Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Smoking Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Brendon, Jon, Spencer, or Ryan would smoke?
  Yeah...
  No, they'd never harm themselves like that.
  They might.
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:44 am
Scarlet Summer

Totally. He'd be like Super Spencer! cool scream
-theme music-

...Say what?

LET'S DO IT! We'll give her some of the credit... xp

I don't either. But Poly and I had a conversation about that...
And she believes Ryan will beat whoevers a** if they become an alcoholic.
But we highly doubt anyone will throw away their career like that. evil
That was in this thread, silly! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:48 am
Scarlet Summer
Lucky Mysterious
It would be awesome though.

Whoohoo ^_^. Covered in a wall of smoke ninja .

Yeah! And a friend of mine is going to study Medicine, so we'll just kidnap her ninja . Yeah, well, at least we're helping them!

Damnn xd . I don't think they'll ever fall for alcohol though razz . Well, not more than the occassional drink.

-theme music-

...Say what?

Awesome cool .

Nevermind xp .

Yeah! Plus: she can get us discounts at the Gsus store cool . Sorry, I'm clohting-addicted xd . Ah wel, she's allowed to publish something about it in some medical magazine xd .

And I'll kick their a** with him. Well, there are people who threw away their career like that, but I think they won't, because of all the stuff with Ryan's dad and such, you know. I know a guy who got addicted to alcohol and it has such deep impact on other people to see someone like that.

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:52 am
Scarlet Summer
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
Scarlet Summer
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
i didnt watch it either incase it is on the DVD and i will not belive it until i actullay see it and i really hope its not smoke even tho it proply is. sad

I'm pretty positive it is smoke.
Sorry to upset you hun. sad

oh...its ok i think it would really break my heart if Ryan or Brendon did it though and im not trying to sound fangirl-ish by that buti think it really would and i dont think Ryan would do it tho with the expriance of his father even tho it was drinkning and not smoking and you should make a cure for that

You make a very good point.
I never thought of Ryan's dad and all that jazz with smoking.
SEE! You are smart. *gives you a cookie* wink

And don't ever worry about sounding fangirl-ish...
We all do it. xd Some more than others... *cough*
Just don't post five million useless topics about Brendon, and everything will be fine.
Someone did that once and it was stupid and annoying. Ugh.

eek cookie domokun and thank you biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:12 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Scarlet Summer

-theme music-

...Say what?

That was in this thread, silly! xd

Oh yeah... I remember now.

I have short term memory loss, don't make fun of me! gonk heart

cat 1ady

cat 1ady

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:15 pm
Lucky Mysterious
Scarlet Summer
Lucky Mysterious
It would be awesome though.

Whoohoo ^_^. Covered in a wall of smoke ninja .

Yeah! And a friend of mine is going to study Medicine, so we'll just kidnap her ninja . Yeah, well, at least we're helping them!

Damnn xd . I don't think they'll ever fall for alcohol though razz . Well, not more than the occassional drink.

-theme music-

...Say what?

Awesome cool .

Nevermind xp .

Yeah! Plus: she can get us discounts at the Gsus store cool . Sorry, I'm clohting-addicted xd . Ah wel, she's allowed to publish something about it in some medical magazine xd .

And I'll kick their a** with him. Well, there are people who threw away their career like that, but I think they won't, because of all the stuff with Ryan's dad and such, you know. I know a guy who got addicted to alcohol and it has such deep impact on other people to see someone like that.

For sure. cool

FINE! domokun

Oh, I see I see. I'm a clothing addict too.
But I'm trying to save my money, so it's really hard! gonk

I shall join you! It would be kinda fun to kick their asses.
Just saying... redface wink
That's a good point. Ryan would go all karate chop on them.
PA-CHOW!!!! ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:41 pm
Shoe addicted as well? I bought new Vans today, while I bougt new ones 2 weeks ago as well xd . And I saw a nice coat, but it was 120 euros...But that friend's brother works at one of the Gsus stores, so I can maybe buy it for 80 euros =3.

I'd fly to The States for that surprised . Yeah, but I don't think they're stupid enough to fall for that. They may not have gone to college, but there not stupid (unlike some musicians...). And they also have some kind of responsibility towards their fans, who mainly are teenagers (I'm like one of the oldest people in this guild xd ).

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

cat 1ady

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:58 pm
Not really, I have one pair of converse, one pair of vans, and two pairs of flats. xp

Damn girl. You are an addict! xd
That's expensive, I hope you get a discount.

Fly to the states for what?
Us kicking their super sexy asses. Or what?

They are defiantly not that stupid.
Poly and I talked about that too... (in this thread.)

Lol, I'm fourteen. So I fit into that teenager catergory. 3nodding
Just wondering, but how old are you? Sorry if I seem nosy.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:55 am
That's normal! I've got 4 pairs of Converse, 3 pairs of Vans, 2 pairs of K-Swiss, 2 pairs of boots, 2 pairs of flats and...flip flops.

Well, I might get it as a graduation present! Together with the Deluxe Version of Pretty. Odd. I'm going to force my parents to order it today xd .

Hell yeah. I don't mind paying a shitload of euros for that razz . I'll take my handcuffs with me as well then! xd

Nope, they like to pretend they are sometimes, but they really aren't xd . They just were lucky enough to break through, so that they didn't have to go to college xd .

Yep yep, me too, in a way xd . I'm 17 now, turning 18 in July <3. Haha, I don't mind if people are nosy, I always am ninja . I was 15 when A Fever... was released, so yeah, I'm one of the fans who has totally grown with them xd .

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:20 am
I was thinking about that the other day (growing with them)... and I think I have too. I probably wouldn't have liked some of the songs on Pretty. Odd. a few years ago... I was a lot more narrow-minded about music back then. It's pretty much because of Panic that I started listening to other stuff, since they always talked about other bands or covered songs I didn't know... they opened my eyes ears surprised heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:42 am
Lucky Mysterious
That's normal! I've got 4 pairs of Converse, 3 pairs of Vans, 2 pairs of K-Swiss, 2 pairs of boots, 2 pairs of flats and...flip flops.

Well, I might get it as a graduation present! Together with the Deluxe Version of Pretty. Odd. I'm going to force my parents to order it today xd .

Hell yeah. I don't mind paying a shitload of euros for that razz . I'll take my handcuffs with me as well then! xd

Nope, they like to pretend they are sometimes, but they really aren't xd . They just were lucky enough to break through, so that they didn't have to go to college xd .

Yep yep, me too, in a way xd . I'm 17 now, turning 18 in July <3. Haha, I don't mind if people are nosy, I always am ninja . I was 15 when A Fever... was released, so yeah, I'm one of the fans who has totally grown with them xd .

ADDICT!! mad scream
Oh... well I have about ten pair of flip flops... and two pairs of crocs.
Along with some dressy black shoes. xp

Luuuuuuuucky. My parents are stingy. They let me order one thing on the internet. Then it's all "Never again Devin." domokun
And I want this one thing REALLY REALLY bad!!!
Hopefully your parents buy you both. wink

Lmao. rofl This shall be fun...

Oh, I see. They are definitely not dumb.
They make some smart comments sometimes...

Okie dokie. Being nosy can be fun... just saying. surprised
Lucky. I got into them in September of 2006. So their album had already been out for almost a year. xp

cat 1ady

cat 1ady

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:44 am
Polyphonic Twilight
I was thinking about that the other day (growing with them)... and I think I have too. I probably wouldn't have liked some of the songs on Pretty. Odd. a few years ago... I was a lot more narrow-minded about music back then. It's pretty much because of Panic that I started listening to other stuff, since they always talked about other bands or covered songs I didn't know... they opened my eyes ears surprised heart

Poly = amazing. heart

You always seem to write the perfect thing.
Regarding them or whatever. 3nodding

I guess i sorta grew with them. I only listened to Disney before I heard of Panic.
Then I got into other FBR bands and bands that were in the same genre kinda.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:00 am
Scarlet Summer
Polyphonic Twilight

Poly = amazing. heart

I guess i sorta grew with them. I only listened to Disney before I heard of Panic.
surprised
Aww thank you heart

Why aren't we talking to each other on myspace or PMs or email if we're both online? xp  

Polyphonic Twilight

cat 1ady

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:04 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Scarlet Summer
Polyphonic Twilight

Poly = amazing. heart

surprised
Aww thank you heart

Why aren't we talking to each other on myspace or PMs or email if we're both online? xp

You're very welcome hun. 4laugh

I have no clue. XD We are silly or something.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:21 am
So um.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's a screencap from this video, which I haven't actually watched because it's part of the Deluxe...

Apparently, it's called a Black And Wild.

Quote:
Black and Mild brand cigars are sometimes used by members of the marijuana subculture. It is common practice to remove the tobacco, take out the inner wrapper, and put the tobacco back in. Once this has been done, the Black & Mild is said to have been "CHAMPED" or "freaked". Once the cigar has been modified, it is said to have a much smoother taste and not harshly affect the throat.

Polyphonic Twilight

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:54 am
Scarlet Summer

ADDICT!! mad scream
Oh... well I have about ten pair of flip flops... and two pairs of crocs.
Along with some dressy black shoes. xp

Luuuuuuuucky. My parents are stingy. They let me order one thing on the internet. Then it's all "Never again Devin." domokun
And I want this one thing REALLY REALLY bad!!!
Hopefully your parents buy you both. wink

Lmao. rofl This shall be fun...

Oh, I see. They are definitely not dumb.
They make some smart comments sometimes...

Okie dokie. Being nosy can be fun... just saying. surprised
Lucky. I got into them in September of 2006. So their album had already been out for almost a year. xp

Crocs eek ? I think those are, ehm...Typical razz . And yeah, I've also got some dressy black shoes, 2 pairs I believe razz .

Haha, mine also didn't when I was your age wink . Don't worry about that, in about 2 years, they'll give in xd . What did they let you order? Well, I've got a budget of 200 euros I believe, so I think they'll give me both biggrin . Maybe there's even some money for new Vans as well then heart .

Yeah! Ow, and we need fake IDs ninja .

Yep, they sure do. And they can also make a stupid comment shortly afterwards then xp .

Yeah, I'm ALWAYS nosy. I think it's a good habit cool . Well, it doesn't really matter when you got into them wink . As long as you do! domokun .

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff