Welcome to Gaia! ::

The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Back to Guilds

Reply The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~
Spirit Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:03 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
She took a step foreward, smiling, "Then you'll have to take yor goodbye gift."

"I get a....gift?" he asked her.
She simply nodded and pulle dhim to her again, kissing him passionatly on his lips. She pushed him against the wall and pressed her body against his

He moaned lightly in delight, too shocked to move, but he was liking this very much.
She kissed him deeply and ran her finger throught his hair, pulling him closer with one hand

As much as he was enjoying this, he pulled away. "I'm sorry...I have to go now...." he said, running off out of the academy. I'll miss you the most....Kali..... he thought, his heart heavy.
[I'll be on Earth]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:12 pm
He quietly entered the academy through the front doors, looking for anyone, but hopefully Kali or Katori.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:22 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
He quietly entered the academy through the front doors, looking for anyone, but hopefully Kali or Katori.
Kali and Katori were laughing and singing "Sexy Back" Togetehr doing a funny dance makingLianna, Yukina, Jin and Ayiya laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:25 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
Kali and Katori were laughing and singing "Sexy Back" Togetehr doing a funny dance makingLianna, Yukina, Jin and Ayiya laugh

He went over to every one. "What the heck's been happening since I was gone?" he asked everyone, hands in his pockets.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:29 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He went over to every one. "What the heck's been happening since I was gone?" he asked everyone, hands in his pockets.
Kalin's voice laughed, "NOthig much Kali just got hyper all of a sudden and wanted to dance and sing, we're gunna have a contest in the arena, Koenma Genki and one of Koenma's ogers are gunna be judges, maybe you should enter with Kali. If she hasnt entered already."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:29 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kalin's voice laughed, "NOthig much Kali just got hyper all of a sudden and wanted to dance and sing, we're gunna have a contest in the arena, Koenma Genki and one of Koenma's ogers are gunna be judges, maybe you should enter with Kali. If she hasnt entered already."

He laughed. "I'll think about it..." he said then grinned. "Jin, Yukina, how are you two?" he asked.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:43 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He laughed. "I'll think about it..." he said then grinned. "Jin, Yukina, how are you two?" he asked.
"As fine as monkey in a barral ah ale bouyo!" Jin laughed as he hovered in the air beside Kali, Yukina bowed, " am doing very well."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:47 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"As fine as monkey in a barral ah ale bouyo!" Jin laughed as he hovered in the air beside Kali, Yukina bowed, " am doing very well."

"Still as cheerful as ever Jin, and Yukina, still as beautiful." he said laughing. "Nobody say nothing, that was a compliment, not a flirt." he said suspiciously. He went up to Kali. "Geez, I might join..."  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:53 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Still as cheerful as ever Jin, and Yukina, still as beautiful." he said laughing. "Nobody say nothing, that was a compliment, not a flirt." he said suspiciously. He went up to Kali. "Geez, I might join..."
Kali smiled and went to hug him but Katori reached him first, "Hey there, why dont you sign up for the contest with em? We can sing this song, because, after all....you do bring sexy back." Kali smiled sadly as Touya wrapped a arm around her  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:56 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali smiled and went to hug him but Katori reached him first, "Hey there, why dont you sign up for the contest with em? We can sing this song, because, after all....you do bring sexy back." Kali smiled sadly as Touya wrapped a arm around her

He blushed madly. "T-Thanks..." he murmured. He then kissed her lips lightly. "Alright, I'll join!"  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:59 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He blushed madly. "T-Thanks..." he murmured. He then kissed her lips lightly. "Alright, I'll join!"
Kali's eyes dropped as Katori squealed and hugged him, she smiled and gave her a suggestion, "Why dont you and Touya do an Ice scating act or something?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:04 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali's eyes dropped as Katori squealed and hugged him, she smiled and gave her a suggestion, "Why dont you and Touya do an Ice scating act or something?"

He blushed madly. "Why am I cursed with irresitability?" he said a bit too loud, and everyone heard.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:07 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He blushed madly. "Why am I cursed with irresitability?" he said a bit too loud, and everyone heard.
Kali's mouth dropped, she spun aorund to Touya, "What do you say Ice Prince? Think we can pull it off?" Touya smiled and nodded, "Got any costumes?" Kali nodded, "I have one or two I made...."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:11 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali's mouth dropped, she spun aorund to Touya, "What do you say Ice Prince? Think we can pull it off?" Touya smiled and nodded, "Got any costumes?" Kali nodded, "I have one or two I made...."

He felt a bit sad. "K-Kali...can I talk to you in private for a minute..." he asked, pulling away from Katori gently.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:14 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He felt a bit sad. "K-Kali...can I talk to you in private for a minute..." he asked, pulling away from Katori gently.
Kali spun around and nodded, "Sure and led him down the path way, "I see your really fond of Kartori..." She said in a gently voice  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff