Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:47 pm

"well, I guess this is where I say good-bye guys...."
ryu forms the other 35 batteries that he has left into a large 350 watt bomb, he tells kakuzi what to tell the others, and they form a shield around themselves, ryu then throws his axe into the super battery, then makes a spark on it with his screwdriver, tapirmon uses nightmare syndrome to hold in the blast from him and ryu (your characters don't know that, kay? They should think that i died.....but I'll actually make my re-entry soon.....but there are other things in the guild that I need to do in order to fit the story in my special way) there is then a cluod of smoke after the explosion, all the virus spawn are gone, and ryu/tapirmon are missing.

[[Ryu/tapirmon exit-???]]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:00 pm

Yin rushes towards the explosion, about to crush through the obelisk with the knuckle busters to get there faster. He swings at the obelisk, and falls in.

Thanos and Obsidion carrying black toy agumon rush over.

"Hey guys I think I found a way out!" Yin had fallen in the hole Kazuki had climbed up to get into the room. Except he had fallen down into the crypt below.

Astamon is satisfied that that will deal with the tamers. He does not watch anymore, certain that the hordes of virus-spawn and the crushing walls would deal with the tamers. And if not then there were two whole keeps between anything and him that he could deal with.

Yin Yun Yang

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:13 pm

Kazuki walks over to where Yin is. "Who would have known the way I got in helped us." He jumps down to where Yin is and looks around. "I wonder who's behind this all."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:19 pm

User Image

Gin then looks back at Yin,"Really?"Gin's digimon then rush to hug him.After that Gin looked at Yin,"Then you and Kazuki and take the digimon and get out of here while I hold back the digimon."

User Image

gstyle818

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:29 pm

Kazuki looks at Gin. "You know that you will get hurt with all those digimon after you. " Kazuki was worried about Gin. They had met back to Network City and became friends now. Kazuki knew friends protect each other so he wanted to help out, but didn't know what would happen.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:30 pm

"Come now Gin," Yin says as all the tamer's digimon hopped down the hole after them, " they can go through the walls. They pop up out of the walls to attack us, what we need to do is to get whereever we are going instead of trying to form a choke point to stop them at. Kazuki, check the map Gin sent to your digivice for something that stands out."

"Setting the ceiling on fire should help stop them though."
Thanos and Obsidion get to work on setting the ceiling on fire.

Astamon sees to setting up a grand defense of the two keeps, he keeps the first one simple. He sets it up so that the first keep is just a very long spiral staircase with no railing and lots of empty space down the center. Perfect for his alternate to fight anyone in. As to the bridge connecting the two keeps he set up a teeming hord of witchmon to patrol the bridge. As to his own he made it hospitable for himself, confident none would reach him.

Yin Yun Yang

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:37 pm

Kazuki does as told and looks checks the map on his digivice. He searches for a place that stands out and notices something big. "Does... ehh... a giant staircase help? I'm not too sure as the signal in here is hard, but I think we have to go on a long staircase." He shows Yin the map and looks around.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:59 pm

User Image

Gin nods at Kazuki."Yeah you guys go to it..."He then looks back at his digimon,"...you go with 'em..."Chuey was about to speak but Marcos stopped him.Gin then smiled at both at Kazuki and Yin,"Don't worry I won't take long now go."

User Image

gstyle818

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:13 pm

"Alright Gin, Kazuki it's time to do some stair mastering. Which direction is it in? Best not to go crushing down walls unless it is in the right direction." Yin charges his knuckle busters, but then has a better idea. He goes into Bifrost form again and gets ready to just run through them all. A giant t-rex robot thing has its uses after all, going through walls is one of them.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:01 pm

Kazuki nods his head and points in the direction of the right way. He checks his map and walks around the place. "Hmm... I don't know why, but this staircase goes up and up for a while and soon enough, I think we might encounter some digimon." He sees the red dots on the map and thinks that they must be digimon as he wasn't too sure. He then lets out Palmon from her digivice.

Teh Soupreme

gstyle818

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:40 pm

User Image

Before Yin left Gin smiled at him,"You aren't the only one who has programs based on video games..."Gin then looked at his digimon,"Ready guys...."They nodded and Gin's digivice started to glow."I love Kirby he is my fav..."After saying that the Winged Star,Jet Star, Swerve Star,Formula Star,Dragoonand Rex Wheelie.Each of his Digimon got on one of the Air Machine's Marcos got on the Formula Star,Jack got on the Swerve Star,Tre got on the Winged Star,Jokawild got on the Jet Star,Chuey got on Dragoon,and Kyle XY got on Rex Wheelie."Now you guys have fun.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:32 am

"Kirby is fun, but now is not the time to discuss video games."
Yin charges at the wall in the direction of the staircase, his digimon running right behind him. Crashing through every wall until they get to the outside of the keep. From across the way the tower rises from the ground, the black eggs still resting around its base.

(Blue Pichu, virus still in affect. Rosemon is stuck in rookie form for a while yet, we are getting close to when we can digivolve again though. That happens at the top of the second keep.)

Astamon heard the crashing in his mansion and looks out of the window, and instantly spots the tamers heading towards the keep. Instantly he awakens the sentries he had put outside the keep, the black eggs hatch into devitamamon.

Yin Yun Yang

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:49 pm

(I forgot Yin. Sorry.)

Kazuki watches Yin bash the walls and follows behind him with Palmon. He sees the long tower and notices the black eggs. "We're here... Maybe. Who would've known reading maps are hard."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:01 pm

(it is ok, not like you did anything before it was fixed)

Yin goes to the normal ZX form now. His guys and him standing close to Kazuki. Suddenly the devitamamon charge, some stay behind by the gates into the tower.

"Maps are not a problem right now I think Kazuki. Time for some more fun."

His guys start firing and Yin charges forwards.

Astamon watches his sentries charge, confident that if they get past his little egg monsters that the two keeps will surely stop them.

Yin Yun Yang

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:37 pm

Kazuki takes out one of his weapons, making Ark appear in a flash. He puts away his digivice. Palmon begins to attack a DeviTamamon with her vines. Kazuki charges towards a DeviTamamon ready to battle. "Yin, should some of use go for the DeviTamamon by the gates?" He then slashes the DeviTamamon, but doesn't do anything as it bites on his blade to stop the attack.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games