Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:57 pm
Sunkit sighed- they had to be going soon. They said their good byes to everyone. Sads to be leaving, soon the three of them walked to Sun, hoping she'd be awake.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:28 pm
th queen took her kits as the tribe won light watched her go. Then she decided to go see sun.  

Dreamerlily

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:30 pm
(hehe!! And like magic sun then. . .)
Sun felt light comeing back, stone and Branch where sitting in front of her. "thank you sun, you brought our home back." Branch purred. With that Stone got up and headed to his territory. "Good-bye stone." Sun whispered. Branch stood up, "now sun you will go back to your tribe and select our new guardians, also don't forget to thank the clan cats." Sun nodded then saw the tribe that burns up high disappear. Sun suddenly woke-up. In front of her were the clan cats. "Yay! Your awake!! I knew you would wake up soon, I just knew it!!" Sunkit purred. Sun sat up, then shook her fur. "I guess your going to be on your way then." The cats loooked at eachother. "yes, we are." meowed Featherwing. Sun nodded, "ok, but I would like to give you something before you leave." The clan cats looked at eachother suprized. "Yes I would like to give you the mark of our friendship, if you were to ever come back." Sun stood up, "wait here please." Sun turned and troted off towards the healing cave. Sun grabbed some leaves, these should do it, the tribe haven't used them in so long though I don't know if it will be as strong. Sun then turned and sqweezed out of the cave. Heading back to the clan cats. "ok, which one would like to go first?" They all looked at eachother, then Featherwing took a step forward. "I would be happy to go first." Sun nodded. Then stepped toward Featherwing. "Please don't move." Then sun took her claw and gently pulled apart the hairs on the left side of featherwings chin. Featherwing shifted ,uncomfterable. Sun the bent down and chewed the leafs carfully. She then spat out the mush, and put some on her pad. "ok now this might sting." Sun nuged the paist onto a claw. She pushed the claw in the middle of the hairs, just enough to cut the skin. As sun ran the claw down featherwings chin about a claws length (lol!) the mush and blood mingled, not enough blood to drip, and not enough mush to slide. Sun then put her paw on the ground and rested her nose on the mush and blood. "oh ancent ones, here before you are friends of our clan. Mark of the root, sink in deep and help this cat be guided in peace. Blood for life, leafs for earth, water from the healer, mix and be happy, mix with this cat, for she is a friend, a friend of the tribe." Sun gave a low purr, a purr that had been past down though generations. Sun then stepped back. "Featherwing you are now offically a friend of the tribe of shining light." Sun sighed, "wow, that takes a while! Ok whos next."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:39 am
(ooh what a strange procedure for being friends!!!)
Silver huddled her kits together as they all waved bye to the clan cats. "Bye!" Moon yelled! "Hush, Moon, your a little late. They are too far already to hear you." She purred. "And may their and our ancestors bring them luck and a safe journey home." As the family of cats turned to go back to the nursery River asked, "Mama, what about Sky? Shadow died, so she has no one to take care of her while she's a kit!" "Well, that's a good question. Maybe we can talk to her about it later but right now we need to have to go into mourning for Shadow and the other cats who gave their lives for this clan." Silver responded, sadly.  

JellyfishSpine

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:34 am
"Wait, wait!" Mist called, rushing up to Featherwing. " Me and Hazelkit have already decided. I am going with you back to your clan." Hushed whispers inturupted her, all of the tribe cats murmering. "I will provide for myself on the journey. May I come?" Mist repeated. Featherwing rose her head higher. "Mist of Tumbling Waters, prey- hunter of the Shining Light tribe, you may come with us."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:21 am
"Wow." Sunkit murmered. A tribe cat coming back with them? Would she fit in? But a purr came from Sunkit, Mist would fit in well. She could feel it. Then turning to Sun, she mewed. "I will like to go next."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:43 am
(okay, so we all recived the mark...back home we go...*click heals together* "there's no place like home...." WHOA! where the heck did that come from....)

Featherwing touched noses with Star and Storm, "Take care of each other." She purred. These two were going to be great cave-gaurds someday. Featherwing turned to her compainions, "Sandstripe, Rivertail, Windscar, Cloudpaw(was that her name?), Sunkit, Hazelkit, and Mist. Let us go home." It felt good to say that word, home.

They said the rest of there good-byes and headed towards the exit.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Wait," Star yelled. "Will you come visit us, again?" She asked Featherwing and Mist.

"Of course," Featherwing mewed and licked Star's head. "Star that never moves, you fought like a clan warrior. Please take care." Star nodded and walked back over to where Storm sat and they watched the Clan cats leave, Mist close by.
(What clan are you going to join, mist?)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:45 am
(is this is the end of the roleplay light will jump off a cliff)  

Dreamerlily

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:48 am
(of course its not! we can think of a new plot....)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:51 am
And soon they left The Tribe behind, and returned to the clans.

((Awwww, I'm going to miss Sunkit being here...))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:54 am
(*Lookes at mountin lion* he he)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:06 am
(we're not in the mountians though...TIGER!!!!!)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:00 pm
((Were's in the forest- which means bobcat!))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:03 pm
(bobcats live mostly in a rocky terrian..tigers live in forests...)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:27 pm
(hehe!! Ya, it is a funny procedure, but it makes it offical, and the root mark as a funny smell that will last thier whole lives!! Woho!! And Tigers live in other areas besides here. . .soo, it would be. . .um. . .Bears!!!)
before. . .
Sun licked mist's head, "Make shure to come back if you get lonley, I'll see if I can come and see you some time." Mist purred, "of course!" Sun turned to Featherwing, "please take care of her. Or I'll claw your ears to bits." Sun growled playfully. Featherwing purred back. "Don't worry she'll be in good care!! Farewell." And with that the cats left.
after. . .
Sun woke up, she had drifted off during vigil. oh shadow, claw, bear you were brave to fight, bear, and claw. . .you never had a chance. Sun looked at sky, so. . .what are we going to do about sky. . .I think I might have an idea. . . Sun sighed happily to herself, her plan would give sky a good life. Sun look at the sky, almost dawn. . .then the elders will bury them. Sun licked claws fur, he was the closest one, then settled down to wait.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games