Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:03 pm
(Yeah...i kinda took the idea from the book, but its different...)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:28 pm
(lol k k, have any idea when I should make Mina show up again?)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:37 pm
Snowflake saw Morgan leave, then turned back to Talli. "I hope she's right...." Then she stared into the cold fire, then she shuddered. "I know what will happen to you..... but what about me?.... I'm not a goddess...... just a protecter of one......."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:39 pm
(I'm going to get Morgan to escape and Heather comes after her. You find her and Morgan and attempt to kill Heather smile )

Morgan ran down the street, no followers were in sight. This was to easy, but she wasn't going to take any chances. She finally came to where they had entered this Hell. She looked up into the sky, the eye was about to wink. That was the only time the portals opened. It was just two stars that moved around each other, thus making it look like it was winking.

Soon the portal opened and Morgan jumped in. For a few seconds she was stuck, in between the Nefandus and the real world. She fell to the ground, face first. "Ow..." She felt blood her in her mouth and got up. She had to get back to Jasmine, Talli and Snowflake didn't have much time. "I knew you'd get out..." Heather appeared in front of Morgan, smiling.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:41 pm
((Hey Crystalstar. Are you going to play the Atrox while Talli and Snowflake are still at that house? It will give Snowflake and Talli something to do. And what will happen to Snowflake if she if forced to join the Atrox? She isn't a goddess.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:48 pm
(Yeah. Snowflake can still go into the cold fire, she just becomes a follower and immortal.)

The Atrox walked into the room, "Ah. So Morgan left you two? What a shame." He smiled at Talli and walked over to the cold fire. "It doesn't hurt, it feels good in fact."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:50 pm
Snowflake turned to the Atrox. "I am NOT going in their. And I'll make sure Talli doesn't either..." Snowflake stood inbetween Talli and the Atrox in a protective postion.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:53 pm
He smiled, "I won't force you. I'll just give you a choice or a bribe." He turned around and his face turned hard. "Kisa, I'll give you all your memories back. Talli, I know where all your family is. All you have to do is..." He gestured to the fire.
``````````````````````````````````````````
(CINDERKIT!!!!!!!)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:56 pm
Snowflake stood up straight, thinking about what her old memories could hold. All i have to do is join them.......... and all my memory will come back........ And Talli can see her family again....... Then Snowflake looked at the Atrox. "You....... really.......... mean it? Talli's family? My memory? Everything?" Snowflake looked over to the cold fire. Maybe this could be my last chance...... to get my memory back........

((OOH!!! ANOTHER CLIMAX!!!! Will Morgan make it back in time? Or are Talli and Snowflake/Kisa doomed to join the Atrox? Join us next time!....... sorry. just felt like making it like the end of another epsiode on TV.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:46 pm
"I don't care about my family." Talli hissed, standing. "Don't mess with me, punk. I have no intention of joining you, let alone listen to your rambling." She turned to Snowflake. "I'm not going to force you to do anything- but Snowflake, remember what he did to you." Her eyes were shining- pleading that she wouldn't join.

((Talli obviously doesn't know what she's dealing with xD ))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:45 pm
(k sounds good Crystalkit!)
Mina paused, it was dark out and she was standing in front of a building. She lifted her hand, it glowed red some flames flickered out towards the building. "so this is where she is?" Mina whispered to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:42 pm
Snowflake turned to Talli. "The truth is.... I DON'T know what he did to me.... i DON'T know what i was like before.... I-..... I just don't know......" Then she turned to look at the cold fire. "Maybe i'll never know........."  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:07 pm
Morgan ran, she wasn't going to mess with Heather without the amulet. Suddenly Heather was in front of her and grabbed her. "Your weak..." She whispered, throwing Morgan to the ground.

"I'm weak? Your the one that didn't fight back!" She spat blood out of her mouth and faced Heather. "If you were stronger we wouldn't be in this mess! We'd be cruising down main street!"

Heather glared and disappeared, reappearing behind Morgan. "You couldn't protect Tanner or your sister or your father."

Morgan's muscles tightened and shot out her energy. Everywhere glowed and Heather dropped her. She faced Heather, "Tanner is just fine! I didn't kill my sister and dad!" She screamed.

"But it is..." Heather smiled. "You never told anyone about your power."

"I did," Morgan protested. "I told..." Suddenly she couldn't remember who she told. Heather smiled and nodded. "The Atrox had one of his followers transform and told her."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:12 pm
Snowflake turned to Talli. "This may be my only chance..... to know what i was like..... to have my memory back...... I'm really thinking about joining them..... but i'm not totally sure..... just to have it back..... and if i join.... don't you want to be with me?"  

Feathertail14

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games