Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Furuba~The REAL Fruits Basket! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:33 pm
((You like Yuki? Did you just diss Kyo? *butt rotation* ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:48 pm
Lord Myself
((You like Yuki? Did you just diss Kyo? *butt rotation* ))

(I AM Yuki!!! Ask Patchstar ^.^ I love Kyo, he is amazing!!!! Haru is also amazing ^.^)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:32 am
((Oh, sorry

Finally! Another Haru fan! Kyo and Haru are probaly my favorite charecters. But then there's Momiji ((he's German and Japaneese! My two favortie countries!)) and then there's Kisa, and Aya, and Shigure... it really is too hard to chose.))

((It goes Z formation, butt rotation, and then what's the last one? I completely forgot...))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:22 pm
(whatever!!! But I do agree that Germany is an amazing country, minuse the whole jew thingy. . .)
Mizulu growled, "silver you get down here right now missy!!! Or so help me I'll kick you out of our house!!!" Mizulu stepped backward, she looked around then saw a guy, "hey eric do you know how to knock someone out?" Mizulu made gestures towards the man passing by.
(lol, Mizulu's going to sqwish silver, THEN bring her home!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:39 am
Silver growled, then pounced, unsheathing her claws and swipping Mizulu across the face. Then the grabbed her clothes and ran off, all in one swift movement.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:49 pm
(hmm...Z formation, butt rotation, elbow elbow wrist wrist, boy you just got dissed!)(or something along those lines...)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:05 pm
((Oh, kk))

In one swift movement, Eric pinched the man's shoulder, knocking him to the ground. ((Haha, he's a well trained F.B.I officer!))

"Silver!" he yelled, he grabbed a random girl and hugged her. ((sorry Cindermoon!)) The giant tiger was much faster than Silver, so he stopped infront of her.

((Have you read the series Moonflower? If not I can tell you some stuff about the cat of the zodiac. I think it's about time Raizu try to confine Silver up, so then Amaya realizes how much she likes Silver, so she helps her or something. Or what if they traded places? Oh! Awesome twist right there!))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:18 pm
((Yes, I've read the whole series. I know all about the cat. Atleast, everything they tell you in the manga.))

Silver ran swiftly up a tree, well out of sight. A large puff of smoke appeared, and a few minutes later, Silver jumped down, fully dressed, in human form.
What the h*** do you want?
She growled.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:37 pm
Mizulu growled softly to herself, her face hurt, her feet hurt, her feelings hurt, and now she was getting really ticked off at Silver. "ya know! I origianaly would have said somthing like, 'hey comeon lets go home!' but now I'm saying ***** you, come on Eric lets go home." Mizulu turned and with a huff stormed over to her car, then paused at the unconsious man. "ya know what? I'm actually going to go to my home! good bye!" Mizulu picked the man up then gave him a big hug. Mizulu felt the sensation come over her, then she was off, soaring towards her mountian.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:55 am
Like I give a care! And no you wouldn't have!
She yelled at Mizulu, then stormed off, not caring if anyone was following. her feet led her to Hillary's house. She knew Amaya would be in there, but she didn't care. She yanked the door open, then slambed it behind her.
Hillary! Is it okay if I stay here tonight?!
She yelled, more ander in her voice than she intended.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:11 pm
Amaya looked up, followed by Raizu. "Ah, hello Silver." she greeted. "Care to talk with us for a spell?"

((Yay! Then we can have a new plot pop up))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:15 pm
Eric sat there and waited until he was able to go back to human form. Which did he follow? Silver or Mizulu? After a while pondering the thought, he went after Mizulu. He drove to the mountains, not caring if he past the speed limit.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:19 pm
Silver sat, and took several breaths, before saying,
What would you like to talk about, Raizu?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:02 pm
Hillary hugged Silver, "Of course." She smiled and thought for a minute. "What should I make for dinner...?" She walked off to the kitchen.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:30 pm
"Your thirteen now, correct?"

Silver nodded, Amaya watched anxiously. What does she want with her?

"Your a tennager now..." Raizu went on. "It might be time for your confinement." Raizu's eyes flashed ice.

Amaya stiffled a gasp. Silver? In confinement? Of course, it's not like she cared, but...  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff