Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply The Best FMA Guild Ever
Battle Arena Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you :
  Win
  Lose
  Tie
View Results

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:27 pm
Come on, can't you do better then that pipsqueak? *Turns and throws a kick to block Ed's kick.* I told you that melee attacks from you are worthless. *uses a spining kick and starts to throw kick after kick on Ed's side, head and a finishing touch of a strong kick to Ed's back and jumps off into the air* If you fight like this, I won't have to call my tank squad in on you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:01 am
~simply smirks, clapping hands and transmuting a huge cannon out of the ground and fires~  

Original_Edward_Elric

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:05 am
*Pulls a sword out and cuts the cannon shot in two that seperate and start to head towards bunny and envy* And that ranged attack sucked eggs. I saw that one comeing. DOn't you have anything better then that, pipsqueak?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:55 am
*dodges the cannon blast*  

Envy homunculi 08

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:31 pm
Where the hell is the pipsqeak?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:46 pm
Ok thats it, I'm not a pipsqueak!

It's Elric brothers time!  

Original_Edward_Elric

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:49 pm
Hey pipsqueak, Just make a attack already. Envy would have made atleast twenty attacks by now if I was still fight him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:56 pm
~growls softly,eyes flame in anger at Dingo and then runs at from setting down. He jumped and tackled dingo, an arm around the front of his neck growling even more, his hands restarined Dingo by grabbing his wrists, he leaned to His ear~
DON'T
YOU
MESS
WITH
THE
ELRICS!  

Rihi - Alfons

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:58 pm
DOn't mess with the gaurdain of the four elements. *uses firestorm and gaia crusher on Al*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:00 pm
~growls and round house kicks Dingo at the back of his head~

don't touch my brother baka!  

Original_Edward_Elric

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:01 pm
~hands quickly clap together, they frictionized creating Alchemy, his tornado tore down Dingos Firestorm and threw away the gaia crusher, grinning softly~

Don't think your the only one who can play with the elements Dingo~  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:02 pm
This is going to be so much fun. Taking down the pipsqeak duo. *Uses infernal cremate on both Ed and Al*  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:07 pm
[[ Please discribe your attacks more thought through, i feel like im fighing a noob XD .... no offence ~ ]]

~Grits teeth a bit nervously and claps hands, Azure lightening phizz from his gloves and creates a cement wall ~  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:10 pm
Alright, I leave a foot note at the bottom of ech post so you guys can know what I am doing.(Infernal cremate is a attack that causes the taget, or targets to instantiusly catch on fire and start to burn up in a fire that is from hell) Like that cement wall is going to save you.  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:17 pm
~twitch~ oh eek Lovely ahhh no death u_u ]]

~his tongue slides over his lips lightly and he darts out from behind the wall, hands clap and slide accrossed the wall, taking a few layers from it, making a blade, engraved with the markings on his gloves. His eyes still shown those flames of anger as he darted at Dingo~  
The Best FMA Guild Ever

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games