Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
Smash Bros RP (Apply in other thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:33 pm
((both my guys have pased out so Im just wating right now *still wating plays in background))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:12 pm
somebody make a post, dammit.  

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:54 pm
((post. Happy? I told you, I have RL stuff that's keeping me from this. I haven't had time to draw up the list of teams. Anyone else want to help out? Just PM me a list of about 7-10 characters and put them on a team. It'll help big time. Just remember that I may add or remove members if I need to.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:39 pm
(ive been low on time too, what with school and bowling practice. among other things. ill try and come up with something eventually...)  

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:28 pm
Wolf woke up.
He opened the bedside tables top drawer,fishing around for the Ipod her knew would be there.Sure enough,when his hand left the wooden interior o the drawer,it held a gleaming black iTouch.
He screwed the earplugs into his ears,and closed his eyes as he listened to the sweet tones of Vivaldi.

((Mr O'Donnels tastes vary XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:53 pm
It was not much longer that the alarm bell rang, sending a message (with a generic female voice) all around the residential area. "Teams one and four, please report to the main arena."

Roy, having gotten plenty of sleep, got up and began to knock on doors.
"Team Four, that's us!"  

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:56 pm
Travis scrambled from his bed to the floor he was quite agitated at having been so abruptly awakened by both Roy and the alarms "If we arnt under attack I swear some one is gonna die" Travis mutered angerly grabbing his folded up katana

Leon ,had no luck at rest ,had barely twitched when the alarms started blaring, why can I not forget about what happend at raccoon it was 8 years ago and yet, Leon looked up at the flashing alarm lost in thought, I still cant seem to escape, after another moment Leon decided to see exactly what the alarm was about.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:36 pm
Wolf managed to hear the alarm and Roy's knocking even through Vivaldi's 'Four Seasons',and threw his Ipod back into the drawer,rolling out of bed.
"Aren't the coolest teams always first"He mumbled,tripping over the door frame into the hallway.
"Damn feet"He muttered,laying back against the wall,and staring at Roy as he woke the others.
I miss my ship.....He thought,feeling a slight pang of shipsickness(as apposed to homesickness).

((We're back in business. blaugh ))  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:58 pm
(hells to the yah)

Kirby was abruptly awoken from his mid-day nap by a sharp rapping on the door. He jumped from his bed, which was nearly as soft as he was, and quickly inhaled a plate of food to quell his rumblind stomache. He ran into the hall afterwards to see what the commotion was about and noticed half of the team standing in the hall with Roy at the head of the procession. Kirby raised an eyebrow and Wolf merely shrugged back.

(hope you didn't mind, Fairy. it seemed like something both you and Wolf would do.)

Meta-Knight was likewise awakened by a chorus of noise ringing through the hall. Still wondering who that strange man in the bandana was from the previous day, he crawled from his slumber and rubbed his eyes. He donned his mask and cloak and hung his sword by his side. Uncaring, but curious, he wandered into the hall and all eyes turned to him, then quickly turned away. Meta-Knight would have attempted to gain some respect from the rest, but his mind was still buzzing with questions. Besides, Roy had already proved himself to be a worthy enough leader.

(lets drop it like its hot)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:59 pm
Roy led the way down the hall to the elevator again, waiting for everyone to get in, then pressed a button. A few minutes later, they were entering the Arena.

As they entered, they saw their competitors for the first time. Among them was a humanoid figure in orange armor, a small chimpanzee with a hat and shirt, and even a small, mushroom-headed figure who frankly looked scared to death. Also among them were a black spiny animal with red stripes on his spikes, and two women, one in pink and one in purple and white. Roy turned to look as he recognized a face. He nodded his head at the blue-clad prince, and Marth nodded back, a determined expression on his face.
Roy then looked at the two remaining people, who, now that he got a good look, were not people at all, but... Uh oh.
Roy realized what was going to happen a split second before it did, and immediately turned back to look at Wolf.

(Take it away, Fairy.)  

Zapatorf
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:43 am
((Kirby:You know me so well. whee
Zap:It's time to roll. twisted ))

"Fox!"Wolf exclaimed,a shocked expression planted on his face for a second,before rage raced through him and his eyes clouded over.
"What the Hell are you doing here?!"He snarled,bounding over to him,as quick as a flash,and pinning him to the wall.
"Didn't I say I'd kill you the next time we met?"He growled lowly,his face filled with rage.
"But...But...Wolf,what about Venom?I thought we were friends when we joined together to defeat those Anglers?"Fox gasped,trying to pull Wolf off him.
"We'll never be friends,you mangie rodent"Wolf snarled,pushing his face closer Fox's.

((I kinda forget,is Krystal the other one,or is that Falco?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:58 am
Roy watched as Wolf and Fox got into it, and decided to end things before they got too far. As he reached out to pull him back, though, the other person appeared. It was a blue, obviously female fox, and she immediately came around and pulled Fox out of the fight.

Roy turned to Wolf, who didn't look much calmer than he had three seconds ago. "Well, you have to admit, you probably expected to see him here somewhere. I'm sure even you can't deny he's a good fighter."  

Zapatorf
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:13 am
((Thank ya blaugh ))

Wolf still glared at Fox as he spoke to Roy.
"I know,and I braced myself for it,but when it came to reality,I can never stop my actions when rage takes over...."He sighed,running his paws/claws through his very well groomed hair.
"....I'm sorry,I never like public fights,I prefer to hurt people in private,but he just annoys the life out of me.He's the one who started Starwolf on the road to criminal activities.We tried the good way,but the always got to the scene of the crime before us,and just drove me into rages and Leon into killing sprees.And I don't like upsetting Krystal,she was the best thing that happened to Starwolf,and gave Panther something to occupy himself with instead of stalking ladies through Corneria's back alleys.But,as I said,he's an annoying little rat-bag"Wolf concluded,just realising he had revealed more to Roy than he had to anyone else ever.
This thought disturbed him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:49 am
Roy seemed to realize this, but didn't have time to say anything about it, as the captain of the next team had walked in. Short, stout, and with a red cap, he drew the attention of everyone in the room. Especially, it seemed, the girl in pink.

Roy heard the mushroom-headed thing shout out "Mario!", but he already knew who he was. Mario walked over to his team, standing next to the girl and giving a big smile.

(Well, two teams are now revealed. Feel free to chat with them, because I've got to get the last few details for this event.)  

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:35 pm
Travis was interested in the fox/wolf/cat fight that happened earlier

hehe gees there is something that can ruffle that pit bulls fur after all

other then that Travis didn't see anything or any one that interested him he hoped that he would get to fight fox thou , Travis wold LOVE to take away any pleasure ,big or small, away from any one who pissed him off

Leon wasn't all to shocked by the claw to paw fight that occured, Leon had had his run ins with both rabid dogs and wolves before,had a few scars to prove it to, so that wasn't any thing too new to him. Leon lost his balance for a moment forcing him to a wall,his vision went blurry for a second, but cleared up quickly damn it! Leon cursed in his mind I haven't had more then ten minutes of sleep a night for the last 3 months, gotta talk to Roy when I can Leon regained his posture hoping no one noticed him  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff