Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:47 am

Cassidy grinned. "Never said I didn't want your blood. I just want you more." She laughed and tilted her head back exposing her neck. "Most people think Vampires don't have souls. Because we're not natural. I guess I'd have to agree. Sorry but I have no soul to give."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:58 am

"Well I'm heartless but my heart still beats your name.." He whisperd as he continued to kiss her neck. "I'll take your heart insted, it contains somethign rather then nothing." He smirked and continued kissing her neck. "Don't worrie I'll avoid stealing your heart..."

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:17 am

She smiled softly. "You can have my heart, so long as you don't break it." She murmered softly, she shivered as he kissed her neck. She closed her eyes and bit her lip gently. "You can have whatever part of me you want, mind,body and soul (if i had one). I'm yours." She laughed softly, her eyes still gently closed.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:17 am

"You taunt my heart, then sense they never knew I had.." He sang in a soft low whisperd. He stoppped kissing her neck. He chuckled "your all red...and I'll take the blame for this one.."

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:18 am

Cassidy peered at him. "I'm all red??" She asked, her expression bewildered. "How so?" She laughed softly.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:27 am

Matthew smirked and pulled her off the bed. He showed her what her neck looked like, it had red suck and bite marks all over her neck.He smirked. "Oh opps, bare spot.." Matthew bit her gently and sucked gently on the bare spot in her neck. "There.."

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:31 am

Cassidy glared playfully at him. "You're damn lucky I can't do that to you. You'd have them EVERYWHERE" She grinned softly. "You suck" She said softly, laughing lightly
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:39 am

"Go ahead love, I trust you greatly..I don't care if you drink my blood, I don't need my blood to live. Everywhere?"

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:42 am

Cassidy shook her head. "I don't care if you don't need your blood. I'm not going to take the chance. It just feels wrong to me." She sighed and raised an eyebrow teasingly. "Yes. Everywhere."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:09 pm

"Aw...I was hoping, and you don't have to drink my blood, I'm just saying if you accidently do, it's okay."

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:56 pm

Cassidy laughed. "You were hoping what?" She eyed him suspiciously, smiling softly.

((sorry... was forced to go to the hospital.))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:08 pm

[[Oh wow really? What for?]]

Matthew smiled. "Maybe.." He whisperd as he went to her window and opend it.He took his clothing off and looked back at her, he took his straps off and waved as he doev into the pool. Well he flew to the deep end then dove in.

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:10 pm

((Pain and lots of it. Heart... Abdomen... Gos I HATE hospitals))

Cassidy looked after him with a confused look on her face. She ran to the window and looked down at him. "What are you doing?!" She called laughing softly.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:46 pm

Matthew hit his head on the bottom of the pool, the water slowly turning red, he hadn't resurfaced yet.

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:54 pm

Cassidy felt her body tighten. She quickly ran downstairs and stripped down and dove in. She grabbed Matthew's body trying to resist the blood. "Matthew???" She asked softly.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games