Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:11 pm
Luna sighed as she hit her hand & knees again. She was breathing hard as she katana gripped tight in each hand. She had been training since dawn & was starting to tire out but she was not going to give up just yet. She stood up again & spun as she jumped & sliced from tree to tree. She had flown through the forest uncountable times already today & she had many wounds all over her & her hair as an absolute weck falling in her face but she ignored it as she went another round she thought to herself Can't give up...need to be faster...need to be stronger...need more agility.....need to be perfect.... but her body was starting to give out on her & her vision began to blur in & out of focus  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:33 pm
Nich smiled. He was more than happy to follow her, hed be happy if she walked him off the edge of the world.

It was then that he scratched his chest and noticed his dog tags were gone. He thought that he must have left them in kat's washroom.

His features had grown uneasy, but he knew that this was an apt coincidence. His old life was gone, and today was his first free from it. He no knew at that point that tge change, though desired wasnt going to be easy.

"Hang on kat."

He returned to the room and tossed his combat belt onto the bed. After attaching his bowie knife to the belt that held up his pants, he returned.

"Allright kat... but before we go..."

Outside the inn he drew close to kat and hugged her.

"Thank you."  

Noltic

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:51 pm
Akiera automatically glanced out the small window. "About midnight, I think." he smiled. "Hmm... there's someplace I want to show you. Mind helping me get there?" He asked quietly. He didn't really want to pressure her...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:40 am
"Yes, of course" She smiled and offered him her shoulder again. Slowly they hobbled out of the pub, luckily no one noticed them in all the noise. They taken a few steps outside towards the forest when suddenly Tala's ears caught a noise on the wind. It was the sound of someone in the forest, hacking at trees, leaves. She frowned. "Who could that be?" She thought to herself.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Cabochon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:21 pm
"Hmm?" Kat turned to see him running back up the stairs. When he returned, she noticed the absence of his military gear. She smiled, also reconizing the difference.

She fell into his embrace, the world again ceasing to change around them. "You've changed." she whispered. "We've both changed... for the better, that is. You were so cold when I first met you, and I know I must have come off as the same."

Her raven hair fell in front of her face. As she brushed it back, she saw the shorter pieces; the remains of what Nich has slashed the first night she met him. The scene replayed in her head. It was almost disturbing how different she was only a few days ago.

"We should get going..." she said, though there was no incentive in her voice to leave.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:24 pm
"Allright."

He followed her out of town and walked close to her. Closer than he would a freind, because he was soon realizing the way she felt. She felt something for him, and the fact was that such a feeling had never crossed his mind. Although now that it had... he didnt mind at all.

Unfortunately with this in mind he had a few things to say as they walked.

"Kat... I cant offer you much. I have no money, and I have no official work experience. I doubt youd want to live the way i do."  

Noltic

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:23 pm
Akiera frowned. "What the..." he muttered softly. "... think we should check it out?" he asked tala in a whisper, knowing that others might be listening in.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:13 am
Luna landed in a clearing on both feet but her knees gave out just as the trees releized what had happened. when she hit ther ground coughing up blood the trees' slices shown & the hit the ground around her barly missing her my inches but it didn't phase her. She whiped the blood from her lips & forced herself up again clinging to her swords for support then she looked around & seen the design that she was trying to make. it was the symbole of her name, A creasent moon. But then she saw it. The one flaw. The last tree was off by a few yards then she groweled "Again!" she said annoyed then she took off again back into the woods but her blood loss was high & her vision fading fast  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:08 am
"Yeah.. I think we should." They crept into the forest again, following the path of leaves and branches. They came to a clearing, and Tala noticed an oddly shaped crecent moon carved through living tree. She stepped forward to examine it and froze. Looking down she felt a warm stickiness on her feet. With horror she discovered it was fresh blood. Resisting the urge to sniff it she turned to Akiera. "Someone or something's hurt."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:21 pm
Just as she came to the end of the stunt again her vision compltly went & she lost her footing & tripped as one of the trees fell against her. Falling so fast it acted as a raket. She ricoshede off of it & samlled her back against another tree like a pinball & the the ground. She heard a scream off pain in the distance but then releized it was her own voice. It sounded so far away. Something farm swepts over herr head then dripped onto her face. She relized her scalp have been slice & she was bleeding. She was on her hands & knees & seemed to be fading into the darkness around her. She had really over done it this time. "s**t..." she said as she tried to gather her thoughts & cling desparatly to her conciousness.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Cabochon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:01 pm
Kat was certainly enjoying his company. She was hopelessly addicted to him and the happiness and freedom that seemed to flow from him to her when they were near each other.

"I need not money nor a job, nor a guy who works a regular nine to five job. If you haven't noticed, we don't exactly lead normal lives. Between the two of us, normal is our worst enemy."

Kat looked at him, closer than she expected and offered a small smile. "Love has no boundries; we can make this work." She laughed. "I doubt you want to live the way I used to live either. So why don't we just start over?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:10 pm
Her smile was infectius and as they walked he seemed to understand everything in a positive light.

"Come now, whats to say ive never tasted the flesh of another human before?"

He laughed as he said this and put his arm around her as they crossed into the wood. The smell of the decaying wood and wet undergrowth filled his nostrils, and he enjoyed it thoroughly. He looked about as the trees and remembered that when he was younger he used to tell people trees were his favrite animal.

"Kat... ive told you i havent used that word much in y life, but i do believe i think im begginning to understand what you mean by it."

After such a claim he lean down and kissed her softly on the cheek. To him it felt like a huge leap, yet in reality it contained very little risk.

Here was a man who could throw knives with pinpoint accuracy so fast as to appear he hadnt even moved, a man who had killed multiple times, a man who had held his breath beneath a bog to avoid attack for three minutes, and he could barely muster the courage to kiss a girl who was more taken with him than sliced bread.  

Noltic

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:46 pm
Akiera, unlike Tala, wasn't worried about sniffing the blood. He wasn't at full instinct yet, so it held little effect on him. He sniffed cautiously. "... The scent is foreign to me..." He furrowed his brow. "It's odd... Like I should know what it is, but I can't find it..." he sighed. "Its sort of metallic, but holds also a scent of... taint." He muttered, looking at Tala in hope.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:28 pm
Kat stared at him peculiarly and laughed, leaning slightly against him. "I didn't know you were one for cannibalism." Upon the return to the forest, she felt once again the life of the forest and all within it. This was her home, and no matter what happened it would always be her home.

As she carefully stepped with ease over the soft ferns, listening to Nich. "What word? Love?" she asked. "It's true, some people use it in vain or too much and then it seems to loose it's meaning after a while."

She smiled a warmer, happier smile as he kissed her. "See," she said. "That's love and you know it." She looked up at him and his eyes that twinkled with something like mischief. He seemed so rough at first glance, but as she gazed ever longer into those eyes, she saw the sarcastic wit, the warm spirit, and the good man she loved all at once.

Kat had barely noticed where she was walking, but pure instinct had brought them close to the site that she wanted to show Nich. "We're almost there. I hope you like it, it's not much. Just something that I find breathtaking." They broke through the last bits of surrounding shrubbery which revealed a beautiful, wide lake with clear, white water framed by soft moss and water shrubs.

Cabochon

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:46 am
Tala frowned. She lightly touched the pool beneath her feet and gently held it close to her nose. "Well it smells vaguely like wolf to me.. but I know what you mean. There's something odd about it." She stopped and looked at him. "Think we should check it out?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games