Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Halfling Twin Alchemists((A Semi-lit Roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:00 pm
Erik looked down at Kiki and then Maura. "Well, what I'm trying to say is," Erik began. He chose his words carefully so he wouldn't make them mad again. "Kiki you should understand this. We were brought in normal homes. But by some force, that was ripped away from us brutally and unexpectedly. And us all being who we are and what we do, I just don't want that happening to any child of mine! I don't want them to end up like me. I don't like the road I was given to walk on! That's the best I can explain it!" he said quietly. "Maura, I love you so much it hurts me! I'll never leave your side I never meant to say what I said in a bad way! Your changing this road that I walk into one I'm starting to love!" he added.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:18 pm
User ImageCan't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
And every second I waste is more than I can take

I may look like a cat, and you can call me a chimera...

"Stay with them."is all she said, is all she needed to say. "You will leave them, love will connect you."she said again, just as simply. Kiki jumped up, landing on Maura's back, sort of rideing her like a hourse. She didn't know what else to say but, "Don't leave each other. Trust each other, and love each other. Thats all you'll need to keep them from loseing you." For someone so childish, she was sometimes very wise beyond her years.

...but, I'm human and that's all I'll ever be. The name's Kiki Draconis.

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you
And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:31 am
Erik smiled suddenly, now happy that Kiki had an answer to his problem. He walked over and scratched her chin. "Thanks. I think that's what I needed to hear. I should learn to leave the past where it belongs. And that's behind me!" he thanked her.

Maura smiled as well and said, "That's good! Now let's go! I bet some kids will be really happy to see a pretty cat like Kiki!" She was quiet as they walked but then she spoke to Kiki scolding her again. "And Kiki, there's plenty of nice, understanding, guys who'd want to be with you just like Erik loves me! Even if my legs aren't always reliable! I'm sure a man will love you even if you are a cat most of the time!" she said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:32 pm

Kiki thought it not likely, but didn't say anything, not wanting to get to into it. They walked like that for sometime, not really saying anything.
Then Kiki saw it, a school. She heard laughter, hgh pitched, causeing her to jump full off of Maura's back. Kiki flow over the two of them as if they were nothing but small pebbles. She landed on her feet and bolted to the children like she was one herself.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:24 pm
"Look at her go!" Erik laughed. He ran after her pulling Maura along with him. "Wait up Kiki! We're coming!" he yelled. Once they caught up to her, Kiki was surrounded by eager children ready to play. Some bigger than others, but still only grade schoolers. "Hey kids? Wanna play with our friend Kiki?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:04 pm

Kiki smiled at all the children around her. Their ohing and ahing eyes made her giggled, that didn't seem to bother them. After all, children can belive anything, a talking cat was no different. She didn't fear talking to them, they would betray her. "Hey kids, lets go play something togather, what do you say?"she asked, smileing up at them, Erik and Maura. The kids gasped, but didn't say anything for sometime. "Yeah! Lets go kitty Kiki! Lets go ply on the swings!"said one of the little girls who picked Kiki up from under her arms allowing her feet to dangle losely. Kiki smiled as she carried her off to the swings, all the others fallowing her.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:29 pm
Erik and Maura looked at each other surprise on their faces. They made not a sound, but gestured back and forth concerning what had just happened! Finally, Maura was the first one to speak, but in a whisper, "Did you just see that? Tell me you did Erik or I'm slapping you!"

"No need for that, I saw exactly what happened! Kiki just talked to those kids and they didn't care! Just took off to go play!" he replied pointing in their direction. "What a little attention stealer!" he said looking at her now in the little girl's lap as they swung.

Maura nodded in agreement and then sighed. "We're supposed to be the ones who attract all the attention! Kids love us! I'm such a great role model for girls! And you! A young alchemist in his prime! A great fighter! Defininte a role model for any young boy and a heart throb to the little ladies!" Maura went on as they watched. Just then a boy ran up to the two of them and grabbed a hand of each of them. "Come on! You can play too!" he urged.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:37 pm

Kiki giggled as she swung higher and higher into the air with the little girl laughing along. "Higher! Higher, lets see how high we can get, then jump off!"she said, closeing her eyes and feeling the wind in her fur. She felt so alive, more alive then she had all day.

"Alright! Lets go super high!"said the little girl with the golden hair.

As soon as they got high enough, "One, two, THREE!"they both said, flinging into the air. The girl landed first with an 'Ompf' and a giggle. Kiki however, with her long and light body flow higher, farther. She landed into the tree near the wall. She whined, she could never get out of trees, another weakness. "I can't get down..."she mumbled, trying to get out.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:06 pm
"Kiki!" Erik called dashing in a split second with inhuman speed to the tree. It was a reflex he didn't notice, but a charge of electricity shot through his legs and sent him flying towards the tree! Once he got to the tree, he smiled and held back his laughter, seeing that she was ok. "Now I don't think that was a very smart choice, now was it?" he said playfully shaking his finger up at her. He spoke louder to the children, "Now let this be a lesson to you! Kiki is smaller, and therefore more aerodynamic than her!" he said pointing behind him at the girl. "Now jump Kiki! I'll catch you! Trust me!" he said stretching his arms up.

Maura noticed that all the children could see his palms and the marks that were on them. Finally, one girl tugged on her skirt and asked, "What're those drawings on his hands?"

Maura smiled and answered, "Those are alchemy circles! They're very special drawings that let Erik do really cool stuff!" she told them all. "And I bet, if you ask really nicely, he'll show you!" she said to them. At this promise the children cheered.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:17 pm

Kiki mumbled to herself, confused on how a cat could get stuck in a tree. Wasn't that just in storys? She fumbled with her thoughts, "You can do this! You can do this! Ready....JUMP!"she jmped, landing into Erik's arms gracefully. She began to cry, "Erik!!! I hate trees, their so mean to me! Protect me from the trees!"she cryed with no tears, causeing the kids to laugh. Kiki nuzzled her head under Erik's chin affectionitely. "My hero!"

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:45 am
Erik petted Kiki as she cried. "Calm down! It's ok! I won't let the trees get you anymore!" he whispered to her. But he was thinking of something different. 'Wow. Hero. No one's ever called me that! Not even Maura. Even though she would agree that I am. But with all the wrong I've done, I never thought of myself as one! But that was in the past, so leave it there!'

Just then, the girl ran up and yanked on Erik's sleeve. "U-um Erik?" she asked hesitantly. "Can you show us your hands? Maura said that if we asked nice, then you would show us some stuff you do!" she asked.

Erik turned to her and smiled, still petting Kiki. "Yeah! I'll show you some alchemy! Kiki you can watch too! You really haven't seen much of what I can do have you?" he asked giving her to the little girl. "Be nice to Kiki ok?" he told her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:29 pm

Kiki looked at the girl who held her so closely, but loosely. Her feet dangled again, her arms pushed forward. But sirpriseingly comfy. "No, I only saw it when you help Dragea. And some sparks when you touched my scars."she smiled as the little girl began to pet behind her ear, it felt so gooood. Soon all the children gathered around, wanted to pet the cat, and see Erik. Where were the teachers? Were all of them out for coffie or something?

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:26 pm
Erik looked at all the children gathering either wanting to pet Kiki or watching him attenitvely. Maura stood behind them all, a beautiful smile on her face. He did this often for new children at the orphanage. "Ok kids! First, a basic lesson of many in alchemy!" He began by showing them his palms. "These are what are called transmutation cirlces! They are used to create alchemic reactions and things like that. I am able to use electric or lightining alchemy, meaning I can make it shoot out of my hands from the circles!" he explained. Erik raised his arms towards the sky and launched huge arcs of lightining skyward. After a few seconds, he took a huge risk.

Maura watched Erik as he joined the arcs, then slowly lowered his hands slightly above his head. The lightining formed a ball of pure, blinding, buzzing electricity. The same manuever that destroyed half of a building twice the size of this small school! "Erik! What are you doing?" she shouted over the children suddenly. She shot him a devilish scowl but the children seemed almost mesmerized by it!  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:47 pm

Kiki could feel her body become uneasy. She wiggled free from the girls grip, causeing a sigh from her. Almost as if she couldn't control it, "Alright kids, remember, Erik is a pro at this. Don't try, and I mean it, never try this at home or anywhere else. It takes years to get as good as Erik. Step back please, no one wants to get hurt."Kiki said in a very motherly tone, herding the children away a few steps. She sat infront of them, her tail curling nervously around her feet. Her eyes on Erik the whole time. For some reason, Kiki felt like these children were her own, she wouldn't let anything happen to them. She wondered why that was. Her face was very calm, but her eyes were watching Erik like a mother hawk watching a snake come to close to her nest.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:35 pm
Erik smiled as he handled the shining ball effortlessly. "Kiki's right kids! Never try this as an amateur! That was a mistake I made and did something unforgiveable!" he said in a tone unfitting for the seriousness of the warning. He cut of the arcs from his left hand but not his right. With this one hand, he kept the ball under control. His hand shook slightly and at the same time, he balanced it carefully. All of a sudden a woman's voice broke his focus and he ended up throwing the ball of energy into the air and it exploded into sparks that rained down without harming a soul!

"Young man! What on Earth is going on here?!" the woman asked angrily. She was a young woman with brown, shoulder length hair, hazel eyes, and was wearing a dress that was a light pink. She marched over to erik as the small crowd of children parted to let her through. "I asked you a question, and I expect an answer!" she said sternly folding her arms. "You're no student of this school either! Neither are you and your pet!" the teacher said to Maura.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games