Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
The first DM discussion thread.(Current topic:Recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:31 pm
Yuck. I don't think anyone is going to want to do the second one... xd
Since it's about the only thing us acolytes can do though, I suppose it is my sacred duty. I'll do it.
(I'd like some help though... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:34 pm
Well do you want us to just start picking stuff or wait for you to assign it to us?
Most of those jobs require the ability to edit posts.  

Kowsauni
Crew

FARGORE
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:35 pm
That should probably include people who joined and never posted at all as well, and yes it will require doing some digging around to figure out who is still on gaia and who is not. But I love you guys and I know you’ll help me for the good of the guild. emo  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:38 pm
Kowsauni
Well do you want us to just start picking stuff or wait for you to assign it to us?
Most of those jobs require the ability to edit posts.

You guys can pick the jobs, and yes most of them have to be done by the minors.  

FARGORE
Captain

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:40 pm
L.a.v., why don't we split up the members we contact? First we find out which ones are inactive in the guild but still play Gaia, they we decide who contacts who. Want to do it this way? We could get it done quicker this way as a team?  
Okay looks like I can do:

3. Placing the organization items in the special items list
4. Reorganize active adventurer’s roster. Its seems like about 45 characters will fit on a page, if we where to make one page a single post we could then put them in alphabetical order and renew it once a month or so after new characters have arrived. And with their only being like 2 posts instead of 18 or so it could be done.

4. Organization accepting and org. list maintaining.

Which leaves for Death:

1. Look threw the active adventurers roster and remove inactive characters, placing them in an inactive roster. (so they can be reinstated at a later time)
6. Create titles list.

1. PVP DM, the only DM to adjust PVP stats. That way everyone knows who to tell when a match occurred and the stats don’t get changed twice.
5. Title DM, changes titles when it is earned or taken by a new player.

As Minor DM's, we can both continue to do:

2. Character accepting, in charge of reviewing accepting and assisting new players in creating characters.
3. Item/chip transfers.

And the Acolyte's can assist with:

2. Contact old members that have characters and never got to posting or stopped , who are still on gaia and just not on the guild, and invite them to come back and play (there are a lot of these, this is one that could be done by an acolyte)

5. Make and add new titles. There are not that many right now and I think there all a lot of standard ones that we could make and give out. I have many suggestions of my own and I’d be happy to hear what you guys can come up with.

How's that sound?  

Master of Gladiators

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200
((...I'm beginning to feel ignored here... emo ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:41 pm
l.a.v.
You are? eek I just commented about you in my last post.  

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

FARGORE
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:44 pm
l.a.v.

Yah and my post after kails was intended to be a response to your post at the begging of the page, sorry I should have quoted you to make that clear. cry  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:45 pm
I for one AM totally ignoring her... mrgreen  

Master of Gladiators

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:46 pm
Master of Gladiators
I for one AM totally ignoring her... mrgreen
Aren't you her husband, Fury? rolleyes Nice.....her husband is ignoring her. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:54 pm
FARGORE
l.a.v.

Yah and my post after kails was intended to be a response to your post at the begging of the page, sorry I should have quoted you to make that clear. cry

That's okay Fargore, I forgive you. heart

*slaps Gladiators in the back of the head*

Perrian
L.a.v., why don't we split up the members we contact? First we find out which ones are inactive in the guild but still play Gaia, they we decide who contacts who. Want to do it this way? We could get it done quicker this way as a team?

Sorry, Perrian! Your post hadn't come up when I went to enter mine...then I took too long to type (having comp issues, multitasking, not paying attention etc). I agree, we should share the work. Honestly, I think we should split both tasks between the three of us. That way, no one gets stuck doing the grunt work alone and everyone gets to participate in the fun part.
3nodding  

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:58 pm
Ok. Why don't all of the three of us acolyte DM focus on one task first and then, once we're done with that task, we move onto working on the next task?

First thing we need to do is find out the members which are active on gaia but not in RPS and messag them. So, one person could do pages 1-3, one could do page 4-6, the last could do pages 7-8. How does that sound?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:01 pm
Perrian
Ok. Why don't all of the three of us acolyte DM focus on one task first and then, once we're done with that task, we move onto working on the next task?

First thing we need to do is find out the members which are active on gaia but not in RPS and messag them. So, one person could do pages 1-3, one could do page 4-6, the last could do pages 7-8. How does that sound?

Sounds good to me. Will you do the honor of choosing who shall work which page? We should come up with a friendly invite template too.  

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:06 pm
I'm not sure. Could I please request to do pages 7-8, though? I'm currently busy running an individual tournament and I'm currently talking to a friend on the forum and ya... If you want me to do either 1-3 or 4-6 I will, but I just have a lot of work right now, also. And we probably should come up with a friendly invite template, too. *thinks*  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games