Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Day Dreamers, let your imagination take flight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you read the book?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:16 pm
fuufuu blue
ace looked at vito. "well this is the thing, we have to fine out what kind of powers you have and if you and plug are connected some =how i'm thinking you share the same powers to a limit that is, but other then that first we need to find so cover, and some bones, the first step to survival is not to get eaten you catch my drift."

plugs face changed, "i don't think i can. in fact she act's just like your brother, all i want to do it on my own.... but you know as well as i do about what happened to you brother when he did it."
"My brother? Nah, she's not that bad, she is definitly stubborn don't get me wrong but thats only till you get to know her. She's actually more like me if that helps at all. Anyway She is resting now, she'll probably be out all night, so do you want to know any tricks to help with the training or not?" Lia asked smiling  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:48 pm
"no.... if she wants to train for her friends she knows what she has to do." he said laying back  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:41 am
fuufuu blue
"no.... if she wants to train for her friends she knows what she has to do." he said laying back
Lia sighed then she walked across the room her arms folded infront of her "Maybe I'm not making this clear. I'm asking you to train her as a personal favor. I'll make sure she stays in line & trust me that won't take too much after what you said sinks in tonight but Plug she's going to be a tough one & I can't do this alone." Lia said calmly  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:22 am
"i know lia, and i will train her, but she has to come to me first... think of as a test if you will, and you can not help her or this whole thing is no good, understand. plue i think i'm going to take you out of that body for this one, what do yo think huh?"  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:09 pm
fuufuu blue
"i know lia, and i will train her, but she has to come to me first... think of as a test if you will, and you can not help her or this whole thing is no good, understand. plue i think i'm going to take you out of that body for this one, what do yo think huh?"
Lia sighed "No I'm not leaving her but I'll keep my power & help to myself trust me I can completly lock myself off from her when needed & as for her soming to you just sleep in tomarrow. It's saturday I think you'll get what you're looking for." Lia said smiling  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:19 pm
"come to think of it i have some busseness to take care of tonight, so i'll see you both tomarrow." plug said. he made sure to give lia a nice kiss before he left but after that he was gone out of sight.  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:13 pm
fuufuu blue
"come to think of it i have some busseness to take care of tonight, so i'll see you both tomarrow." plug said. he made sure to give lia a nice kiss before he left but after that he was gone out of sight.
Lia was caught by surprise & blushed deeply but smiled after a moment & sighed "Same old plug." she said shaking her head. Then she walked back down the stairs & into luna's bedroom & changed then fell asleep well at least the body did but Lia had one more thing to do. She took her mind & connected.' Luna listen I'm going to lock myself away for a little while ok?' she said calmly 'Why?' luna asked 'you're going to ask plug to train you right?' 'Yeah.' well then to make sure i dont interfere i'm just going to lock myself in you mind for a while since I can't be taken from your mind unless you wo it' 'I never did understand why it was like that.' Luna prompted 'Because you imagined yourself as me so until you can release me yourself if I'm ripped from you there is a good chance that one if not both of us will be killed by the sudden mental unstability.' 'Oh alright. Well I promise to make you proud lia & I swear I'll set you free.' she said 'I'll hold you to that.' shw said then they both dissappeared. lia locking herself up & luna falling into a deep sleep  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:10 pm
plugwalked into a dark office and took the folder slide to him by the black figures in the shadows. he looked threw the file quickly then left the building in the claok of the shadows  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:20 pm
fuufuu blue
plugwalked into a dark office and took the folder slide to him by the black figures in the shadows. he looked threw the file quickly then left the building in the claok of the shadows
Luna woke up with her alarm at 5 AM she was up with her hair tied back & stright top work. she had the clothes seperated & the first load in the wash the dishes stacked & breckfast started & the the floors being vaccumed all within the first hour  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:23 am
plugg walked in and walked up stairs. he did pay luna any mind as he got o the attic and took off his bloody shirt. he burned it along with his pants the kicked the floor so that the secrect department opened and he placed his gun inside. he quickly got dressed then walked back down stairs and out the back door  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:05 pm
fuufuu blue
plugg walked in and walked up stairs. he did pay luna any mind as he got o the attic and took off his bloody shirt. he burned it along with his pants the kicked the floor so that the secrect department opened and he placed his gun inside. he quickly got dressed then walked back down stairs and out the back door
Luna bit her lip & walked over to the door after plug & called "Hey come get breckfast first please? otherwise I just wasted a whole morning." she said walking back inside  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:02 pm
"tough break. i don't eat breakfast before training, never have, never will, but you can make me a plate and i'll eat it for lunch if that helps." he said tossing a bag over his sholder and continueing to walk into the forest.  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:28 pm
fuufuu blue
"tough break. i don't eat breakfast before training, never have, never will, but you can make me a plate and i'll eat it for lunch if that helps." he said tossing a bag over his sholder and continueing to walk into the forest.
"Oh..." Luna bit her lower lip "Ummm...plug....." she said looking at the ground not quite sure what to say. Then she sighed & bowed her head "Plug I would be honored if...you would train me." she said calmly  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:00 am
"well then a pack up a lunch and some supples you think you'll need and lets go." he said put his bag down to wait for her.  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:47 am
fuufuu blue
"well then a pack up a lunch and some supples you think you'll need and lets go." he said put his bag down to wait for her.
Luna nodded & took off she quckly grabbed her first aid kit & a change of clothes. She packed a quick lunch & swung her back over her sholders & was out the door within a few minutes. "Ok I'm ready." she said  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff