Bored as normal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:37 am
"You really should, Adam, time permitting." Gaston persists. "They've done some very powerful storytelling there. If anything, I'll let you borrow the pilot on DVD sometime and you can judge for yourself. I may be a geek, bu it's damned interesting to see how science fiction has changed over the past thirty years." That's the fun thing about being Immortal...you see evolution in action.

The continuing exchange between Matt and Kali eventually has Gaston chuckle. "Ahh, youth. Ain't it grand?" He does comment to Amanda. "Although I will say they'd look good together."

Duncan draws his attention back once again. "Yeah, it sounds like we do." Methos' argument causes his eyebrow to raise. "I owe you those membership fees for the dojo, after all." Now they have an excuse to meet. If they should just happen to discuss Ahriman, then that's an interesting coincidence.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:00 am
Amanda applauds Mat and Kali, then turns to note the thundercloud over Mac's expression. "You're a mood killer, aren't you?" she half-jokes with Gaston.

Then Duncan is saying, "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." He hands Gaston his card. "Give me a call, and I'll set up a private session. We're gonna call it a night." He stood and helped Amanda on with her short jacket.

Turning, he said, "Adam?"

The old man seemed lost in thought, shifting his attention to look up at the now-standing Highlander. His glance slid to Amanda, then back to Mac. "I'll call you tomorrow, Mac," he smiled.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:46 am
Kali just a kind of half wave towards the two, in all honestly not paying too much attention, she had no reason to, "Have fun duckies." Well she had to say something, it wouldn't have been normal of her not to, even that was more automatic given it seemed her attention had already moved to Gaston. "Your hair looks funny."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:04 am
"Depends...okay then." Matthew shook his head in a mix of bemusment and slight amazment at how off Kali could be. Between the depends and the hair comment it was clear she was maybe nore then just a little odd. "Oh, have a good night then the both of you." He commented off handedly, looking up at them a moment or two.

Vesta Shade

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:28 pm
Accepting the card with a nod, Gaston syas. "Thanks. I'll be in touch soon, MacLeod." To Amanda's question he gives a helpless half shrug and slight chuckle. "Apparently so, though I cannot imagine why. I'm such a likeable person." Nonetheless, he stands long enough to offer a handshake. "However, itwas nice to finally meet you, Amanda."

He sits back down just in time to hear the hair comment. He looks to Kali and winks. "Takes one to know one, cherie."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:26 pm
Mac and Amanda said their good-byes, Duncan going to the bar to settle for himself and Amanda, then the two were gone. Methos still sat quietly, lost in his own thoughts as he swallowed some of his beer.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:03 pm
That got her to frown at him, gray eyes narrowing behind her glasses, "My hair isn't funny though, right Adam?" She brought him into it simply becuase she could and he was being creeply quiet.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:27 am
Methos cocked his head to the side, pretending to study Kali's hair. After a moment he shrugged. "Doesn't make me laugh," he said.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:40 am
"That was not the answer I was looking for duckie. Now what's wrong, your mood shifted more then normal." This from the person that flipped through moods without warning.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:08 pm
"Long day at work," Methos shrugged. "Catching up with me, I guess."

But his thoughts were with Duncan, Amanda, and the thought of Ahriman rearing his influence in their lives again. He still wasn't sure what Ahriman was, but between Mac and Joe Methos knew something had stalked his friends. And Richie had paid for it with his life.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:11 pm
Mat had fallen into silence, he really had nothing to add sadly or talk about, which left him with little else except letting his thoughts wander. "Eh, I guess I should go out of simple blehness."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:26 pm
"Gah, fine if people are bugging off I'm finding a playground somewhere." It was almost odd to have a twenty something woman say she wanted to go find a playground. "Gesh, boring a** people."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:32 pm
As much as Gaston heckles Methos, he has much larger of a soft spot for the older Immortal than he'd ever be willing to admit. Having known Methos for as long as he has, Gaston can tell quite easily that his mentor and long time friend is a bit bothered by something...likely related to the Ahriman conversation. That bothers Gaston a bit, but he figures Methos will talk if and when he's ready.

Mat and Kali's words are enough to temporarily jar him out of his reverie. "Eh? What?" Boredom, again. A snort and brief chuckle. "I swear, you younglings are getting less and less creative these days. When I was y'all's age," Yes, Gaston used y'all in the plural, "I didn't have near as much trouble finding something to go do with myself."

A beat and Gaston realizes he just left himself wide open for a smart remark from Methos. "Quiet, you." He grins.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:05 pm
Methos had opened his mouth to retort, then closed it with a smile. "I'll let you off the hook this time," he said.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:42 am
Kali gave an almost harsh laugh at that, "Oh I can do creative, but you wouldn't like it and I doubt anyone in town would want to pay my bail if I were granted the right to it. As it is I'll go be content with finding a swing and thinking." She was frowning though, even as she turned and walked off for the door.

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff