Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Spirit Eraser Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:17 pm
"Neo, you..You don't understand." She said quietly. "If you were gone, I'd only hurt myself more.." She mutterd pathtically. As he said they were only friends she nodded. "I know, but I wanted to be something so much more.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:22 pm
"Maddy. I had a twin brother. The one who comforted you. The one who helped you back then...It was him Maddy...not me..." said Neo  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:32 pm
Maddy pressed her forhead to Neo's and stared him in the eye's, she stared shaking. "Y-Your n-not him.." She whisperd. "How could I have been so blind..N-neo, I-I'm so sorry.." She said as she sofrtlykissed his cheek. "Do you...Do you know where he is?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:37 pm
Neo looked away from Maddy's eyes. "I do....' said Neo lokking towards the ground now.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:44 pm
Maddy put her hands on Neo's face, she softly tilted his head up. "Oh Neo, please, no don't tell me he's dead.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:31 pm
"He was always kind and peaceful. He would've made a great ruler but...I was born 10 seconds earlier. Those little seconds sealed our fates. I was protected from danger since I was always studying and learning to become the king considering I was the oldest. But he was a free spirit, never being settled. He always took care of the townspeople, always helping them. Even you. But Ankoku hated those kind of people. he wanted to kill me but was afraid of me so he aimed for my face, or rather, his. I found him on a hike with Lily one day. He was maimed. His last words were. "

"brother...do you know a girl named Maddy" *cough*

"Noo. *sob* why Idai,?"

"Ankoku treats her so badly and she's a nice person. Please take care of her brother. Please...."

"And then he was gone" said Neo with tears in his eyes. "So from then on, I looked over you and tried to take care of you. But then came Ankoku and his reign of destruction. I ran and for that I am so sorry for what he did to you. but I was not you're imprinted person. It was Idai." said Neo.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:44 pm
Maddy pulled Neo close to her, hugging him tightly she cried softly into his hair. "I-I-.." She mutterd as she looked down, tears pouring as she sobbed continuesly. She didn't care that it was technically Neo's fault Ankoku had gotten to her. Here knees buckled as she leaned into Neo. "I-I-Thank you Neo.." She whisperd as she softly rubbed his back. Whiping her tears with her free hand. "We can imprint again when they die Neo..And I do love you, I've grown to..Because Neo, your just like him." She said softly as she rubbed his cheek now instead. "Come on your getting married tonight."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:59 pm
Neo still couldn't look at Maddy because of his guilt but when he heard her say he was gonna get maried he couldn't say anything except. "right".  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:27 am
She noticed he couldn't look at her, she stopped for a second and tilted his head up. "Neo..First tell me what's wrong, or I'll personally get Vlad to pull out the moves on Lilly, and he's a sweet guy and he can use Magic on her, tell me what's wrong, because you know I'll do it." She wouldn't, she loved Neo, but it was developing into something of a family type love. "Tell me what's wrong Neo..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:21 am
"Im not worried about that. If it was that easy for me to lose Lily or Lily to lose me, it would've happened a while ago" smirked Neo. "I feel Anger for everything Ankoku has done, regret that I never killed him, and Guilt for my past actions. That's what's wrong Maddy." said Neo  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:00 pm
Maddy sighed softly, she knew Vladimir knew to keep Lilly busy. "Neo, you'll get married tomorrow." She said as she hugged him tightly. "I don't want you upset like this, I don't want you thinking like this when your about to get married. Vladimir will tell Lily what's going on. Okay hun?" She asked as she whiped the tears rolling down her face with her free hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:05 pm
You're right. Its time we all got some rest for tommorrow" said Neo. "I just want to see Lily right now".  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:21 pm
Maddy smiled softly. "Oh and Neo, don't say I was never in love with you okay...Because I do still love you. SInce falling in love with you all this time, made me relize that I love you for you. If that makes sense." She smiled letting him go as she sat on the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:51 pm
"Yeah, it does". said Neo. then he saw Lily, dressed in a Purple and Light Blue Kimono.

"Neo. Uuuum, do you still want to...ummm." said Lily nervous. "Get Married!" lily forced out.

Neo then smiled, pulled out one of the crystal rings in his pockets and then said "Lily, will you Marry me?"

"YES! Yes Neo, I will" said Lily as Neo slid the ring on her finger.

"It finally about to happen. " said Neo. "Vladmire, can we begin?"  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:24 pm
Maddy sat there, thinking he'd be returning.
"Sure." He said slowly as he read from the book, finally he'd gotten to the Ido's. "I'm no preist bare with me. Neo will you take Lily to be your lawfully wedded wife?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff