Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:01 pm
his hand froze and he droped it to his side "ya thirsty?" he said walking into the small kitchen and got some water and made some tea  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:04 pm
"Yeah, a little..." She watched him in the kitchen, noticing how tense he seemed. "Sorry..."  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:06 pm
He noded and got hr a cup and walked bac in the room "here ya go...." he said handing her one of the cups and he began siping his, he held another cup in his hands but he didnt say anything and put it on the side table next to Makaia  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:13 pm
"Thanks..." she said, taking the cup. Nodding at Makaia, she asked, "How long will she be out?"  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:15 pm
"No to long....she sould get up in a few more minutes.......she always does this if i force her to drink human blood....."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:16 pm
"Why'd it have to be human blood? Why not something else?"  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:15 pm
"Im not quite sure yet......im doing test every time it happens, its not like im forcing her to drink it but just when she does. Plus another result to it is because of the medicine i make her take to stay how she is and not like that monster you saw before. You see Makaia is.......special in a way to me....." he said trailing off as he told the story of his opinion  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:49 pm
you two are funny.

oh and where I'm I? did you two leave me behind in the forest?  

Sareno Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:13 pm
((O.O omg we did cauz Ian took me home and ofcourse Jan had to follow >.>......lol well she did cauz we were the only ones on >.<......srry you can say you followed us without is knowing and we hear you outside or sumthin so we all can talk again neutral ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:21 pm
evil. okay we followed

Sirius and I were listening to their conversation. But I was lost in thought. thinking about what had just happen today and in the past. But I forgot one detail. ( Sirius can see my flash backs) which is annoying since he likes to ask questions about them.  

Sareno Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:36 pm
Ian stoped *sigh* "Hey i know your out there.....can you pleas stop being so nosy already and come in........" he said a bit annoyed that they kept on reading his mind and spying on them  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:41 pm
h-how did you know that I can read thoughts!
Sirius and I both were shock  

Sareno Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:43 pm
*sigh* "I also have a few abilities of my own........plus it is a bit obvious when you answer to other peoples thoughts ya know" he said looking bac down at Mekaia who started waking up  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:46 pm
oops, I forgot all about that.
figures you would blow away your cover said Sirius.
I look at him, he seem a little annoyed.
Anyway I wasn't spying, just zone out  

Sareno Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:49 pm
*sigh* "well come in already......" he said looking at the direction they were in "it woud be a bit easier to talk to you while seeing your face pleas" he said with a small smile
((uh do you mind putting everything they say in "" liek we do caus it is a bit hard to tell when ur talking and when ur not sweatdrop pleas))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games