Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
::[Vacation.Distaster]:: (FINALLY FULL x3!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seem interesting?
  Hell yeah!
  Pft. No.
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:42 pm
((Fine, fine! Hold on! Pip 2))

He sighed gently, watching Pip catch up to him, out of breath. "Well...I didn't want you to know...not just yet. I mean...I didn't feel it was the right time...." his eyes going over to Pip and he sighed. "Couldn't this have waited?" he asked, smiling to the girl and she shook her head. "No, it couldn't I had to talk to you about the weddi...eerr, party!" she said, rather nervously once she saw Lauren.

((And now...I can imagine some random angel chick coming over to him, jealous of Lauren and clingy to Taylor, but that's just my mind. xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:24 pm
"Party?" Lauren nodded politely to the girl. "My name is Lauren. What's yours?" She asked as she got up to wipe off the sand on her dress.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:32 pm
She smiled happily to Lauren. "Wow Taylor, she's beautiful!" she squeeled before nodding to her. "Yes, a err...party. If you haven't found out by now, Taylor and I have been friend for a long time." He just groaned and gave a gentle angry expression. "Pip, hush!" he hissed, but the girl just continued. "Hey! Want to hear some storied about him!?" she exlamiled before moving over to sit next to Lauren. It may have been night time, but that's when Pip was most active.

((No scary crushy chick then? gonk The only reason I keep adding all these random people is because it's all dead in the rp. stare ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:49 pm
[Hmmm, I was thinking of Pip getting jealous over Lauren. Then when Lauren goes to find Taylor the next morning Pip will tell a lie to head north or something and then Lauren will somehow fall off the cliff and then her wings will appear. But then again that's why I'm thinking. xD]

Lauren blush in embarrassment. She didn't think she was that beautiful. "Oh, okay." Lauren said as she sit back down, next to girl. "Should we make a fire or something to keep warm?

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:04 pm
(( xd OH yes, everyone randomly falls off cliffs. Well, I don't mind that...but why would she...leave?))

Taylor grumbled something under his breath before standing up and putting on his shoes. "Well, I'll let you two talk...I'll be back in a while." he sighed as he spread out his wings and started to fly away. "Ok! Bye bye King Taylor!" Pip said before turning to Lauren. "Hey, do you like Taylor, because he likes you. He's really beautiful, isn't he? I mean, he wants to ask you to marry him, you khow." she said, her words were fast.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:22 pm
[What do you mean why should she leave? Oh yeah, Pip didn't really tell Lauren her name.]

"See you later then." Lauren gave a little of a wave goodbye. Then she was caught off guard when the girl said the things really quick. "I.. uh... like him very much too." She said blushing as she recalled the kissing scene. "Yes, he's really handsome." Lauren was completely caught off guard when she heard what Pip said next. "Marry him?" She echoed. She wasn't against the idea but she guess she wasn't ready yet. She will be ready just not yet.

[I was bored with the text so now it's a rainbow. xD]

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:45 pm
(( xd Random rainbow! And I dunno what I mean.))

She smiled evily, but sweet. "Well, he does want to marry you. That's the only reason he came to Earth, yup. He was suppose to marry another angel, but he had set his sights on the likes of you....not that that's...a bad thing." she said, her eyes rather intense. "So, if you think he's handsome, why not marry him? Are you scared his real true love will come after you or something?" she asked, getting closer to Lauren until their faces were only centemeters apart.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:14 pm
"But I'm an angel too, right?" She thought to herself. "I'm just not really ready yet. I mean we met not to long ago." Lauren said, shivering against the cold. "If his true love does come back then I guess I'll leave. If Taylor loves her more than me then I wouldn't mind." She said, only half meaning what she said. Part of her would like to marry Taylor but if his true love did come back and he no longer loved her then she would be willing to leave, if she had too.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:07 pm
She smiled, a evil shimmer appearing in her eyes. "Well...if you must know, I was suppose to be his true love! But then, he saw you and couldn't resist. It was like his heart had grown..." he said, a small sound of evil and annoyence lingering in her voice. "He onl brought you here to tell you that he had another love...." he said, a devilish grin appearing on her small face.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:40 pm
Lauren stared at Pip, half-shock and half-scared and jealous. "I-I-I d-don't b-b-believe you." She said stuttering with shock. She got up and walked away from Pip so she can sort out these thoughts.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:16 pm
Pip smiled happily. "Believe it or not, it's the truth. Now, please leave me and my man be." she demanded as her eyes scaned the girl, evilily.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:55 pm
Lauren kept on walking on the beach, tears were streaming down her face. She wasn't until halfway around the island before she sat down on the sandy floor. She was cold, hungry and very lonely. "I wish Marbles was here." She thought. "I feel so sad that I just want to die." Lauren wrapped her arms around her knees sobbed silently to herself, her long blond hair that reflected off of the moonlight was covering most of her body, making her kinda of blend in with the sand.  

SweetHugz

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:22 am
((HOLY CRAP?!?!?!?! WHERE IS MY RP PARTNER?!?!?! scream ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:09 am
jinxercat2006
[PM her? domokun ]

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:31 pm
jinxercat2006

((Soooooooooo sorry! My computer was broken and I got it back a few days ago, I had to do a report for school, and my computer is going back today! I'll go and work on a post!))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff