Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:17 pm
Hogwarts Express Spring Term 2008

User Image

Here we go again. Another term, another bunch of first years ready to take a journey to a new term.

As you pass between the barriers of platforms 9 and 10, you feel a rush of anticipation flow through your veins. Excitement can hardly contain itself within you that you give a little jump when you emerge from the barrier to the other side.

You see the faithful sign that reads "Platform 9 3/4" and hope that this term will be great and full of adventures.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:19 pm
Students Aboard
User Image

User Image
Ann (Miss Love Tantei)
Kaylee (kiki-the-super-kittycat)
Kitty (AnimeKitty47)
Hayden Cain
Sarah Silverby
Zack (zack_rockstar_EDGE)

User Image
Juni (Junimaia)
Elliera
Neavah (the_cereal_queen)

User Image
Anna (Petrified Heart of Glass)
Miranda (Pokemon416)
Lonnie (lonnieLIGHTNIN)
Amdise (boceto)
Carrigan (Drew Thirte3n)

User Image
Serithia (MyMoonLitDream)

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:22 pm
Train Schedule
User Image

April 1 - 2

• [6:00 a.m. PST] - Train Arrives @ Hogsmeade Train Station (Platform 9 3/4)
  • [Noon Time] - Trolley Witch does rounds
  • [Evening] - Hogwarts Express still awaits student arrivals
  • [9:00 p.m. PST] - Train Operations Shut Down for the evening

Same schedule repeats until April 3

April 3

• [11 a.m. PST] - Train departs from King's Cross Train Station
  • [12:00 p.m. PST] - Trolley Witch makes final rounds

April 4

• [10:00 a.m. PST] - Arrives at Hogsmeade Train Station
  • [5:00 p.m. PST] - Carriages and Boats arrive at Station
  • [8:00 p.m. PST] - Start of Term Feast

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:24 pm
Hello and welcome to King's Cross Station. This is the first step for newly sorted students, who start off as first years, to meet and greet their housemates and people from houses alike.

If this is your first year at HPGoG and at the Hogwarts Express, just to let you know, this is a roleplay thread only.

Another thing. I will be conducting the progression of the roleplay. So if you see me posting in italics and in regular font, I'm posting the next stage of this journey.

This means, I will be the conductor, trolley witch, and etc...

At the last day of the train ride, I will direct first years to the boats and all other students to the horseless carriages.

Hope you have fun here and have a great term.

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:52 pm
Ann, the now fourth year, bounced into King's Cross Station. She crosses the barrier between 9 and 10 and finds that no one is around. She shrugs and happily climbs aboard the train and stows her trunk inside an empty compartment.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:39 pm
An energetic yet unusually short Hufflepuff 7th year suddenly hops in front of Ann.

"AHA!!!"

The girl tackles Ann in a strong bear hug unexpected of the small Hufflepuff. "Whoooooo's my favourite fourth year?"

Juni wiggles Ann around. biggrin

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Elliera

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:22 am
Hops in, looks for an empty compartment and places the stack of books she's carrying on one side, she hops back outside to greet everyone.

"Hi everybody!" She waves her hand, she watches as a Hufflepuff tackles a Gryffindor on the ground.

"I should get back to my compartment now..." Sheepishly goes back inside her compartment, takes a book from the stack and starts to read.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:54 am
Junimaia
An energetic yet unusually short Hufflepuff 7th year suddenly hops in front of Ann.

"AHA!!!"

The girl tackles Ann in a strong bear hug unexpected of the small Hufflepuff. "Whoooooo's my favourite fourth year?"

gonk "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Ann yelled out as Juni gave her a hug. She patted the sixth year on the back and surprised at such energy emitting from her.

Suddenly Juni wiggled her and Ann became very dizzy and unable to respond to the young Hufflepuff's greeting. Juni let go and Ann fell to the floor in a heap.

Miss Love Tantei

Petrified Heart of Glass

Melodious Singing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:01 pm
Anna, a first year student, arrives to the station carrying a large bag filled with the books she carefully put in there, so as not to damage them. She had a backpack with her other luggage. She saw no one there, and thought that the place was peculiarly quiet. She entered the train and looked in the first compartment available. It was empty. She decided to get inside, and after placing her bags and taking off her coat, she took out one of her books and started reading. After all, it was never too early to start studying.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:52 pm
Miss Love Tantei
Junimaia

"AHA!!!"

gonk "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Ann yelled out as Juni gave her a hug. She patted the sixth year on the back and surprised at such energy emitting from her.

Suddenly Juni wiggled her and Ann became very dizzy and unable to respond to the young Hufflepuff's greeting. Juni let go and Ann fell to the floor in a heap.

sweatdrop "Ah... oh... oops... sorry!" gonk

The girl quickly picks out some sort of sweet from her pocket and offers it to Ann. "Don't know my own strength, sometimes I wonder if there's any giant in my blood... anyway, here! I have goodies! It's ginger!" Juni also offers her other hand to help Ann up.

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

GunBANG

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:23 pm
Miranda quielty walks onto the train. She looks around for an empty compartment. "Finally..." Miranda walks to the compartment and shoves all her things onto the rack. She gets Starfire, her owl, and her guitar, and sets them both next to her. "Well, Starfire, we're going to Hogwarts." Miranda pats Starfire on the head and looks out the window.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:20 pm
Bye mom, bye dad, I'll miss you and write you every day! She quickly runs on the train and yells at the top of her lounges, HOGWARTS HERE I COME!!!!
She runs quickly down until she finds Juni and Ann talking! Hi guys how is it going. I thought break would never end! I'm so ready to go back!

the_cereal_queen

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:21 pm
Serithia, the now third year, heaves her trunk onboard and stows it in a compartment. She sits down and pulls out a book. Best to read fiction while I can before it becomes all textbooks. she thinks.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:29 pm
"Okay now If you see an owl with a letter attatched to it the letter is probaly is from me okay" she explained to her muggle parents then hopped on the train with Zuzu following her she finds the compartment with Miranda in it "Hi miranda" she said putting her stuff in the trunks above them then gave Zuzu a mouse "its her lunch" she said petting zuzu and finally sat down across from Miranda  

Evil-ka-Nevil516

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games