Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:24 pm
Reposting...

Soq's Name: Dia de la Esperanza
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Dia is the alpha mare of her little herd. She knows how things ought to be run and she expects everyone else to follow her lead, or at least get out of her way. She's not mean-spirited but she is direct and she can definitely be bossy. She's got strong opinions but if you can give her a good reason, she'll change her mind.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Dia really needs someone to sweep her off her hooves. Whether that's someone who challenges her, someone who seriously romances her, or someone who manages to make friends with her and works her way into her heart is anyone's guess. He will need to be willing to take some lip and some attitude from a mare, but once she's won over, it'll all be in fun.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please!
RP or non-RP?: RP!
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious. Dia's not looking for flings, period.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:25 pm
Reposting...

Soq's Name: Blossomforth
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Blossomforth is the Soquili equivalent of a Southern belle. She tries, at any rate. She means to be polite to a fault, but occasionally her curiosity gets the better of her and she blurts questions without asking permission first. She's very kind, very caring and willing to talk to just about anyone, as long as she doesn't feel like she's in danger. She has a sense of humor, but she's not goofy or silly. She really likes brightly colored Soquili.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Blossom herself would say she's not really looking. I, on the other hand, would really like her to find either someone dark and dangerous or a serious playboy. She could lose her heart to either one and it would shake up her happy little world. Which would make me extremely happy. So got a bad boy who wants to mess with a good girl? Let me know.

How do you want others to contact you?: PM please!
RP or non-RP?: RP
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious, eventually, but flirting is a good place to start.

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Molten Tigrex

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:16 pm
Soq's Name: Disappearing Act
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Disappearing Act craves attention, and has a huge daddy complex. Her pasttimes include walking through solid objects and other Soquili for the sheer hell of it. She also enjoys flower arrangement.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Something weird, preferably. Act grew up in a traveling circus with the freak show - I think anyone too normal might weird her out.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM is fine.
RP or non-RP?: Non's good. I can RP, but I don't have any time to unless we're already sure they'll be an item. I am open to just figuring out backstory though.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Flirt. It's unlikely she'd stay with any one horse for long.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:02 am
Soq's Name: Selene
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Selene is a quiet lady. When she was younger she was very vivacious, vain, and love-starved. She learned the error of her ways though (in regards to the vain), and has turned more introspective... and love-starved.

In terms of activities, she is up for anything really- her days are spent keeping the soquili that live by her two-legger's tent under control and playing with her grandchildren, and trying to build a deeper relationship with her daughter. She has wandered off a few times, thinking to find her son, but she has stopped because she is afraid, having not seen him since he was a foal. Her son Faust (adopted) is currently on a crazy-path to 'try and become a kalona'... She's not exactly mired in that plot as she hasn't seen him since he ran away from her.

She is not afraid of any specific races- much time was spent with Calamity in her youth, and though she has a healthy respect for them, she doesn't fear them. She's never come across a skinwalker, but if she did, she would flee as soon as they threatened to harm her. She's heard the stories. Until threats come, she is warm to almost everyone, regardless of race.

She has a love of honeysuckle. It's her favorite flower, and she gets very excited about them.

Selene is small, due to her flutter blood, but very hardy. She has a very minimal healing talent, that weakens her a lot to use.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?: Selene has had her fling, a stallion she callously tossed aside once she had used him. She regrets it now. She's also deathly afraid of being that fling to someone else. She would want someone who was as much a friend as lover, someone silly to pull her out and make her realize she is more than a 'grandmother' and 'organizer', that romance can still exist. He would need to not mind that she already had children, and get along good with her family. She'd love a mate she could fly with, and share the wonders of the sky.

Out of character, he'd have to look good with her, of course.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. smile
RP or non-RP?: If you are willing to work out a solid backstory with me, non-rp would be acceptable. I'd rather like rp, but I am very slow. smile
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious preferred; Flirt would be accepted as long as the two would part as friends, and Selene would get to see the children. She wouldn't be able to take another bad relationship.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games