Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:06 am
(hey can I zoom up to the time when I have kits., Eagleheart you would already have had kits by then. I didn't realize that Greeny would have joined so soon.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:08 am
(Never!)
Patchstar purred even harder, like a twoleg monster. "No, silly! You're my most trusted warrior, which is why I made you deputy. I'm not going to relieve your position just because you're bringing more members into our Clan! You will have to let someone else take over organizing the patrols while you're in the nursery though, how about Cindermoon? (but she's gonna have kits too, lol!) Or maybe Rainpool?"  

Panda--Chan
Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:13 am
Moonkit was chasing a butterfly, but tripped and nearly rolled into Patchstar. She looked up at Patchstar. "Sorry Patchstar. I'll be more careful." She got up and hurried to the nursery.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:15 am
(lol! ok, but don't blame me when the time of a cat to get bigger, is about two days!!! lol!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:21 am
((woops! Sorry Cindermoon, i didnt see your post. I was saying never to Eagleheart!))

Patchstar purred at Moonkit. She reminded Patchstar of her own kits, Oakwhisker, Moondust, Sagewish and Leafwind, who were all on patrol at the moment.

((Of course, they all join PebbleClan, but i'm waiting for Cursedstar to tell me about the dream. Cursedstar wont be here for all this week though, she's at Oakcrest...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:52 am
(lol! thats ok!, here I go TIME TRAVELING POWER!!!!!)
Cupple moons later:
Cindermoon woke up, she looked down at the two kittens at her belly. "Goldenkit, Cherrykit, wake up it's morning." CIndermoon purred.
The two kittens lifted thier heads, "Morning mama!" Cherrykit purred shakely. Cindermoon bent her head and gave Cherrykit a lick on the head, she then poked Goldenkit in the head with her tail. "humph?" Goldenkit lifed her head shakly. Cindermoon smiled and licked her head.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:01 pm
(Whoop! Time travel)

Moonflower laid infront of the warriors den, basking in the sun. So warm... She thought to herself. She got up and walked passed the nursery while heading tword the fresh kill pile. She could hear the kits inside the nursery and sighed. It must be nice being a mother. Moonflower thought the idea of being a mother was the most beautiful thing ever.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:13 pm
((O.O HOLLY CRAP!!!! YOU GUYS POST A LOT!!!!))

Rainpool sent a hunting patrol out and went to get some fresh-kill for Cindermoon and Eagleheart. She grabbed two mice and headed for the nursery. "Cindermoon, I brought you some fresh-kill." Rainpool purred and looked at the tiny kits. She dropped a mouse and walked over to Eagleheart. "Here you go, your kits will be apprentices' soon." She purred and walked out of the nursery.

She spotted Moonflower and headed over, "Moonflower, would you like to join me on patrol?" Moonflower nodded and they headed out.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:16 pm
Moonflower fallowed Rainpool out of the camp, but wasn't really consentrating on the patrol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:00 pm
((wow im gone for 2 hours and my kits are born lol...i wish all births were that easy (not that i've given any) xd ... time travel is so freaky *twilight zone theme plays* Whoo Ooh Ooh))
"I know, im going to be so happy when I get back to my deputy duties, and the sooner I can keep them from crawling all over me the better. Stormkit get back here!" She said to her beautiful gray blue she-kit. "Omph! Flamekit!" Eagleheart said as her orange and red tom jumped onto her flank. "Mrrow! Cloudkit! Let go of my tail." Eagleheart said as she reached over to pick up her pure white she-kit by the scruff. "You guys are getting too big for the nursery! How about we go outside and give Cindermoon so quiet okay?"
"Yay!" The kits said in unison.
"You're welcome." Eagleheart said and gave her a lick between the ears.
She followed her kits outside.
"Stay where I can see you." Eagleheart said with a purr of laughter. Riverrock soon came over and lied down next to Eagleheart and twined his tail with hers. They watched their kits play together in the sunlight.
((just clearing things up, i have 3 kits Stormkit (gray she-cat), Cloudkit (all white she-cat), Flamekit (orange and red tom) and the father is Riverrock who isnt a real cat lol xd ))  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:40 pm
Lilykit wached the aprentences head to there den. Soon ill be heading ove there, not here. Looking at the nursery Lilypaw, I like that. Then she padded back to the nursery.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:33 pm
Lilykit padded past Eagleheart looking dowcast. "Why so glum? Burrs in your coat?" Eagleheart said solemly but with laughter in her eyes.  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

jfederer62

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:32 pm
Later that day, Goldenkit and Cherrykit played in the warm sun. "ouch!" mewed Cherrykit "Your gonna get it Goldenkit!"
"Haha, you'll never catch me!" Meowed Goldenkit playfully, both kits were growing up very well, though Goldenkit was more lively and mischevious than Cherrykit. The two kits chased each other aroung the wall of the nursery than collapsed in a heap at the feet of Eagleheart. "I hope you two aren't up to no good." purred Eagleheart affectionetly. " Not yet," purred Cindermoon from inside the Nursery " but they will be if they don't come inside for some fresh kill."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:12 pm
"You guys better go in. When we were apprentices Cindermoon almost clawed my ears off more than once for not following directions." Riverrock let out a purr of laughter and Eagleheart butted him gently in the shoulder with her head. "Stormkit, Flamekit, Cloudkit! It's getting dark, time to go in. Bring in a piece of fresh-kill with you, you guys must be hungry after playing, great starclan, im tired after watching you guys." Eagleheart and Riverrock padded into the nursery.
"Im gonna get a piece of fresh-kill first!" Flamekit squeaked.
"Not if I can help it!" Cloudkit squealed as she pushed past Flamekit.
"Crazy kits. I dont know how i'm related to them!" Stormkit thought as she padded after her mom and dad to the nursery.  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:31 pm
(Lol kits! Now i want ash or someone to join so i can have her as my kit lol! xD)

Patchstar padded back into camp with her fresh-kill, took her share and padded over to the fallen tree next to the elder's den. It was her favorite place to eat. Her daughter Leafwind padded over and began to groom Patchstar's fur.

"Ah, I remember when you four were that small." Patchstar purred to her daughter. Leafwind let out a mrrow of laughter.

"Mother, you sound like an elder!" she purred. Patchstar purred louder. "I hope I don't!"

That's when Patchstar decided to get on with her life, use what StarClan had given her to her own advantage. She took a bite out of the vole she was eating.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games