Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Member Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Online Violation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:01 am
Hey I'm Madison
I'm 15
I live in Canada
I love Music (I'm a band geek)
I hate heart break
And I'm not quite half-way through the OHSHC manga
Tamaki<3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:16 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Alexandria. :]
I'm at the age of 14 & I'm from Illinois.
I love music, anime, manga, writing, art & photography.
I'd love to meet everyone. ;3  

InsaneAlexx

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:15 pm
Thanks for joining! ;]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:39 am
3nodding my name is yuki heart
i'm already sweet 16~

I LOVE
anime
ouran
tamaki-sama
haruhi-chan
honey-senpai
manga
drawing
writing
reading
j-music
sushi
shrimp tempura
bishounens~
sleeping
my violin

I HATE
busy-bodies
jerks
mean people
roaches
insects
rodents
yucky stuff
getting broke

i'm honored to be part of this forum
i hope we become friends
biggrin

yuki-wentz

Benevolent Bunny

SugarPigeons

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:05 pm
Hello everyone~!

I'm Kristi, but you can also call me Poof...Or you can just make up a nickname for me. Whatever you please!

I'm currently 18 and a freshman in college. I live in the midwest USA and I enjoy drawing, listening to Emilie Autumn, dancing to techno, sleeping, and pretending I'm a ninja.

I'll leave out my dislikes for now. No need to be overly pessimisstic right now. Besides, if you get to know me then you'll find out soon enough. x3

I hope to make lots of new friends here! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:43 pm
Welcome to the guild! ;]  

Kibby47
Captain

Katsumi Sakurai

Benevolent Gekko

13,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:37 pm
Hello
First I would like to say thank you for inviting me into this guild it looks like a lot of fun.
Name: Dawn
Likes: Anime, Manga, Cats, Floral Arranging, Drawing, Music, writing, history, and Being with my friends
Dislikes: Bugs sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:42 pm
Bonjour!
My name is llightsey, you can call me Layla.
I'm 17 years old.
I like all types of music, anime, South Park, and writing.
I dislike flus that won't go away.  

llightsey

Kuramasan

Winged Star

21,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winged 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:39 am
Name: Aya Delaney
Likes: strawberries, flamboyant guys, travel (6 of 7 continents woot! my favorite places are Venice,Tokyo,Kyoto,French countryside and paris except for the people,Beijing,Tanzania,Barcelona,San Francisco. oh and I guess I like New York. but i'm from NY so it doesn't count.), searching for good foreign pop music, Cello, attending concerts, playing in carnegie hall... they have an AMAZING vending machine. I think it's on the second floor, capsule machines, anime, manga, j-dramas, korean films, Couture, Red Pandas, Foxes, Sparkles, Sword Fights, Anime Conventions, Otaku, Raves, Oronamin C, Cute things, keychains, stuffed animals, cute AND comfortable clothes, Victorian influenced clothes, Fantasy, bookstores...
well, a lot of stuff. rose, lotus, sunflower, baby's breath
^_^;
Dislikes: People who get annoyed easy and over little things(just deal with it you idiot. the world doesn't care your shoes got wet), People unwilling to try new things, Crocs, ants, mornings, the cold, cold ease throat losenges, onions, mayonase, mushrooms, tomatoes (sauce, cooked or katchup is fine though), deep fried chicken, salt, spice that is so intense that you start to loose the flavor of the food and just taste spice. it ruins it. you need balance in food, germophobes, bubble gum flavor, rappers with ugly scratchy voices, depressing country songs, spiders(if they bite), Parisians(for the most part. why do they always act like they have a stick up their arse? even to each other! wtf?), doing poorly in classes, bad dreams, getting sick, having to clean...
and again. I'll stop.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:03 am
Name: Wishes
I like anime and manga, along with drawing, photography, and music.
I dislike chatspeak, a lot. It bothers me to no end.
I'm very friendly... but.. I'm sort of shy, fyi. Eventually I open up and be a crazy person. (: Teehee. x3

wishesndreams

DeitySwordsman

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:39 pm
Name: Deity
Likes: Anime, RPing, Videogames, Pokemon, Romance anime. GREEN!

Dislikes: Digimon, people who say "Skadoosh, Believe it, or tx mn h33l pl33$3?" Too much.

I am friendly, unless you make me mad. I have a bit of a hmmm......Complex personality when it comes to talking over MSN or F-F. oh, and I speak my mind, dont think I'm trying to insult someone in what I say, unless I say (THATS AIMED AT YOU -Insert name here-)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:03 pm
Name-Jadellin Victoria
Age- 17
Location- the middle of nowhere, California
<3's- i love painting, my animals, painting my animals (just kidding 4laugh ) Vampire knight, Ouran host club, soul eater, swimming, tennis, ps2 games, that little "dot" thats above the letter 'i', curious george, playing football, dancing like i'm crazy, eating anything deemed "tasty", laying in bed for no reason, talking all night and day, hanging out with everyone, the colors aubergine and cerulean, taking pictures, singing, and taking long walks around the town.
sweatdrop
, World of Warcraft, penguins, cilantro, homework, inconsiderate people, doing dishes (but i tolerate it), and people that act like they are gods gift to earth and i'm sure there was something else, i just have a terrible memory . gonk

SatiredWonderland

Kouyu Nakamura

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:28 pm
Name: Lauren
Nicknames: Kyo, Panda, Murphy, Cloud, Kougaiji, and way to many more to list...
Likes: Sweet foods, salty foods, anything adorable, Dir en grey, writing, RPing, singing, dancing, rain, hiking, video games, swimming, concerts, Pembroke Welsh Corgis.
Dislikes: Sour foods, crack pairings in fanfictions, Mary-sues in fanfictions, annoying fangirls, liars, rude people, two faced people, being sick.

Hello hello I' am Lauren, aka Panda-chan! I was invited to the guild... Can't where they said they found me, but that's not to important is it? I've been an Ouran fan for going on... 2 years I believe? Not entirely sure, but I've been watching anime since the days of Sailor Moon, DBZ, and My Neighbor Totoro (we all remember them good old days).

Aside from being a major Kyo fangirl (Kyo from Dir en grey, NOT Furuba), I'm a major Mori-senpai fangirl, as well as Kyouya-senpai and Hikaru and Kaoru.

I'm very friendly, and basically live for anime, Diru, food, RPing, and making friends. I'm also very protective of family and friends. I can normally get along with just about anyone. Although not in college right now, I do plan on going eventually.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:48 pm
Welcome to the guild! :]  

Kibby47
Captain

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:02 pm
Hiya 3nodding
Name: Kristen
Nickname(s): Yuki,and Tsukiko (KBG and keyblade for my screen name)
Likes: OHSHC and several other animes, Kingdom Hearts, candy, anime, role playing, friendship, and radomness. n_n
Dislikes: mean people lets leave it at that.....>.>......
Hiya I'm Tsukiko! I like lots of thing and I hope we can all be friends.

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games