Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Boo's Graveyard [The place where dead threads go...]
Project Tektek: The Fourth Challenge! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You Gonna Give It Your All?
  Hellz yeah!
  I could win this blindfolded!
  I'm so confused!
  I'll just sit back and watch.
View Results

Lilmagical_star

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:29 pm
Primrose Moon
Nunatak has been gone for a while.
Does anyone know where's been or is?

He's sometimes on MSN, but I'm sure he spends most of his time talking to his gf or studying or something, dunno.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:43 am
We'll bug him on MSN, 'kay?  

GeorgeStow
Crew

Lilmagical_star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:27 pm
No prob twisted xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:02 pm
where is everybody!?  

mattzere

Card Queen

Fashionable Friend

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:24 pm
Playing the waiting game... gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:38 am
Gotta love the watching game..... mrgreen  

GeorgeStow
Crew

mattzere

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:44 pm
how can one tell who's winning?
is it me? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:32 pm
eek You can't....
...you just... keep.... playing...  

Card Queen

Fashionable Friend

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:45 pm
*bows apologetically*

I'm truly sorry, my fellow Guildies. I haven't been able to show presence at all here and my university is entirely to blaim. When a guy doesn't even have time to talk to his girlfriend, that should say enough.

I'm sorry Captain! I really am! *bows on his knees* I'm being a horrible Vice at the moment. -_-;

What I regret most is that this prevents me from pushing my favorite Crittendo project; I think the Crew knows what it is. *topsecrettopsecret*

Well, either way, I'll try to get a PM out regarding this somewhere in the holiday with some long-awaited content, but for now I will stick to judging.

Let's start!

-
George: 7/10

A cosplay, eh? While it's a good effort, I'm going to be honest and say that I would have appreciated an original effort more. It's still a good cosplay though, so you're still getting a decent grade.
-

Card Queen: 7/10

Sorry Gemmy, something about these kids looks broken to me. It's mostly the eyes. I know you were going for a cold look, but my issue is more with how they don't blend at all well, especially on the Queen. Besides that, they're okay, but I'm not really buying the idea of royalty going on the minimalistic tour when visiting.
-

Fairy Alchemist: 6/10

While the grade isn't too high, I do believe these avatars had potential. They look nice and soft and the items blend well, but they still look a little simplistic and not much like royalty, which unfortunatly was the assignment so I'll have to be strict on you. I like the avis but they don't look like they're of blue blood, well, figuratively speaking, I mean. Because they are blue, literally. XD
-

lilmagical_star: 8/10

The king looks seriously badass! Queen looks like she's wearing a little more armor than is comfortable for her but as a couple they still get high marks. The items look really well together and the result is just overall really pleasing to the eye. Good job!
-

mattzere: 10/10

Oh, I'm loving this, I really am. XD They look so deliciously 60s horror alien. Loving the style. It's some nice out of the box thinking, as well. People would instinctively look for the gold and satin with this assignment, but you give your King and Queen Garbage Masks. And a good designer has to think a little different from the rest. Nice work.
-

Primrose Moon: 9/10

I -love- the King's look. If I weren't so attached to my current get-up, I'd beg you if I could borrow it. It's so balanced and pretty. They don't look all that extraterrestrial, but I love it so much I can't help but award a high grade. They make a good different-species king and queen and they might as well be alien.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:08 pm
{Time for the results!}

1st Place: Primrose Moon with 19 points. User Image User Image
2nd Place: Mattzere with 17 points.
3rd Place: lilmagical_star & Card Queen with 16 points.
4th Place: GeorgeStow & Fairy Alchemist 96 with 14 points. User Image User Image User Image User Image

That means the eliminated contestant is......GeorgeStow and Fairy Alchemist 96. Nice try, guys!

Kouenki
Vice Captain

Primrose Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:36 am
Yippeee!!! Final round~ final round~
Primmy is sooo excited!!!

And to think I'm still first... YEEE!~
Alrighty, time to go into my fashionista mode!

Anyways, it's fine, Tak. We all get busy sometimes but it was just a bit of a shame it was around this time you did. Christmas should be so loud, bustling and merry, but, this year it's been rather quiet in Crittendo.^^; I'm glad you like the king, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:14 am
Ohhhh....

I liked my aliens.
cry  

GeorgeStow
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:16 am
crying
I get eliminated.....And so close to Christmas too..
crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:19 am
Nunatak

mattzere: 10/10

Oh, I'm loving this, I really am. XD They look so deliciously 60s horror alien. Loving the style. It's some nice out of the box thinking, as well. People would instinctively look for the gold and satin with this assignment, but you give your King and Queen Garbage Masks. And a good designer has to think a little different from the rest. Nice work.
-

mrgreen
to think i was ever annoyed with you for being away sweatdrop
i love you eternally 3nodding
thank you very much!
and, no need to worry, i was being impatient because im a grumpy so-and-so, i understand your predicament.

cant wait for the final round!
eek im suddenly nervous!
*goes off to practice*  

mattzere

mattzere

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:22 am
Holy bike on a sandwich!
i didnt realise it had already started! burning_eyes
im a bit confused to tell vthe truth...
what do we have to make!? sweatdrop
is it, like, a cosplay of anything we want?
gonk
so confused!  
Boo's Graveyard [The place where dead threads go...]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas