Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Welcome and Intro's~ Now with Piccy's! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auntie Viral

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:55 am
Hi mono. I'm so sorry to hear about your tumor, that's horrible.
You are so talented with the graphics and art, I hope that you and your doctors find a way to help control your symptoms, so that you can go back to school.

You have such a pretty face, you should smile more! :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:54 pm
Height: 5'9''
Highest weight: 252
Weight: Around 242
Would like to weigh: 160-170
Time frame: By the beginning of 2010, though I would like to lose some before Prom.

I really want to get to a size 12. That's it. Just a 12. I think that would be my perfect size.

I've been overweight since I was about 8 or 9. It started when I moved in with my aunt and uncle because my mom and sisters moved but i didn't want to change schools. I also have hypothyroidism, which makes it hard for me to lose weight. It's much easier to gain it. But I've started doing TurboJam, which is really fun. I've tried eating better too. It takes a lot of time though. I really don't eat that much. At all.

Pic:
Very bad pic

A little better. Both pics are from this past summer.  

Bunniegurl123

Tipsy Vampire

Starlurk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:26 am
Welcome to the guild! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:45 pm
Starlurk
Welcome to the guild! heart

thanks.  

Bunniegurl123

Tipsy Vampire

TammiZombie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:40 am
Hi my name is Tammi.
I am 5 foot tall and my weight changes from 160-165 constantly.
My BMI is 32 which is considered Obese.

I randomly start exercising regularly, and then lose motivation. A week of no results kills me, two weeks and no results, I feel like doing all this work is doing nothing... Though I realize if I would have stuck with it, I would have lost weight by now. It's hard to start over, and it's hard to stay motivated when I have no one to talk about it with. My best friend always gets mad when I talk about exercising, or healthy eating, which is something I am embarrassed to talk about with people I know. Then they always say the comment "You're not fat." I am happy with myself, and I do appreciate my body, but I do wish that I would lose some weight, Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your guild! I hope that this will help me stay focused! While I would also love to help you with your struggles as well!

Me a few months ago.

Me a few days ago

Lastnight, face shot.

With a freind.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:47 am
Welcome to the guild! Lucky for you, exercising and diet are practically the only things we talk about here! whee

In all seriousness I feel the way you do. If I dare bring it up people tend to take that as their cue to give me advice, which, thank to this guild, I already know.  

Starlurk

Mesic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:28 am
Hey all!
Thrilled to be here. :3

I'm just a poor lost pink-haired girl on the brink of 24, wanting to feel good about herself again.
See, I achieved something fantastic over a year ago. I fought my way from 180 to 126 with much sweat, many tears, and a few too many cigarettes.

Then a series of (unfortunate) events such as getting dumped on my one-year anniversary, developing a problem with alcohol, becoming unemployed, and taking up cooking as a hobby occurred.
Looking back, it seemed so easy to lose the weight the first time.
I noticed I crept up to 140, didn't think 14lbs would be a problem to lose.
I stopped obsessing over the scale, and when my skinnypants got hard to button, I figured it would be a temporary problem, drank some more wine, and wore sweatpants.
I met a fantastic guy, and celebrated the start of something big by drinking MORE wine, making lots of yummy dinners, and trading elliptical-time for cuddle-time.
I started to notice an encroaching problem when I had to dig my size 12 and 14 jeans out of the dark recesses of my closet.

OHNO. Its baaaaaack.

Fortunately, I'm off to a great start, surprisingly KEEPING my New Years Resolution to never, ever, EVER see 150 on the scale again.
Since Christmas-ish, I've gone from 153.3 to 142.2. YAY.

I'm 5'9", have a long thin BEAUTIFUL bone structure lurking under here somewhere, and would like to be acquainted with it again.
Goal weight: 130
Bring it on.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:52 pm

Hello everyone, this seems to be the place to make a first post here. So hello and I'm Britni. Yes that is how my name is spelled because my parents happened to like it. I'm in the process of changing my eating habits and my exercise habits. I also think it may help if I can organize myself more to get rid of stress. I eat when I'm stressed, or happy, or sad. But not when I'm angry. So I'm a pretty emotional eater.

But yeah, hello everyone.

Bright October Skies

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Starlurk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:09 pm
Welcome to the guild you two <3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:38 am
well, Hi everyone, Im random Aka Rachael, im 5ft 6.5inch, and approx 226lbs, im also from england!
i have been overweight for way too long and have decided to do something about it! the amazing thing is that i used to be skinny/slim until i was 19, then the beer drinking ensued! Bad idea. ( im 27 now)

Anyway good luck to all!  

random cheerleader

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:38 pm
random cheerleader
well, Hi everyone, Im random Aka Rachael, im 5ft 6.5inch, and approx 226lbs, im also from england!
i have been overweight for way too long and have decided to do something about it! the amazing thing is that i used to be skinny/slim until i was 19, then the beer drinking ensued! Bad idea. ( im 27 now)

Anyway good luck to all!

I hear you on that my friend.

Welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:15 am
Hey, Mysterious here.
I'm an 18 year old, female, who is actually hoping to lose quite a bit of weight...
I've gained a lot of weight due to a binge eating disorder caused by depression and stress.
I have anxiety attacks often which contribute to my disorder.
I hate the way I look, so I thought that this may be a good way to do it.

Mysterious_Stranger

jbcjbcjbc1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:21 pm
Hi everyone I'm jbcjbcjbc1 aka Lor. I'm sixteen as of last month. I don't have much to say about myself. I've been trying to loose weight for a long while now and I just keep teetering from 160 to 155 and back up again. I can't seem to loose anything. I guessed maybe if I have support maybe I can loose something.

5'3, 16 years.
CW: 157
HW: 170
LW: 140
GW1:140
GW2:120  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:46 am
Hi everyone!
I'm Liz/Seph, I'm 20, from the UK, currently in my second year of a BSc Psychology degree and suffer from IBS. I've never had any problems with my weight until I started eating like my partner when I moved in with him at the very start of last year. White bread, pasta and cheese killed my weight in about two months. Since then I've stayed exactly the same weight.
Because I'm unable to eat most fruit and veg and have to stick to a set diet I've not been able to lose anything and I'd really like to get back to my original size or a little under before out wedding this October and a few special cosplays the week after. I can keep a perfectly constant weight thanks to my diet (obviously I quickly got rid of the things making me gain) so it's just a case of dropping the extra.

Height: 5'4''
Highest weight: 187
Weight: 187
Would like to weigh: 154
Time frame: By October 17th.

I only have cosplay photos unfortunately. ><
Me and my fiance October 08
Me and my fiance August 08
Me August 08  

Sephiroths samurai girl

skankmuffin

Hilarious Prophet

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:14 pm
Hiya!
My name is Hilz and I've recently turned 18.
I live in Illinois and I live in a town that gives suburbs a bad name. xD
When I weighed 200, I told myself that as soon as I got to 240 that it was going to be my breaking point and I would worry about my weight. The other day, I weighed in at 250 and I decided that was my breaking point and that I needed to deal with it in a healthy way.
I've battled both bulimia and anorexia and this time, I'm not going to let myself go down that road.

Stats
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 247
Goal: 170. I just want to fit into my size 14-16 jeans again. 11-12 would be amazing!
Time Frame: One year. Really, thats 6 pounds a month, but I think I'll aim for 10 pounds a month, and right now, I'm at about a pound a day.
This was me about a month or two ago at 240:
User Image  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games