Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
~=* Eve High School *=~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this place. ><
  Yesh
  No
View Results

Hailay

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:54 pm
Sora wandered around the school grounds aimlessly, having completed her work for the evening, it left her with nothing much to do. A soft sigh escaped her lips, her hand absently moving to play with the black cross hanging from around her neck. She would eventually have to go to the mall to buy sheets, blankets, and pillows for her bed; falling out of it every morning was becoming quite troublesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:03 pm
The cool evening breeze ruffled Kenji's bangs slightly as he walked down the path. He had abandonded his chopper at a parkinglot somewhere behind him and decided for, once to take a walk. He had let his mind wander, and his feet take him where ever, and they had led him to the large campus of the school. Heaving a sigh, he continued to follow the path, hoping he wouldn't run into anyone he knew and otherwise hated. A friend would be a bright mark on his day, or someone new maybe? He shook his head and stuffed his hands into the deep pockets of his flowing trenchcoat ad he walked, his snowy white bangs brushing across the black tribal tatoo around his left eye.  

SilenceMadness

Hailay

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:13 pm
Sora slowed her pace slightly, gazing up the stars as she walked. The night was cool and the breeze kept tugging a few strands of her hair across her eyes, blocking her view of the sky. After several moments she ended up walking directly into another student, losing her balance slightly, a dark blush tinting her cheeks.
"Oh.. I'm so sorry. Please excuse me," she said softly, thankful for the darkness concealing her painted cheeks. Sora regained her balance, moving to step around the other student.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:21 pm
Kenji had been lost in thought when he walked into a girl. Where did she come from?! He steadied his balance and bowed his head in apology. "Sorry... my bad." He said softly. he caught a proper glance at her and he smiled slightly. He remembered seeing her watching him fight in the Jiu Jitsu tournament recently. He took a few more steps down thhe path when something stopped him, and he turned his head back and called over his shoulder. "Hey... you doing anything tonight?" He asked, a little on the shy side. He figured if he would be bored, he didn't have to be bored alone.  

SilenceMadness

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:49 am
Kazuma sat on his bed, studying for his Chemistry test. He knew he would probably fail, but if he did that would demolish his grade for that quarter of the year.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:28 am
Rose wandered the halls of the dorms listening to her headset. She let out a little sigh as she moved her head back and forth to the beat. She started to sing loud enough for anyone to hear.

J e z e b e l xo

Shadowangel510

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:09 pm
Marcus walked around, puoser to his face. He really didn'y wear glasses, but it seemed to work whenever he wanted to be alone. He carried a book, just for a scapegoat. He already read it actually, so no matter what, there was no flaw in his lonesome roam along the halls.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:10 pm
x - - Misery Angel - - x
Rose wandered the halls of the dorms listening to her headset. She let out a little sigh as she moved her head back and forth to the beat. She started to sing loud enough for anyone to hear.
Kazuma was walking, and noticed a loud noise in the hall. He saw it was a girl, and smirked at her.
"A rebel huh."
He slowly walked over to her to talk to her.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

J e z e b e l xo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:24 pm
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
Kazuma was walking, and noticed a loud noise in the hall. He saw it was a girl, and smirked at her.
"A rebel huh."
She didnt hear what he said due to her headset, but seeing him she turned them off and placed them around her neck. Giving a faint smile she nodded her to him. "Hey. Names Rose." She held out her hand.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:29 pm
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
"A rebel huh."
She didnt hear what he said due to her headset, but seeing him she turned them off and placed them around her neck. Giving a faint smile she nodded her to him. "Hey. Names Rose." She held out her hand.
Kazuma shook her hand.
"Name's Kazuma."
He looked at her headphones.
"You like to blast your music too. I could hear it from halfway across the hall."
He laughed.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

J e z e b e l xo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:33 pm
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
"A rebel huh."
Kazuma shook her hand.
"Name's Kazuma."
"You like to blast your music too. I could hear it from halfway across the hall."
He laughed.
She laughed and shrugged. "Cant help it. I love my music loud." She smiled a bit. "Nice to meet you Kazuma."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:36 pm
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
"A rebel huh."
Kazuma shook her hand.
"Name's Kazuma."
He laughed.
She laughed and shrugged. "Cant help it. I love my music loud." She smiled a bit. "Nice to meet you Kazuma."
"What grade are you in."
He scratched the back of his head, not knowing.
"You look like a senior, but seniors don't try to be obnoxious...... not sayin' that you are."
He smirked.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

J e z e b e l xo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:45 pm
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
"A rebel huh."
Kazuma shook her hand.
"Name's Kazuma."
He laughed.
"What grade are you in."
"You look like a senior, but seniors don't try to be obnoxious...... not sayin' that you are."
He smirked.
She smirked. "11th and I have my obnoxious moments." She looked him up and down. "What grade are you in?" She looked liked she was almost examining him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:50 pm
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
Kazuma shook her hand.
"Name's Kazuma."
He laughed.
"What grade are you in."
He smirked.
She smirked. "11th and I have my obnoxious moments." She looked him up and down. "What grade are you in?" She looked liked she was almost examining him.
"10th. Aww, your older than me."
He slumped down.
"Oh well, it's not like it means anything. Are you in any clubs?"
He started to walk to the lobby.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

J e z e b e l xo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:58 pm
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
Kazuma shook her hand.
"Name's Kazuma."
He laughed.
"What grade are you in."
He smirked.
"10th. Aww, your older than me."
He slumped down.
"Oh well, it's not like it means anything. Are you in any clubs?"
He started to walk to the lobby.
She followed him with her hands behind her head. "Soccer and track. Im a big sports kinda girl." She nodded looking out one of the windows as they past it. "What about you?" She said as she looked outside.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff