Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Which OHSHC character are you most like? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiralah

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:30 pm
i would have to say that i'm like haruhi a bit with the fact i'm not a girl who likes to put on makeup also i accept people for who they are inside and not how people dress or who they hang out with.
i would also say that i'm like tamaki a bit with the fact that i care for people and want to help plus i'm a bit spacy (i like to daydream, lol).
and i think i'm like hikaru aswell with the fact that i can be a hothead at times.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:46 pm
I'd say I'm a mix between Kyouga, Haruhi, and Tamaki. I tend to stay on the more mysterious side and despise anyone who dares wake me up. And Haruhi's reaction to things that shake her cool and calm self is quite like mine. xD And Tamaki's grace and posture is similar. I admit, I am quite a proud one. wink  

Mew Mew Strawberry=^-^=

Lucas Scifo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:08 pm
Although my avi is dressed up as Kyoya, the real me is more of Tamaki and Hikaru. I can be random most of the time. I sometimes act immature like Hikaru. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:08 pm
Definitely Hikaru and Kaoru, and I'm not just saying that because I love them. whee
I am very devilish, love to play pranks, and do many of the same things as them.
I'm also much like Tamaki and Hunny, where I am very hyper at times and over dramatize things. sweatdrop

ETA
Aaah, yes. And I am a bit like Haruhi.  

Kaorulicious

Fillolisious

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:20 am
I'd say Im a bit like Haruhi with how she has a lazy heroin and her reactions with the twins XD But I can be like hani-sempai and I can make a whole block of chocolate disappear like magic.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:35 am
it of id say a bit like haruhi,a bit like hunny sempai,and abit like kaoru smile  

vinaricebunny101

AshleyCarnival

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:07 am
I would say I would be Kyouya......... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:27 pm
Takashi, quiet and serious.
4laugh

Hilfin

Koriya-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:54 pm
I say i'm most like Haruhi: kind, smart, not gullible, caring, funny (lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:44 pm
I'd say im Haruhi.....because i can be a hothead....but also the twins because i like to have fun every once in a while, also because i sometimes let my emotions get the better of me......  

Xion_Luvs_Roxas

YT-KUN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:47 pm
ive been told im most like kyoya >.> i should stop being so cold  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:24 pm
I kinda think I am more like Tamaki, I'm over dramatic and am too dense. It takes me forever to actually know who I like. smile I guess I'm Just wierd like that!  

jeanneangel345

iSawako Kuronuma

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:34 pm
I think I'm more like hunny and Mori...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:38 am
I'd probably say I have the most similarities to Kaoru. With a buddy, I'm fairy devious and I do contribute to many different schemes. With that said, my thoughts go down deep when I ponder about things and do things for the people that are close to me, which some people wouldn't notice sometimes but in truth, its okay.

I do have little snippets from other hosts as well.
I have the uncanny OPTIMISM! that is Tamaki Suoh! *applause! applause* (and a little less over dramatization. Thats normal I'm sure. xD)
There is also the 'tell it like it is bluntly' aspect that is Haruhi
And Kyouya's way of having a back up plan along with his inner manipulatingness.  

Darkx_xAngelx_x237

twifan666

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:46 pm
hunny i Carrie around stuffed animals I love sweets, and always want to just have fun biggrin smile 3nodding  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff