Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ Guild Stuff: Questions/Suggestions/Updates ~
Why don't we introduce our characters? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I n s a n e C o o k i e z

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:19 pm
*starts to run zigzag* SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:35 pm
*aims a little ahead of where bunny was going and starts to fire there*  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:41 pm
*stops in tracks then runs in other direction* Th-That was close.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:44 pm
*stops firing* what the use, Im out.  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:54 am
I'M NOT BELIEVING YOU!!! *continues to run*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:51 am
*Goes home, sits in a chair and starts to watch old anime* SOmeone better tell her to stop running before she forgets why shes running in the first place.  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:37 pm
*stops running* Why am I running anyway? *lays on ground and takes a nap*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:07 pm
uhhhhh.... im Edward Elric, I realize there's already a few im sure, so ill make another character if the leaders of the guild would prefer it.  

Edward_Fullmetal_Shrimp-

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:01 pm
You can be another Edward from a different time...or a clone if you want.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:15 pm
~translating~
Hello humans, we predators have come to your planet to gain your respect and loyalty...who is worthy to join us mighty warriors? pm me and I will post all loyal followers on here. Those people will get a special reward...
what are we, you ask?

Predators are physically distinguished from humans by our greater height, arthropod-like mandibles and long, hair-like appendages on our heads. our bodies are resilient to damage, capable of recovering from multiple gunshot wounds and radiation doses which would be fatal to humans. we have superhuman strength, having been portrayed as being easily capable of outmatching a conditioned adult human male. we are also skilled climbers, and will readily move through trees or across rooftops in pursuit of prey. Though capable of surviving exposed in Antarctic temperatures for an extended period of time, it is implied that Predators have a preference for hot equatorial climates. our blood is dark phosphor green in color. our vision operates mainly in the infrared portion of the electromagnetic spectrum; we can easily detect heat differentials in our surroundings but are unable to easily distinguish among objects of the same relative temperature. A Predator's hunting helmet increases our ability to see in a variety of spectrums, ranging from the low infrared to the high ultraviolet, and also filters the ambient heat from the area, allowing us to see things with greater clarity and detail. we are capable of breathing Earth's atmosphere, though we show visible discomfort breathing air from heavily urbanized areas.

Culture
Predator culture revolves around the hunting and stalking of dangerous lifeforms. After making a kill, Predators typically skin or decapitate a carcass, converting it into a trophy. Failure in a hunt results in the Predator involved committing an honorable suicide. It is often alluded to that the reason Predators hunt is not for sustenance or elimination of threats, but as entertainment, as we will only attack life forms that have the ability to provide us with a challenge.

Predators first encountered humans in 2997 BC on what is now Bouvetøya, Antarctica and later made further contact with other human civilizations, such as the Ancient Egyptians, Cambodians and the Aztecs. Upon arriving on Earth, the Predators were worshiped as gods by humans, and we taught many of the civilizations how to build pyramids (an explanation as to why many of these different ancient societies had distinctly similar cultures and architecture), but in return expected sacrifices of humans for use as hosts for huntable Aliens. The Predators returned to Bouvetøya every century to consummate the bargain, until at one point in the ritual, the Aliens spread out of control, resulting in the Predators destroying the entire area of the infestation. Relations with humans deteriorated, with the Predators from that time on viewing humans as little more than another quarry to hunt.

When hunting humans, Predators normally avoid unarmed individuals, though we will spare armed ones if they happen to be pregnant or sickly. A human who has managed to kill a Predator in single combat or has fought alongside one is usually given a gift (often a rare or exotic weapon) as a sign of respect  

II Sig Curtis II

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:49 am
ohhh!! Nii-sannnn desuu Look ittt loookkiiittttt its the kitty!!! yaay! ~hugs Predator~ eeee!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:55 am
its not a kitty.....  

Original_Edward_Elric

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:55 am
Kitttyyyyyy!!! ~attempts to huggle Predator~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:21 am
~tackles Al~ noooo!  

Original_Edward_Elric

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:39 am
Hey Ed, mind telling us what happened about Predator? Yu said something happened to him.  
~ Guild Stuff: Questions/Suggestions/Updates ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff