Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Movies and TV shows! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:55 pm
That looks....

AWESUM!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:59 pm
I'd figured you would XD  

GamerChik240

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:39 pm

First...*gouges eyes out over Jason's spelling*

Secondly, that movie looks amazing, GamerChik.

Thirdly... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYRK4X4SR8c
I know, but...it'd adorable.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:38 pm
OH MY GOD! thats funny and horrible at the same time the germans put the juice in jail.. it's also so very cute... how does a 5 year old know about world war two?

the movie has potential to be a non stop laugh like shaun of the dead but I have a feeling it'll jsut fall on it's face for tryign to make it too serious or even pretending to will fail.  

GamerChik240

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:42 am
They were trying to pass it off as a Hammer horror movie, big mistake. mad  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:28 pm
Caleidah

First...*gouges eyes out over Jason's spelling*

I spelt it wrong on purpose. rofl  

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:04 pm
I just picked up Rome Season 1 and dead like me season 2 I love them both.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:40 am
Now Rome was pretty sweet, it had these really perverse bits in it that made me cringe. Best scene has got to be the one where Caeser goes to Egypt to find him friend Pompy and gets something else, launching him into his 'consul of rome' bit.  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:39 pm
yeah that was a sad scene... I like the scenes with the two soldiers, both in battle, and at home,, where this soldier is trying to figure out how to keep her from running away screaming

my god cry w-why would some one do that? I jsut saw the jonas brother for the first time on youtube butchering the jungle book's best song... what would persuade someone to kill a classic? that should be against the geneva convention or something  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:15 am
It was already ruined for me when it was explained that the author was a racist. I can never watch the Disney movie again with king Louie without frowning at Disney for being so mean. crying  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Xenos Mortium

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:20 am
Saw the premier of Watchmen. blaugh

There were some changes to doctor it up for movie-goers, including changing the space squid, which makes me sad.

Overall though, it seems as though they kept to the spirit of the comic, which makes me happy.

Even at just shy of three hours, it seemed too short to me. A little bit of the voice acting at the begining seemed stale, but the actor who did Rorschach was so spot on. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:57 am
Bright, glowing blue super c**k.. eek

Yeah, that pretty much dominated the movie for me. sweatdrop

It was awesome tho!  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:59 am
Veidt's accent only flared up at the worst oftimes

the music was good in some places but crap in the rest... like 99 red ballons? at a funreal?

anyone else notic that Doc manhattan was circumcised? lol in the cmoics he's not XD

I loved Rorschach tho beautifully done.

the movie I thoguht was long enough... at the end of it I was yawning

The alien thing had to go... because 1 it's pretty farfetched in the book so it would be ridlculus in the movie...

they had bubastas but gave no explanation to what the hell it was.. and if they took the hlaf an hour to describe it.. the alien would have been possible. when the dvd comes out there with probably be a mountain of deleted scenes.

it was a movie I wanted to love and I did but there was enough to make me wantto hate it as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:02 am
Kaori Kapoigne
It was already ruined for me when it was explained that the author was a racist. I can never watch the Disney movie again with king Louie without frowning at Disney for being so mean. crying

and how is it racist? king louie...... an orangutang that rules over all the other monkies, he wants to move on and become a man but he can't because he's a monky... so he thinnks if he has fire the humans will accept him too. plus he's a pretty cool swinger XD (( wheres the racism in that? ))  

GamerChik240

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:44 pm
GamerChik240
Kaori Kapoigne

and how is it racist? king louie...... an orangutang that rules over all the other monkies, he wants to move on and become a man but he can't because he's a monky... so he thinnks if he has fire the humans will accept him too. plus he's a pretty cool swinger XD (( wheres the racism in that? ))

The author being Rudyard Kipling.

General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games