Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Searching! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:15 pm

"It's not fun. It's a steel chair with buckles for my wrists, elbows, biceps, neck. Let's see... then there's straps for my chest in two places, straps for my thighs knees and ankles. Then they have the added bonus of strapping my finger tips down with my palms up. They saw what I could do if they didn't do the fingers too. I was out within a month. Then they had to add locks, trust me, it's no fun." He seemed suddenly sober at the thought of the British sending that chair. Then he'd have to talk his way out, but then, maybe he'd go to a different country. "Ha!" he said to his thoughts, not intending to share unless she asked.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:16 pm

"Ha?" she stopped leaning against him, turning to face him instead.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:17 pm

"Just thinking if I was able to talk my way out, I'd have to go to a different country...where they kill you for stealing....not fun."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:19 pm

"Ouch," she winced, "You could go to Canada," she suggested, although she wasn't sure what Canada did to thieves.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:23 pm

"Aha, now Canada can blame you if I'm there." He smiled wickedly and started laughing.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:26 pm

"Maybe I'll just have to catch you again," she replied, leaning towards him.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:29 pm

He scooted away, "Hey, I'm the bad guy remember?" He nearly fell, as he was trying to use his hands too. But of course, one with his dexterity doesn't fall often. Not unless a superhero burns your rope. "I'm still safely in the dark thanks."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:31 pm

She laughed a bit, "Forgot about that," she stretched, looking at the clock. "I'll see you tomorrow." she told him.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:34 pm

"Can you get me a spork before you go? I really don't want my hands to get dirty," he asked with a smile. He knew he probably wouldn't get it, but he felt it was worth a try.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:35 pm

"Sorry, no sporks," she got up, "Bye," she waved, then left.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:37 pm

Thachery sighed and laid down. He went to sleep shortly after, as he'd spoken his way straight to his cell after they searched him. He needed at least a wink of sleep before his trial.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:40 pm

The next day, Rosa panicked. She wasn't sure what she was going to say, or do. She stood in the courtroom, waiting for the trial to start.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:43 pm

Thachery sighed as he waited in his cell. The police came and led him to the court room, allowing him his costume. There were fangirls all over the place, screaming his villian name for some odd reason. What could Thachery say, he was attractive. He went into the court room and took his place, again, chained to the desk.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:46 pm

Rosa went to sit down next to him. She wasn't wearing her costume. "So, how are you doing?" she asked, tuning out the fangirls.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:52 pm

"Meh, I'm still bored, and still chained, but hey, I'm just happy I have my gloves. I still don't have my spork," he smiled with his joke. "And how's the little super hero?"
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games