Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Introducing yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:19 am
Moshi moshi~! ^ ^
I go by Nya and I a... Hm.... Avid/hardcore SasuNaru girl. ~.^ They were my first yaoi pairing and they remain number one forever in my heart~<3
I love drawing and role playing and even though I am Naruto's reincarnation as a girl, I play a really good Shippuden Sasuke. ;D
*ahem*
Looking for a cute lil' in character Naruto to role play with.
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:27 am
Hey! I'm Mercedes; just call me Mercy, though. ^^
Obviously, I'm a fan of Naruto /NaruSasu, or I wouldn't be here. xd
Hmm... let's see:
I'm 17, but I'm going to be 18 in less than a week. cheese_whine
I'm addicted to manga, anime, and the internet. Oh, and Diet Coke. heart
I think personally at the moment, my favorite on-going anime is High School of the Dead - have you heard of it? And then it's Shippuden. heart
I'm also an author- or at least; I write a LOT of fanfiction. I've got a few NaruSasu fics that I'd like to share with ya'll. biggrin
If there's anything else, just quote or....whatev
er. xd

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

bye bye madison

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:19 pm
My Name is LauriePossible
I love Anime xd
That all I'm saiding becasue I'm tried as hell xp  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:16 pm
well my name i love naruto and there couples and i'm obessed with gaaranaru sasunaru is my second best. I luv gaara  

lovely1762

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

oO Love Blossoms Oo

Generous Member

5,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:24 am
Haiiii every1, lmao hehe! 4laugh I'm Blossoms, though u can call me Daki, I don't mind, because it's my nickname. xD
heart

I wouldn't be here if I didn't love NaRuxSaSu, lmao! biggrin Oh n I love Naruto, that's one of my favourite anime.. There is alot of those, but yh... xDDD
heart

Oh n here is a video from youtube!! One of my faves!! ♥ whee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsDxYHjLIwc&feature=related

ENJOY!! AND THANX FOR LETTING ME JOIN THE GUILD!! 3nodding cool  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:34 pm
Hello!
My name is Kara. You can also call me fluffy if you want. It doesn't matter to me. :] Ummm...I love anime and Manga. I also sing in about 4 different languages including Japanese. I am 17. My birthday is feb 25. So, you betta wish me a happy birthday when it rolls around. OH! And if you wanna add me on facebook or Twitter, just ask me in a message and I will give you my email.
Kisses,
Kara  

Fluffy-Emo

Friendly Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Befriended 100

Rockmuffin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:16 pm
Ello, eh! heart
I'm Rockmuffin, but you can just call me Rocky. 3nodding
Nice to meet you~

I'm a big Naruto Fan. I love Sasu/Naru or Naru/Sasu, But my favortie pairing is Gaara/Naruto. Not that it matters, but the first pair is still awesome~  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:20 pm
hi everyone i am julian and yeah the one thing i share with naruto is our birthdays yeah! things i like to do when i have time is read and play tons of video games and most of all i like to sleep  

sir_julian_elliot

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

XYami_No_KonekoX

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:43 am
Hi,
My name is xXxKuraYamixXx but just call me yami. I thought I'd just introduce myself to the guild and I want to thank the captain for allowing me to join. I LOVE SASUNARU!!! heart heart heart . I live and breathe sasunaru. I run a very popular SasuNaru C2 community on fanfiction.net
Anyway it's nice to meet all of you, I hope we can become friends biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:42 am
Hi everyone! My name is Dede. I'm just a crazy heart NaruSasu heart fan! I would like to thank the captain for letting me join!  

SoulEaterGirlx

Savage Gaian

yaoiboy116

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:21 pm
Hey y'all, m'names Staci (in real life razz ) But I usually go by Yaoi or Kylar (my boys names and actual real-life nicknames razz ) I am genderalsexual cuz i believe that gender shudnt matter if ur in love (sappy i know). I'm totally OBSESSED with yaoi!! its the most beautiful thing on the planet razz my fave Naruto pairings are SasuNaru (obviously razz ) KisaIta, Kakairu (kakashi x Iruka) a few more that I wont bother naming and yeah, I'm hoping to be friends with all of ya and hopefully I'll have a lot of fun in this guild ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:57 am
Hey, my name is Kurai Hexious. You can call me kurai or Hexious (Hex is good too). Ok, to be honest I just can't picture Sasunaru or narusasu. Sasuke is not relationship material, too cold. lol
I like more naruhina, but that's just me. I'm impress the kinds of pairings I've seen people come up with. Ingenious. I love Naruto manga and anime (not dubbed). I'm not against yaoi or gay. Just not into it. I love debating and hearing people's opinions. If I had to pick a pairing from Naruto I would go with Neji+kakashi (maybe) or with another hiuga boy.
I'm trying, really redface . Well I hope I'm a good addition here.  

Kurai Hexious

7,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NOTUSINGACCOUNT1234

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:21 pm
My name is Kistuka or Kelly and i just joined this guild in hopes of discussion with other ppl on how sasunaru/narusasu would..well......u know xD either way im also new here so...i accept any friend invite?? :3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:55 am
Hi i`m anige( for short ) and i been a narusas fan 4 about 3 years and i LOVE this group^^  

LickYouToDeath

Animated Browser

11,200 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers