Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Penthouse on the 14th floor (do not disturb sign on door) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anatella

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:45 am
acemarch
*walks in* hello pplz ^^ sweatdrop crying
whee ello  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:46 am
Sparky06
wow..this thread just got kinky in .2 seconds eek sweatdrop
now i found you it can get kinkier hun ^^ wink  

acemarch

-v-Lust-v-

Sparky06
For once.. i can actualy say.. I HAD NO PART IN IT! sweatdrop ninja  
poodeta
Sparky06
that cause im good like that 3nodding xd xd
pish posh. when people hear about me spanking things..

they just tend to blush and c** or something weird ::sighs and fans herself:: i haven't figured out my evil powers yet but i will.. i will one day soon.  

Sindababy

I R Attention Whore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:47 am
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
*continues twirling and swaying.. dodging his every pounc* ebil? im not ebil.. just dancing... care to dance with me? *hold out hand noticing him on the floor again* sweatdrop
Very well as Daffy Duck would say if ya cant beat em join em ::twirls boo around::
whee *smiles as poo twirls her* redface
hehehehe ::dips her:: see now we are havin fun ::dances with boo:: xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:48 am
Sindababy
poodeta
Sparky06
that cause im good like that 3nodding xd xd
pish posh. when people hear about me spanking things..

they just tend to blush and c** or something weird ::sighs and fans herself:: i haven't figured out my evil powers yet but i will.. i will one day soon.
eek *hides*  

AlexisNeato

Business Businesswoman

6,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

I R Attention Whore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:48 am
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight
"How dare someone molest you more than I molested you! I damn a whole week in your house! I shall molest you like none other! I shall put Hazel and Joshua and Julie all to shame in two hours!"
oh god...

::puts on a couple more shirts:: there... i feel a little more safe..

@poodeta: ::whacks his bum:: take that.. and that ::huffs and puffs::.. ohh oh and one of those ::spanks::

@koji: but spanking is so fun.
come on ya wuss put more feelin into it, i feel no passion in these spanks  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:49 am
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
*continues twirling and swaying.. dodging his every pounc* ebil? im not ebil.. just dancing... care to dance with me? *hold out hand noticing him on the floor again* sweatdrop
Very well as Daffy Duck would say if ya cant beat em join em ::twirls boo around::
*gets diped and stares shocked* eek wow.. u know how to dance.. .didnt realize sweatdrop yeah.. im having a lil fun now... sweatdrop  

-v-Lust-v-

AlexisNeato

Business Businesswoman

6,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:49 am
poodeta
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight
"How dare someone molest you more than I molested you! I damn a whole week in your house! I shall molest you like none other! I shall put Hazel and Joshua and Julie all to shame in two hours!"
oh god...

::puts on a couple more shirts:: there... i feel a little more safe..

@poodeta: ::whacks his bum:: take that.. and that ::huffs and puffs::.. ohh oh and one of those ::spanks::

@koji: but spanking is so fun.
come on ya wuss put more feelin into it, i feel no passion in these spanks
gonk This reminds me of that video my exgf was reeeeeeaaaaaaaly into...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:51 am
eek wait..they wouldnt just c** because u spanked em..thats a lil weird sweatdrop  

Anatella

Sindababy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:51 am
acemarch
Sparky06
hhh i think he's going for it

get her ace-san go go gadget acemarch!

@poodeta: ::blushs:: why i never... ::pulls out super duty lowe's brand bbq pit spatula with pokey thingys on the end and gives u the whipping of ureself:: u naughty haughty evil dude! ::whacks, nearly throws her back out:: s**t... s**t.. ::cracks her back:: breasts too heavy... chakra fading......::rests for a second:: aiyah...

@koji: get me a water darling. this might take a while. poodeta's a very naughty boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:52 am
Sindababy
acemarch
Sparky06

@poodeta: ::blushs:: why i never... ::pulls out super duty lowe's brand bbq pit spatula with pokey thingys on the end and gives u the whipping of ureself:: u naughty haughty evil dude! ::whacks, nearly throws her back out:: s**t... s**t.. ::cracks her back:: breasts too heavy... chakra fading......::rests for a second:: aiyah...

@koji: get me a water darling. this might take a while. poodeta's a very naughty boy.
xd rofl  

acemarch

Krissy DarkStarLight

Krissy does evil things...she goes and hugs Sinda from behind and the touching starts.

"Oh you know you love it when I'm all bad...that's why you let me sleep in your bed."  
Sindababy
acemarch
Sparky06

*gets tall glass of water including lemon slice* whee

I have to go now absolutely have to get a few things done and go home and SLEEEEEEEP.. So bye bye! 4laugh  

AlexisNeato

Business Businesswoman

6,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

I R Attention Whore

[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
*gets diped and stares shocked* eek wow.. u know how to dance.. .didnt realize sweatdrop yeah.. im having a lil fun now... sweatdrop
hehehe least your admitting ::twirls Boo away, then twirls Boo back to me, and dances some more::  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games