Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Wolf Story (PLEAZE COME IN!!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:06 pm
Okunote curled up in a ball. "I need Mattie" he cried. "She's the only one who will heal my head" he shivered. More blood came out of his head.

Sil sat angered in a tree. "I can't beleive he still loves her more than me" she cried. "I spent years to try to escape from that place" she paused and saw him. "But He still loves me. And he could of been talking about health reasons" she stopped flicking her tail. "Now he thinks I hate him" she bent her head down. "I desereve it for being a jerk anyway" she growled.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:09 pm
"who?" Flower asked. "Oh never mind. I'll be back." Flower ran off. She found Sil in a tree. "HEY SIL!!!!! I need to ask you something. Who is Mattie? And whats wrong with Okunote?............ and why are you in a tree?"  

Feathertail14

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:17 pm
Sil paused and pointed her nose down towards Flower. "Mattie was a healer of the light pack. Long back when he still lived their she was his first love. She died trying to save a few pups out of a blizzard." she paused. "I don't know, his head is burning and he keeps hitting it and his vision is slowly geting blurry" she realized she had abandoned him. She jumped out of the tree. "No reason for an answer on that last question anymore" she padded out to Okunote. "Okunote." she mewed softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:29 pm
"Wow....... so much happened to him.........." Flower said. Then she followed Sil. "Isn't there ANYTHING i can do to help? Please? There has to be SOMETHING i can do......."  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:16 pm
"I'll help to,"Cyress said then looked up at Flower.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:23 pm
Flower nodded to Cyress, then turned to Sil. "Please? We can both help, but we don't know what to do. Can't we do something?"  

Feathertail14

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:01 pm
Sil's eyes started to shine a small glow. "The pools. The Pools. Take this young one to the Falling Waters. Set him Into the pools" Sil's eyes lost their glow and she shook her head. She had a confused look. She ran to Okunote. "You heard them. To the Spirit Falls" she picked him up by the collar and tried to drag him away.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:23 am
"theres nothing for me too do, im useless." lily said  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:52 pm
Flower ran over to Lily and picked up Lily gently. The Flower put Lily on Cyress's back. "Stay on. You can at least come with us. Cyress can carry you too, since you are REALLY small..... no offense....." Then Flower ran over to Okunote. Flower got Okunote onto her back. "I'm ok Sil. If i can carry Syria on my back and still run as fast as i normally can, i can do it with Okunote."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:38 pm
"Hang on,"Cyress said to lily.Then Cyress walked up to Flower,"We need to get there fast,"Cyress said looking at the sick cat.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:41 pm
"no" lily said sliding off, "im no use" she started to walk away "you can do better without another cat in the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:00 pm
"You aren't in the way. You should be with us," Flower said. "Now get back onto Cyress." Then Flower looked at Sil. "Where are these falls?"  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:49 pm
Cyress layed down to let Lily get on."Come on,we need you."Cyress said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:38 pm
"why would you need me? im tiny i cant do anything!" Lily said "but thanks for trying" Lily walked away  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:43 pm
Flower turned to Cyress. "If you must, carry her by her scruff. She really needs to come with." Then she turned back to Sil. "ok, you need to lead. I have no idea where these falls are...."  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games