Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

ringoshine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:05 pm
((well... aren't rats supposed to be stinky? No offence xd eek ))

Naomi heard a bunch of big heavy THUDS upstairs. She hoped it didn't mean more trouble or danger. Should she run somewhere else while she had a chance or stay put? She wasn't sure.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:12 pm
She whinnied urgently as she saw the man get back up. There was not enough room to rear against him again. He looks weak, she thought. Maybe he won't realize what just happened. But Lorelai knew she was kidding herself, that surely this man knew what he was doing. As he bent over to breath, he gasped loudly. Lorelai was sure she had cracked a couple ribs in the process. But is that enough?  

Spirit-senpai Albarn

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:16 pm
Shadow's body shook some at the noise. He squeeked a few times then peeked his head out of the hole. Nothing. He was still scared. He didn't leave the hole, but went back in, hoping no one else would come.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:24 pm
Naomi could hear Loralei's whinny. It means danger! she sprang from her hiding spot and galloped up the stairs. In the bathroom! she opened the door and sprang backwards, her heart had skipped another beat, or at least it felt like it did. "The man!" she exclaimed and was about to make a run for it, but Loralei wouldn't be completely safe alone. She had better stay with her, just in case, even though she was a big tough horse. The worse nightmare for Loralei at the time, though, was if the man brought a saddle and bridle. That would be misery.  

ringoshine

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:32 pm
Lorelai continued to pound the door. Finally, it buckled and splintered into pieces that littered the hallway. She galloped through the debris. I can't just leave my new friends... That's wrong. But I can't fight him alone either... She whinnied again, calling out to everyone in the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:35 pm
((I keep on saying Loralei xd stressed ))
Naomi called to Lorelai, "are you alright? Did the man hurt you any?" she asked, quite concerned.

ringoshine

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:42 pm
she shook her head, her flaxen mane shaking. She breathed, "No, but I hurt him real good. I broke a couple ribs, I think." She was calming down a little, but she was still frantic. "I don't think he can move... But we need to be careful."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:55 pm
Karen was watching everything, she turned into her tiger form and made a loud hiss of annoyance. Everyone can hear it but the humans. "Emily! Ryan!" She called to them. Ryan and Emily came running across the hallway, there was no playfulness in their eyes, only seriousness. "Get everyone out the back way in my room. Emily went running to Naomi and Lorelai and gave the message to go out the back door in Karen's room, Emily led the way to Karen's room with Naomi and Lorelai behind her.
Ryan ran to find Shadow,Arella and Pepper. He quickly passed on the message and also led them to Karen's room. Karen quickly transform into her human form and gave a whistle, a man in a white suit came running across. "Erase his memory about today and take him to the hospital. Don't forget to erase his memory!" The end of her sentence was a warning to the man in white. If he didn't erase the broken rib guy then we would be seriously endangered. Karen watched her the man in white walk away, she called to some maids to clean up the messes that her friends made. "I'll be going out to the mall with my friends. Tell mom and dad that I'll be home late." She said to the maid and using the front door to walk out the house. Karen walked around the huge backyard in her human form to look for Emily and Ryan.

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:54 am
Arella stood round with the others in the large back garden. "I know somewhere we can go. It's not posh and we might not be able to stay there for long but at least it'll be safe for now." She quickly glanced round, counting heads. "We need to split up, can any of you remember the way to were we were yesterday?" She looked at the sky, fidgeting. Then her eyes lit up. "The van! If the little guy's being taken to the hospital who's going to say if we borrow it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:27 am
Shadow just followed everyone. He looked at Arella and gave a sigh. "I can't remeber and which one of us can drive?" he asked tilting his head. He may have been the oldest, but he knew nothing about driving. He did like an adventure, but he knew that he was in danger. He looked around at the other and sighed again. This was crazy.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:32 am
"I don't know how to drive, but we could always stop it from working." She shrugged. Cut the wires or something, anyone could do that."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:41 am
Shadow gave a light smile of intrest. From him being a rat, he could mess the car up easily. But the thing is, if there's wires there...he could hurt himself. He sighed lightly. "That's possible, I guess." he smirked, looking at Arella. "You know, you're one smart cookie!" he chuckled.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ringoshine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:09 am
"Well, don't blow a fuse," Naomi warned him. Lorelai's already broken the man's ribs, so he won't be able to hurt us! she thought cautiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:24 am
((Wait, who's blowing a fuse? O.O))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ringoshine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:29 am
(( xd well, you were going to mess things up so I told you not to blow a fuse xd ))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games