Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:39 pm

yeah right *Rin says as she sits on the bed and puts her boots on*
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:10 pm

"Hey don't underestimate me I've done far more embarassing things to myself." he says smiling putting on a pair of sandles.

Ceveo

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:16 pm

please just wear pants dude *Rin says as she stands up and stretches* my back hurts like a lot right now
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:27 pm

He smiles ,"Alright then heh heh if you really don't wanna makle me." he smiled and slid on some basic jeans and put on some sneakers.

Ceveo

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:30 pm

You don't want me to make you *Rin says as she kisses him*
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:34 pm

He smiles returning the kiss fully, "So where do we plan to send our foolish selves off today?"

Ceveo

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:37 pm

I don't care but I'm like really hungry right now *Rin says as she hugs him and rests her head on him chest*
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:39 pm

"Well then the only answer to hunger is to eat heh heh." he smiles and leads her out the door.

Ceveo

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:42 pm

Cool *Rin says as she lets him lead her*
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:20 am

Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
"it looks kinda creepy if you ask me" he said looking at the manor
"it looks that way on the outside but on the inside it's really cool......just trust me...." she says while taking his hand and leading him into the manor
"ok" he says while following her into the manor
when they arrive inside it reveals an enormous room filled with multi-colored lights and dance music playing in the background..... "so what do ya think of it now?..."
"it's kinda cool..." he says as they sit down at a table
"yeah....well don't tell anyone i told you this but......this is where the dance is going to be held this year.... i did some sneaking in the offices files the first night i was here..." she says with a smirk on her face

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Bloodletting

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:19 pm

blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
"it looks kinda creepy if you ask me" he said looking at the manor
"it looks that way on the outside but on the inside it's really cool......just trust me...." she says while taking his hand and leading him into the manor
when they arrive inside it reveals an enormous room filled with multi-colored lights and dance music playing in the background..... "so what do ya think of it now?..."
"yeah....well don't tell anyone i told you this but......this is where the dance is going to be held this year.... i did some sneaking in the offices files the first night i was here..." she says with a smirk on her face
"cool..." he says then the waiter comes up and hands them menues and they order and the food gets there and they start eating "wow..this is really good..."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:18 pm

Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
"cool..." he says then the waiter comes up and hands them menues and they order and the food gets there and they start eating "wow..this is really good..."
"told ya..." she says and continues eating....

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:46 pm

*Rin walks back to their table carrying a bowl of cereal and a little bottle soda*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:08 pm

He smiles coming out with a breakfast burrito and some milk, "So what are our plans for today then?"

Ceveo

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:10 pm

whatever you want I guess *She says as she starts to eat*
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games