Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

[OFF-TOPIC] Post here, earn gold!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestley

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:50 pm
Fushigi na Butterfly
My mom highlighted my hair for me once- it was supposed to be blonde highlights, but it came out orange. xd One of my friends had the tact to tease me about it at school sweatdrop

I got called lightbulb and lamppost. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:53 pm
Yeah, my friend was just like "Your hair- it's ORANGE eek "  

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

freelance lover
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:24 pm
Hahaha! Because the blue didn't take it has a green tinge to it and it's so funny because everyone's like "Is your hair... green?" But it's the underside of my hair so they keep picking it up and stuff... it's pretty funny.

I also dyed my hair really really dark brown last semester, but for the first few weeks it looked black. This was also the time I was in an acting class, meaning I had to be in company dress, which is all black clothing AND I was teching a show meaning I had to wear more all black clothing. My roommate called me a goth for weeks xD Despite her teasing, it actually looked really good and I'm gonna redye my hair that color again whenever I get tired of the blonde bit.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 am
I've never chemically altered my hair. Black hair doesn't like to be bleached, although for awhile there I DID have the idea to grow it out a bit and have two strips of red right up front. Like Rogue from Xmen. Only cooler. cool  

The Amazing Ryuu
Captain

freelance lover
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:13 am
ryuu_chan
I've never chemically altered my hair. Black hair doesn't like to be bleached, although for awhile there I DID have the idea to grow it out a bit and have two strips of red right up front. Like Rogue from Xmen. Only cooler. cool

DO IT. CONFORM TO THE PEER PRESSURE.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:23 pm
freelance lover
ryuu_chan

DO IT. CONFORM TO THE PEER PRESSURE.

I totally want to do the rouge thing!!  

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

Priestley

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:30 pm
Hah, I had the lame idea of dying my hair black with streaks of bright blue in it. I'm not sure whether to be glad or sad that I never went through with it. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:04 pm
What's wrong with that? crying

I thought about doing that. I had a specific hairstyle in mind. I'd do either blue or fire engine red. Dunno If I'd do streaks or just dye it all. I'm not anywhere near parents so my dad can't have a heartattack over it like he did when I did my hair pink. sweatdrop

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Amazing Ryuu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:10 pm
If I ever DO go through the tedious process of applying color to my hair, it might as well be now. While I'm not working and have no one to offend. lol Then again, that pretty much says I'm not GETTING a job. *ponders* Meh. Looking awesome does NOT beat being poor. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:09 am
ryuu_chan

Like my rp character Morrigan from Pantheon. biggrin You're not in Pantheon though, are you?  

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

LadyAbiel

6,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:03 pm
I never dyed my hair.. I just love my natural color (dark brown, almost black... sometimes we can see them as black, sometimes as brown.. lol).

But I did crazy hairstyles with crazy different colors with my braids.. I had Red, black&Blond, Red&Brown, Blond, really light brown (all that in highschool) I had grey once too! but that was in primary school and the other kids were teasing me for that sweatdrop

Now I just have a little bit of dark red in my hair, but not too much.. and for once I have my natural hair out during this time of the year, and short! (usually I do that during the summer, but I needed a change razz )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:27 pm
Fushigi na Butterfly
Like my rp character Morrigan from Pantheon. biggrin You're not in Pantheon though, are you?

I don't think I have ANY active characters in that guild. sweatdrop I should get back on that...  

The Amazing Ryuu
Captain

Priestley

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:53 pm
Speaking of grey hair, I think I noticed some at my fringe. I'm only 24! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:54 pm
ryuu_chan
Fushigi na Butterfly

I don't think I have ANY active characters in that guild. sweatdrop I should get back on that...

You really should. I miss your "In the wake of Temptation" RP. That was pretty cool. Too bad it died. confused

@Priestley: My friend has gray hair and she's only 22. Her family has a history of premature graying, plus she's got some other health issues. -shrug-

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:48 pm
Y'know, I'm not sure if I'll get grey hair. O_o

My grandpa on my mom's side never did. I don't know about my mom, though. She keeps her hair highlighted so it's hard to tell.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games