Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply KITTY ART!!!
Kitty ART! (FireClan) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:28 pm
does she? lol

'kay, i'm done procrastinating Duskwind's pic >w<  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:51 pm
Panda--Chan
DemonPuppyNinja101
I'll give you 1000 for this pic (long list sorry)
1. Jaggedfox lokks; He has blue eyes and a black coat, with a white chest and tip of tail (like a fox), he also has a jagged scar on his right eye, but he can still see.
2. It should say, ''One day I'll be leader, and take over the forest!'' Jaggedfox of Pebble clan.
3. The background should be a few trees, it's night time
4. Try to make him look proud and wise, but young
(( Thanks a lot... Can you tell me how to put it on my profile, and how I can trade you the money? ))

Yea or Nay?

User Image

To put it on your profile you get the IMG link, go to MY GAIA, ACCOUNT SETTINGS, ABOUT ME, Paste it there. To give me the money, go into trade, click the box that says 'start new trade', type in Panda--Chan, then change the amount of gold to 1000 or whatever, then click 'offer trade'

1. For SOME reason i dont have my 2k to give you so ill pay you back pluse can you send me the code for the pic. I dont get how you copy it.... sweatdrop  

DemonPuppyNinja101

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:41 pm
lol, okay

put this in your signature:

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u143/Panda--Chan/jaggedfox.png but put [ img ] and [ /img ] at the end but with NO SPACES  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:52 pm
yay end of procrastination!  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:16 pm
I'm gonna have to ask for a new pic soon amn't I? ninja  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:17 pm
You probably are Kindlestar since your name is now Kindlestar and you are now leader and former apprentice of Duskwind  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:57 pm
Lols Yeah. xd I just have no idea what to ask for.... I like my siggy so much I feel a bit reluctant... but I do have to change the name, so new siggy is definitely a must. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:00 pm
but the new one will be even BETTER!  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:04 pm
Yah I know. mrgreen Still, must carefully plans it.... maybe I will wait till I get an apprentice myself. Speaking of which, I wants my first apprentice to be Rabbitkit when she decides to turn into Rabbitpaw.... *Waves little flag at Patchstar* Kay Patchstar?  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:25 pm
silly rabbit trix are for kids! sorry i just always wanted to say that and now was the perfect opportunity  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:03 pm
Lols. Poor Rabbitkit. xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:58 pm
lolz we are so off topic now.

When will Whitepaw be named? When will I get the pic???

:anticipation!!!!!: xd  

Notallowedhere

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:21 pm
lol okay, but unfortunately right now the website i use for paint bbs is undergoing maintenance so i cant draw anything at the moment.

and whitepaw, you'll get your warrior name when you send me your test results ^^

and okay Kindlestar, your first apprentice will be Rabbitkit. You're the leader now, so you can have whatever apprentice you like. you're also in charge of doing the ceremonies for your apprentices and warriors, but i'll still do them if i need to ^.~  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:54 pm
I'll do em. I think that is one of the coolest things about being leader. 3nodding  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:43 pm
I wonder what my picture will look like....hmmmm thought bubble  
KITTY ART!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games