Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School of the Darkened Moon (now open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  PIE!
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:03 pm
fuufuu blue
"ok then, lets go." link said as he pulled her into the slide of a path.
Luna screamed at first in surprise then started to laugh a bit as she felt the wind whip past her & the senery flew faster then her eyes could take it all in.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:48 pm
((Back! yes!))
Akriest cocked his head to the side. "Rhea?" he was afraid he'd touched a sore spot.  

Gail Akriest

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:11 pm
((I know this is a really annoying song, but I'm going to refer to it anyway. [kinda old, too]
"Guess who's back back back.
Back again -gain -gain.
Ami-chan's back back back.
Tell a friend friend friend. ..."
[At least for now, 'till the weekend.]
Yay! I got a teacher to sign my yearbook!))

Naomi laughed a little. Obviously, he hadn't remembered earlier in the conversation. "Well, like I said earlier, I come from Osaka. I've lived there my entire life. But right now, the family is having a bit of money issues, so I came here to teach. It pays better than most of the schools in Japan, and when I heard one of my neighbors was coming here as well as a student, well, I asked to travel with her, though we don't know each other too well. She goes by the name Takahashi Suta-raito, but everyone calls her Suta-chan."  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:53 am
Hmm thats odd. He the shivers when he thought of this girl. He had never met her and yet there was something important about her.

"Thats a downer. If you want, you guys can have some of my money. With the low cost of living in a tent i've accumulated quite a bit of it. No one ever wants to duel for my price.... so i end up making alot too."  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:15 am
Rhea blushed "oh no no no it's okay. I was just thinking about some old lessons from back home. when we were younger my my mother use to tell us children some stories of the gods and describe to us how she thought they would look like. and now well... well if i were the one having to tell her how the gods looked like to me I would describe you as one of them." she said as her voice was barely over a whisper due to her embarrassment of what she had just said. She then changed her gaze from him to the apple she was holding in her hand.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:19 am
tsuki-onee
Layla shook her head "No I should be ok, but thank you." she said smiling soft as she took another bite of her muffin "So how do you like school so far?"

((Sorry it took so long to reply I've been a little busy.))

"I Love it here it's so beautiful. its like being in another world on its own. it's very inspiring. I think that when and if i ever have the time I'll have to make some compositions to describe tis beauty in the music." ramses said. "I thank you so very much for giving me this opportunity to teach here i truly do."  

Shelby Pierre-San

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:31 pm
Akriest hesitated, not sure if he should tell her. I might as well... better that she knows now so she can make a decision. "Really? That's quite interesting. But... you know, there's a reason for that..." His voice got really soft, and he was blushing furiously. "I... I'm..." He took a deep breath, and looked up at her. "Can we go for a walk? Out in the gardens? Just... the two of us?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:28 pm
Shelby Pierre-San
tsuki-onee
Layla shook her head "No I should be ok, but thank you." she said smiling soft as she took another bite of her muffin "So how do you like school so far?"

((Sorry it took so long to reply I've been a little busy.))

"I Love it here it's so beautiful. its like being in another world on its own. it's very inspiring. I think that when and if i ever have the time I'll have to make some compositions to describe tis beauty in the music." ramses said. "I thank you so very much for giving me this opportunity to teach here i truly do."
Layla smiled & finished her muffin "Well I'm very glad you enjoy it here. And that is why I have chosen this spot. See other then the little village along the lake this place is basicly completly cut off from the world. Making it perfect for people with these types of abilities to show what they can do without the fear of speculating eyes see for the town itself is filled with others just like us." she said smiling "And when you do write that tune I would very much like to hear it if you don't mind."  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:37 pm
Naomi started waving her hands aquardly in front of her with a highly embarassed look to her face. "No! No! That's not neccesarry!" She dropped her hands to her sides, looking away a little. "The thing is, I don't usually take handouts unless it is absolutely needed..." She coughed selfconsciously a little, staring at the wall.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:48 pm
Jarod scratched his head and sighed. He didnt know how to say it... but he really didnt need his money.

"Look, i could live in a mansion for the rest of my life. I have enough money to sit around and rot while young punks decide to come and challenge me, but the fact remains that im not old yet. I made 10000 dollars the night before i came here. I told a man that thought he was tough stuff his style was inefficient so he bet me... alot of money. The price went up when i told him he could use whatever he wanted to fight me, and i wouldnt arm myself. He stabbed me in the leg, but i ended up winning. So i put the money in my swiss bank account and left. Im not working here because i need the money, im working here because i need a job. One where i dont get stabbed in the leg. You know what i mean?"

He knew he had always lived poor, and he'd thought that of himself too until he figured out that most of the people he bet money with had actually been paying him in a swiss bank account... it was terrible how rich he was, the odd part was, he was happy poor.

"Look If you wont take my charity... when is your birthday?"  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:31 pm
Rhea was slightly puzzled about what Akriest was trying to tell her. But she thought that maybe the air would help him gather his thought to talk to her. she knew it was childish to tell him what she though. "Okay we'll go out side. I want to say something first though, I'm sorry if i had offended you with what i had just said." she told him as they stood up to go outside.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:37 pm
Layla smiled & finished her muffin "Well I'm very glad you enjoy it here. And that is why I have chosen this spot. See other then the little village along the lake this place is basicly completly cut off from the world. Making it perfect for people with these types of abilities to show what they can do without the fear of speculating eyes see for the town itself is filled with others just like us." she said smiling "And when you do write that tune I would very much like to hear it if you don't mind."

"It would be my pleasure to play it for you." ramses said to her. He finished his muffin and stood up. "Well i guess i should get finished preparing for my class." he said as he walked over to where he was seated earlier. he looked over to miss layla and smiled at her before he dove into his work.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:41 pm
Akriest threw open the doors to the outside and moved quickly to the gardens. He paused at the gate, and turned back to face Rhea. His expression was deadly serious. "You haven't offended me, Rhea. But... I don't want people knowing what I am." He glanced around, then faced her, satisfied they were alone. "What I say here, you must not tell another living soul without my express permission." He whispered, looking into her eyes. His own held a hint of nervousness, and even a bit of desperation. "Can you hold yourself to that?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:07 pm
Rhea was still shocked and confused about what he was trying to do but she figured taht she must trust him as he had shown her nothing but kindness in a strange place for her. "yes, I will keep this secret." she told him.  

Shelby Pierre-San

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:25 am
Shelby Pierre-San
tsuki-onee

"It would be my pleasure to play it for you." ramses said to her. He finished his muffin and stood up. "Well i guess i should get finished preparing for my class." he said as he walked over to where he was seated earlier. he looked over to miss layla and smiled at her before he dove into his work.
((hey guys I'm gonna be moving soon & idk if I'll have the internet after that. I'm so sorry so when i suddenly stop RPing as often you'll know why. I'm gonna miss all you guys lots.))

Laya sighed then walked over to Ramses calmly "ACtually Ramses I do Have a request of you but it's a pretty big job." she said hesitantly. "Well I'm going to be going on a small trip soon & I might be taking one of the students with me. But I need someone to take over for that period of time. I'm not sure how long I'll be gone but I might stop in every once in a while to check up on things." She explained "Would you beable to handle it?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff