Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Hangout with the crew- lounge [chat] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mulizak

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:28 pm
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee

.... O-o what about boys.... =-=

to all of you boys..you know what i MEAN by that >.>

X.X Please don't start with that. Not all of us think alike you know...I KNOW what you are saying, but it's NOT because I think that way at all...

haha i think she was thinking creating anime characters for sexual purposes... -~-... well they are naturally better looking than real girls, but then they are more possible being a friend than your actual wife or husband because imagine the baby born from them... @>@ one eye real one eye anime... lolz XD

THAT WOULD BE SO COOL... but -.- are you going that way?

Hmmmm.....very interesting. But if that can become possible, won't that also require a LOT of data both digital and genetic? Even if using God Matter?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:29 pm
Mulizak
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee

X.X Please don't start with that. Not all of us think alike you know...I KNOW what you are saying, but it's NOT because I think that way at all...

haha i think she was thinking creating anime characters for sexual purposes... -~-... well they are naturally better looking than real girls, but then they are more possible being a friend than your actual wife or husband because imagine the baby born from them... @>@ one eye real one eye anime... lolz XD

Hmmmm.....very interesting. But if that can become possible, won't that also require a LOT of data both digital and genetic? Even if using God Matter?

i guess so..  

YUMIneko-Con

Mulizak

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:33 pm
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee

.... why not? O-o i would love to have anime children XD they look so adorable... if the drawing style is the style i like....

...okay, then for the sake of argument, what "style" do you prefer?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:34 pm
Mulizak
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee

It would still be considered a break through in the history of science you guys lol! Imagine what we could do with all these questions answered.  

tkdauronXIII

Mulizak

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:37 pm
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII

It would still be considered a break through in the history of science you guys lol! Imagine what we could do with all these questions answered.

...summon Batman to hunt down Bin Laden. BAM!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:39 pm
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII

.... why not? O-o i would love to have anime children XD they look so adorable... if the drawing style is the style i like....

well... i dont know how to explain it... more of the more big eyes one i guess... idk... @>@ my style changes a little depending on my moods...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

YUMIneko-Con

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:43 pm
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII

well... i dont know how to explain it... more of the more big eyes one i guess... idk... @>@ my style changes a little depending on my moods...

is all about CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE..
one of those knightmares or gundam would be nice
more cute cute cute cute cute cute cute and cute  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:04 pm
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic

... what?  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:33 pm
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic

... what?

yes...those mecha would be perfect, although we do have enough tech to make one....we only don't because no politician is stupid enough to waste such money, the UN totally forbids that, US, China, England, France and germany would be ultra powers and it would mean total chaos for everyone. also, i don't think any programmers in the world would be offer themselves to be hired for such a massive project.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:29 pm
Ronzalpha201
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
Mulizak

... what?

yes...those mecha would be perfect, although we do have enough tech to make one....we only don't because no politician is stupid enough to waste such money, the UN totally forbids that, US, China, England, France and germany would be ultra powers and it would mean total chaos for everyone. also, i don't think any programmers in the world would be offer themselves to be hired for such a massive project.

You never know what the government could be cooking up at times like these. Knowing how desperate people are these days, almost any individual could be persuaded into a mass project like that with the mention of large sums of money in secret.  

tkdauronXIII

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:14 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic
CCxLenalee
Mulizak

... what?

You never know what the government could be cooking up at times like these. Knowing how desperate people are these days, almost any individual could be persuaded into a mass project like that with the mention of large sums of money in secret.

my opinion, i doubt we have enough technological powers to create the later models of nightmare frames and definitely not gundams...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:25 pm
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic

... what?

my opinion, i doubt we have enough technological powers to create the later models of nightmare frames and definitely not gundams...

Probably not enough to make a standard Tachikoma, so I agree w/ Lena-sensei.  

Mulizak

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:35 pm
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic

... what?

But you are forgotting about REX wink . Well is the most closely what mecha can become and it can be done now i suppose with the technology that some goverments have and are secret to us.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:38 pm
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
CCxLenalee
Kaleido_Angelic

... what?

...tachikoma... that sounds very familiar... ghost in the shell?  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Mulizak

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:43 pm
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201

...tachikoma... that sounds very familiar... ghost in the shell?

Yup yup. blaugh  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games