Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:34 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
He laughed and gladly stood up. "Alright. guide me." He said softly.
she laughed as she took him through the bathroom & into the bedroom.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:39 pm
strawberryluv259
((SOOO sorry i havent been on! >.<'))
Sophia nodded and inched closer to Midori. She sighed, hoping to fill the loud scilence that filled the empty streets of the city.

[Jeez, quoting gets on my nerves... But oh well. *sigh* ]

Midori kept on glancing left and right constantly, "I hope they're already there at the church," She said as she glanced towards Sophia before looking back and forth again. "Scared, Sophia?"

SweetHugz

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:18 pm
Joshua smiled, nodding appreciatively at the bed. "It's nice..." He murmured softly to her. with a smile, he sat at the edge of the bed. It wasn't soft, comparatively, but to Joshua it felt like he had just sat on a cloud. He pulled her down beside him and softly kissed her. "thank you..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:12 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua smiled, nodding appreciatively at the bed. "It's nice..." He murmured softly to her. with a smile, he sat at the edge of the bed. It wasn't soft, comparatively, but to Joshua it felt like he had just sat on a cloud. He pulled her down beside him and softly kissed her. "thank you..."
Gella smiled & blush slightly the spoke softly "You're welcome...now get some rest." she said  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:59 pm
Joshua nodded and layed back, smiling. "You know... I really enjoy being with you." He muttered. He closed his eyes and, slowly, still holding her hand, drifted off into sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:07 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua nodded and layed back, smiling. "You know... I really enjoy being with you." He muttered. He closed his eyes and, slowly, still holding her hand, drifted off into sleep.
Gella didn't like to sleep but she curled up next to him & his warmth soothed her into a deep slumber but not without her usual concequence, She fell into her nightmare;

She awoke in a tube of water with an oxegen tube down ther throat, it have been 3 years since she had seen day light or anything outside of this tank. She was strong again & had been getting stonger, finally thrit over cam her as many of the scientist were around pokeing in their ugly faces at her. Finally she ripped through the cords that held her & broke out of the tank. her teeth were bared & she launched herself at them, no long herself.....none of them survived....

Gella launch herself foward into a sudden sitting postion, her sed spinning. she was breathing heavily then she sat back against the wall & curled her knees to her cheast & hide her face against them trying to calm herself, she was in a cold sweat & her face was paler then usual

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:19 pm
Disturbed by her sudden motion, Joshua shot up, dagger in hand. When he saw it was only Gella, though he slowly sheathed his blade and, seeing her trembling, stood and went over to her, crouching and holding her gently. "Gella... it's OK... it was just a dream." He muttered comfortingly into her ear. "Please... calm down." He stroked her back softly, trying to get her to relax.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:27 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Disturbed by her sudden motion, Joshua shot up, dagger in hand. When he saw it was only Gella, though he slowly sheathed his blade and, seeing her trembling, stood and went over to her, crouching and holding her gently. "Gella... it's OK... it was just a dream." He muttered comfortingly into her ear. "Please... calm down." He stroked her back softly, trying to get her to relax.
Gella jumped when she felt his hand on her back & for a moment she looked at him with horror filled eyes then she hid her face quickly in his cheast & gripped him tight still trying to steady her breathing  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:44 pm
He held her then, his arms wrapped protectively around her shoulders, a steadfast companion and aid. He didn't care how long they sat there, just so long as he could help her. "Shhh... shh... It's alright Gella... you're safe. you're safe..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:55 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
He held her then, his arms wrapped protectively around her shoulders, a steadfast companion and aid. He didn't care how long they sat there, just so long as he could help her. "Shhh... shh... It's alright Gella... you're safe. you're safe..."
Luna gipped him & spoke weakly, being choked by tears "but you're not.....you're not..."  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:59 pm
Joshua smiled softly down at her. "I don't care." He said simply. "Come on... lets get you back into the bed, and then we'll talk about it, OK?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:15 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua smiled softly down at her. "I don't care." He said simply. "Come on... lets get you back into the bed, and then we'll talk about it, OK?"
"No.....No...I can't sleep.....I see it again..... I can't..." she said franticly  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:02 pm
Akiera shook his head sternly. "I never said anything about sleeping. I just want you to tell me about it, and the bed is a lot more comfortable than the floor. Come on now..." he picked her up gently -very glad at the strength he'd gained these past two years- and set her on the bed, sitting so that she didn't feel pressured. "Now... tell me what you saw."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:24 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Josh shook his head sternly. "I never said anything about sleeping. I just want you to tell me about it, and the bed is a lot more comfortable than the floor. Come on now..." he picked her up gently -very glad at the strength he'd gained these past two years- and set her on the bed, sitting so that she didn't feel pressured. "Now... tell me what you saw."
((kinda used the wrong name ^^ lol))
Gella clung to him when he picked her up & she still vurled her knees up to her chest when he set her down. tears still flowing but she was a bit calmer & she forced her voice to be steady as she spoke "It wasn't a dream....so much as a memory.....I was in the lab again....in the large glass tube......they had held me their for three years but they were only feeding my human half.....i felt like i was slowly dieing....then a studden burst of energy rushed through my body as one of the men accidently cut himself.....i dont know how but some how because of the three years my senses were stronger by 100 fold....I smelt the blood....i didn't know myself anymore.......i ..i cah no restraints....no self control..... I broke yself free & atacked....hundreds of people in the labritory......not a single one survived...." she said tears flowing hard again & she began to choke back sobs  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:06 pm
((you be quite stare ))
Joshua nodded; he'd expected something like this. And from the sounds of things, she'd only killed researchers... It wasn't great, but since they considered themselves so high above humanity, he really couldn't say they didn't deserve it. However, knowing that would just make her feel more guilty, he kept his mouth shut, and listened. "Gella, what's past is past; you made steps to change that." He said softly. "But I'm interupting; go on."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games