Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eyes of the Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:50 pm
Shiva got up and made her way to the door and opened it joining him outside. She felt the sun warm her skin as she stood beside him. She nodded, "I slept well, and you know I don't like it William. Remember? Like old barnicles?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:55 pm
William flushed a little bit "Oh yeah, I forgot. It's just second nature for me to ask, I guess." He took another sip of his coffee and handed her some crackers to feed the birds.

"How do you feel about going on an adventure today?"  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:57 pm
She laughed lightly and broke off bits of the crackers and threw them at the birds smiling. She then looked at him and tilted her head curiously, "An adventure? Where are we going?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:00 pm
"Well, it has been a while and I thought it would be nice to go visit my mom and sister. It's kind of a long bus ride, about an hour and a half. I think they would like you." He said, absent mindedly flinging crumbs to the seagulls.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:05 pm
She nodded still tossing crackers at the birds, "I would like to meet them. If they are as nice as you, I'm sure I would like them. Oh..." she then looked at him, "what is a 'bus ride'?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:09 pm
"Well, my sister can be a little snooty at times, but I'm sure she will like you." William said.

"Bus ride...well, it's a public transport. Basically a big vehicle that humans can ride that goes faster than we can walk or run so that we can go places faster."  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:13 pm
Shiva chuckled lightly about the comment he said about his sister, "Try living with 7 brothers and 7 sisters. One of the things we did a lot was a pile up. I was usually in the middle of it. You could not knock on the door without getting tackled. It was fun though."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:16 pm
"Wow, I can only imagine. It must have been fun though." William said, smiling.

"Well how about we get dressed and get ready to go. I will take a shower in the downstairs bathroom....uh....if you want to take a shower you can use the one in the master bathroom upstairs. Just turn the knob until it is the temperature feels good. I'll meet you in the kitchen for some breakfast."

With that, William gathered some clean towels from the laundry room and made his way to the shower.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:23 pm
"A shower? What's that?" but he was already gone. She went upstairs again and into the bathroom, she looked around again smiling some. She took off his shirt and went into the shower area, "Hmm...a knob and test the temperature..." she then turned the knob and when the water came out and hit her skin, she gave a light scream and then fell back on her butt and she had her tail again. She winced and rubbed her scales, "Owy..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:01 pm
William faintly hears a scream and jumped out of the shower, wrapping himself hurriedly in a towel. He rushed out of the room and bounded up the stairs. He almost burst into the bathroom but caught himself just in time and knocked gingerly on the door.

"Are you all right?" He said, his body dripping on the carpet.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:07 pm
She blushed deeply, "I am okay, but I need a hand. I can't turn off the water. I didn't know what came out and now I have my tail. Oh...this is so embarrassing..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:59 pm
"Um, well, okay...I'm gonna come in now, is that okay?"

William gingerly opened the door to find Shiva laying helplessly on the floor. Trying to maintain his composure he adjusted the water temperature until it was comfortable. He then lifted shiva in his arm and placed her in the shower.

"Here, this is soap, you use it to clean up. Just lather it on and rinse it off. Same with this shampoo, you put it in your hair."  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:09 pm
She blushed deeply and took the soap washing herself over and getting it rinsed off by the water. She then took the shampoo and put some in her hand and put it in her hair moving it around and then she rinsed out her hair. It seemed to shine some as the soap was washed out. She smiled brightly and then looked back at him, "Thank you...I will know better for next time," she still supported that light dust of pink on her cheeks  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:15 am
William felt awkward watching her, but wanted to make sure that she didn't get soap in her eyes and freak out or something like that.

"N-no problem. I'm gonna go finish my shower now, you think you can handle it from here?" He said with a smile.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:25 am
Shiva only smiled at him, "Do not worry, I think I can handle it from here, I shall see you when you get done your shower okay?" she finished washing her hair and then tossed it back behind her, it almost seeming to sparkle as she did  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff