Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
Members! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like your cat name?
Yes!
86%
 86%  [ 45 ]
No, not really
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
^ Then tell Patchstar and she'll fix it for you!!! ^
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 52

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:55 pm
you know a name i love? Rosepetal. heart she's duskkits foster mom in the Snowkit a deaf thunderclan kit storyline thingy.. ooh and I love your name too, Reedblossom! I wish i could be Silverpool b/c thats a mix of my 2 favorite warriors characters, Leafpool and Silverstream. But thats okay b/c I like Minnowpool too! Sorry I'm sorta just rambling...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:46 pm
im just curious, i duuno if this has been answered before (to lazy to check) and no offense to rockstar, but i always thought that novastar was the leader of fire clan? i just noticed that, so im just wondering..... stressed  

Jeni13

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:40 pm
Bunny (Novastar) used to be...she never got on though...so i changed it to Sara (Who's Rockstar) but she never gets on gaia, so I'm debating whether I should make Thunderheart leader, or someone else from the guild like Cindermoon, Eagleheart, Bearclaw, Silvercloud, etc...but i love all my warriors and dont want to lose them like i lost Cursedstar (that one was brad's fault ^^) so yeah. Does that answer your question Milky?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:56 am
ok, that makes much more sense, thank you ! xd  

Jeni13

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:14 am
nuuuuuuuuuuu problemo. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:03 pm
YAY!!! Two New Apprentices!

Thunderstar: Swiftkit, from now on you will be known as Swiftpaw. I shall be your mentor. You can go to the APPRENTICE TRAINING fourm and train or take the test which is on the first page.

FireClan: SWIFTPAW! SWIFTPAW!

Cursedstar: Waterkit, from now on you will be known as Waterpaw. Minnowpool shall be your mentor. You can go to the APPRENTICE TRAINING fourm and train or take the test which is on the first page.

PebbleClan: WATERPAW! WATERPAW!  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Several Octopi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:10 pm
(woohoo Imma apprentance 8D I was kinda gonna aim on being a medicine cat apprentance, but I suppose I could be a warrior ^_^)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:16 pm
(oh, you can be the med. cat. Fireclan needs one! You'll be training by yourself...)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Several Octopi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:18 pm
(That's okay ^_^ How about since she was young, swiftpaw seemed t be able to find out easily with plant does what? And don't worry, I have a list of the herbs and their uses so I won't forget them XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:21 pm
(okay! we have a list on here too! k, so all Fireclan needs now is a Deputy and more warriors.)
(oh, i don't think you need to take the test...so what do you want your cat name to be?)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Several Octopi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:22 pm
(Swiftsoul, definately ^_^)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:25 pm
(Okay... I don't know the cerimony for the med cat so... *blaa blaa blaa* You are now Swiftsoul, FireClan's medicine cat! YAY!!!)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Several Octopi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:26 pm
(Uhm... Yay? XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:30 pm
(lol, you're now the Medicine Cat of FireClan...but all the cats there are kits and like two apprentices!)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Several Octopi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:31 pm
(wow, we really DO need more cats :/)  
The Gathering

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items