Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:28 pm
"Your that old? They Ancient Egyptians are only 3,000 years old!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:49 pm
*Realizing that she isn't really in the conversation, nor does she have any interest to join, she carefully turns her back on James and Sam, and pulled a gold envelope out of her bag.*  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:29 pm
Sam turns to look at at the lake when she sees what Summer is doing. "Oh, Summer, looks fancy!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:59 pm
*Summer mutters under her breath*
Crap.
*She turns to Sam.*
Thaks. It's the reply from my dad...I got it a few days ago...

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:06 am
cocosam
"Your that old? They Ancient Egyptians are only 3,000 years old!"
"well if u must know i am very old but only by human standards but my race has been here to watch all the humans evolve from the forest creatures i wasnt personlly here but my ancestors were
that letter looks really fancy just curious why are u not wanting to talk with us is it because of the dangerous family secret thing u both mentioned when i first came over here"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:33 pm
"Oh, you can read it alone if you want. I won't be nosy."

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:34 am
feeling this conversation drift towards things of privacy james decides its time to head elsewhere
as they continue their conversation james heads towards the dark forest but doesnt enter
following the border of the forest james finds himself at the herbology section having no interest in what they are growing james wanders around the grounds for some time not caring where he is at
he starts to sing in elven of his home and of his family

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:48 pm
*Summer looks up at James*
Oh no! I hope I didn't offend you, I just felt awkward jumpin into yours and Sam's conversation.
*To Sam*
It's not really all that private...just...not what I expected. I read it already, I just can't believe what I did read...

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:51 pm
"What did you read...?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:56 pm
*Summer swallows*
He's mad at me for taking the necklace. He said "you couldn't have waited five more minutes before summoning it?!", but if I had waited any longer, it would have been stolen...so I think you can see where my train of thought is leading...
Not to mention the missing page in my family history, and not wanting to tell me about it...It's very... stare
*Summer lowers her head, embarrased. redface *

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:58 pm
"Aw okay. Well, have you put it in a safe place now?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:45 am
being an elf james barely heard the other slytherin say something
but his elven song had him in a trance so he barely had the mental energies to turn and start walking towards where he heard mention of his name
still singing the elven song he arrived at the lake where the others whre at
as they looked at him they noticed that his eyes had gone back into his head showing no pupils just white
he continued to sing in elven about families and homes in the forest
as he sang his song the forest and trees and other wild life seemed to grow at a faster rate till it looked like they were in a dark and dense forest where even the deepest rays of sun light were blocked by trees
vines started to grow and after a few minutes the vines started to form small houses in the trees
and after a few more minutes it looked as tho they were n a hidden forest village
the song continued making the village more and more elven in style
as all of this happened Lenwë started to become more and more entranced by his song as if the song should never end

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:39 pm
*Summer blushed again*
Sam, I think my father wanted the necklace to be taken! I think he--hold on...
*Summer noticed James losing his focus, and the growth rate of the area around her changing. She stood up and ran over to James, putting a hand on each shoulder, shaking him roughly*
James? James! JAMES!! Snap out of it! Look what you are doing!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:44 am
wh...wha ..whats going on last i remember i was singing and walking away from you all how did i get back here??
omg look at the crazy forest when did that happen i dont remeber it being like this
nature should not be twisted like this
does any one know a spell to reverse this???
it does kinda look like home tho
but still things should not be changed like this its too traumatizing for nature to have drastic changes like that
wait did u just say i did that thats odd ive never done anything like that before

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:30 pm
*Summer steadied herself to try and take in all that James is saying.*
Yes James, it all happened while you were singing, but I'm not very aware of that many spells...I'm only a first year...and not a very bright one...
Perhaps Sam will know something?
*Summer turns around to call for Sam*
Sam! Can you come here?

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games