Welcome to Gaia! ::

Youkai's Paradise (An Inuyasha Universe RP)

Back to Guilds

Reply The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)
Kokushi Village (Main Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:32 pm
Katsuki walked into the village again, a bit more satisfied then she had been. "Not much excitement here." She muttered, sitting down and closing her eyes. Her shoulder was throbbing, but she did her best to ignore it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:01 pm
Koan looked over at the newest arrival and stood with a sigh. His tails were wrapped around him as he stood. He moved and stood in the middle of town with a sigh.

((Wee need interaction of some sort...))  

SNDarkangel

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:13 pm
Katsuki stood, opening her eyes. She went to the person who stood in the middle of the town boredly. "Erm.....hi?" She attempted.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:56 am
Koan looked over at the female who spoke to him and he said back in response, "Hello." It was short and to the point and he turned to her slowly, he was not exactly sure what type of yokai she was but her knew she was one. His tails were still wrapped around him and hidden and his two white ears were down into his snow white hair to block her view of them. "So what is it...or what would you want to do...?"  

SNDarkangel

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:18 am
"I'm not quite sure. I only arrived a bit ago." After a moment Katsuki decided the birds of paradise wasn't worth a mention, so she shrugged. She was a bit hungry, but she had no money to pay for it so again she stayed silent. "Oh, I'm sorry, my name is Katsuki." She added quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:46 am
Koan nodded to Katsuki and said softly, "I arrived nearly an hour or more ago. Ah, I am Koan. It is nice to meet you..." He looked at himself and sighed softly, "So then what do you wish to do? We seem to be stuck here waiting so..."  

SNDarkangel

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:25 am
Katsuki paused again and sighed. "I'd offer to go find food or something but I spent my money in my home town." She admitted rubbing the back of her neck and smiling a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:35 am
Koan nodded, "If you can find a place then I have money. I never have used my money before after all." He smiled a bit at her and said, "So, know of any good place?"  

SNDarkangel

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:29 pm
"I travel a lot, but I think there's a few stands around." She let her gaze wander, though before she saw anything her sense of smell picked up dango. "Mmmm." She murmured under her breath.

((Since there isn't really a set place to eat I'm just making it up as I go along.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:42 am
Koan nodded, "I understand, and you seem to smell something good then?" He walked up next to her and looked over at her. "So lead the way then Katsuki..."  

SNDarkangel

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:02 pm
Katsuki sniffed again and followed the smell. She stopped outside a small shop you would miss if you were passing by. "Smells like dango. It's a personal weakness of mine." She explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:53 am
Koan nodded in slight understanding. "I see, well then eat your fill okay? I will pay for it in full." He sat down at a small table inside and waited for her to sit down so they could be waited on.  

SNDarkangel

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:49 pm
Katsuki sat down by him and smiled. "I owe you one later." She murmured.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:14 pm
a boy walks in looking at the wolfs growling at him "uhh,.......nice doggies?"  

Aexeiz

Aexeiz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:21 pm
quickly he backed up and climbed a tree afraid to fight"someone please help me"  
The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff