Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Dark Sanctuary †

Back to Guilds

Community for those interested in the darker, alternative side of life 

Tags: Alternative, Community, Rock, Chat, Goth 

Reply † The Dark Sanctuary †
Random Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadows of Light

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:00 am
hmm this topic is slowing sinking and i havn't mentioned about my life for a while.

ok on thurs and fri it smelled like blood everywhere. y? cuz it was sacrifice day! we kill sheep >.> there r 2 ways for muslims to celebrate this holiday. u either sacrifice a sheep or urself if r male and older than 3(this happens at places such as Iran)... it really depends which country in the middle east believes on the 2 versions stories on Aberham(sp). during the event when we sacrifice the sheep, 2/3 of the meat is dinner while the other 1/3 would be donated to the poor to enjoy the holiday.

the funniest thing i saw out of this event was a guy struggling himself by shoving a live ram into the his car trunk while the ram was headbutting his stomach XD;; and of course my grandma made these jokes on the smartest sheeps out there r the ones that r humping *points*... *shivers* DX

*coughs* anyway even though i am bilingual and it was my holiday just as much as any other turk i still went to school, mainly cuz i had tests all day. i see new ppl every year so they want my "wisdom" on the holidays here. and then this one chick calls me a murderer cuz i kill sheep on the holiday... expect for this year that is true. i use to chop their heads off and eat the brain >.>... but i had a wtf moment w/ her and told her they r like cattle in this country. they were meant to be eaten, and make clothes out of. then she said they r cute... they r food damnit! then i decided to piss her off by descibing my friends how each organs in the body r cooked and how juicy and tener they could be. then she called me a cannibal ._.;;  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:20 pm
I love sheep and lamb. It tastes really good.  

Airforce Soldier

Where Angels Fall

Invisible Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:08 pm
How is everyone doing?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:16 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/petition-to-make-all-hairstyles-wigs/t.36349689_31/#44

Ever wanted to change your hairstyle with different outfits but not wanted to pay every time you change it? Well then sign the petition above!!  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:07 pm
Has any one here ever my real hair?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:37 am
Airforce Soldier
Has any one here ever my real hair?

what?  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:29 am
I mean no oone here has ever seen my avi's eyes or hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:51 am
Airforce Soldier
I mean no oone here has ever seen my avi's eyes or hair.

No lol. But I think I can guess which hair you have..dunno the name of it though.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:54 pm
I'm remaining like this for awhile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:26 am
Shadows of Light
hmm this topic is slowing sinking and i havn't mentioned about my life for a while.

ok on thurs and fri it smelled like blood everywhere. y? cuz it was sacrifice day! we kill sheep >.> there r 2 ways for muslims to celebrate this holiday. u either sacrifice a sheep or urself if r male and older than 3(this happens at places such as Iran)... it really depends which country in the middle east believes on the 2 versions stories on Aberham(sp). during the event when we sacrifice the sheep, 2/3 of the meat is dinner while the other 1/3 would be donated to the poor to enjoy the holiday.

the funniest thing i saw out of this event was a guy struggling himself by shoving a live ram into the his car trunk while the ram was headbutting his stomach XD;; and of course my grandma made these jokes on the smartest sheeps out there r the ones that r humping *points*... *shivers* DX

*coughs* anyway even though i am bilingual and it was my holiday just as much as any other turk i still went to school, mainly cuz i had tests all day. i see new ppl every year so they want my "wisdom" on the holidays here. and then this one chick calls me a murderer cuz i kill sheep on the holiday... expect for this year that is true. i use to chop their heads off and eat the brain >.>... but i had a wtf moment w/ her and told her they r like cattle in this country. they were meant to be eaten, and make clothes out of. then she said they r cute... they r food damnit! then i decided to piss her off by descibing my friends how each organs in the body r cooked and how juicy and tener they could be. then she called me a cannibal ._.;;

Don't feel bad, a lot of people don't understand the Muslim traditions..ect. ect. I have a friend who's Muslim and he gets made fun of all the time D:  

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:15 am
Ziporae
Shadows of Light

Don't feel bad, a lot of people don't understand the Muslim traditions..ect. ect. I have a friend who's Muslim and he gets made fun of all the time D:

When I was at school one of my best friends was Muslim. She used to tell me what sort of things they believed in. There was another Muslim girl in my class who used to speak some trash, and my friend would always tell me what things really meant...

For instance, the girl, lets call her S, would say things like she couldn't actually go anywhere near meat..my friend said that was a load of rubbish. She used to make a big deal about how she wasn't allowed to do certain thins and how she'd get offended by us..and my friend would tell me it was a load of rubbish.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:02 pm
I dont follow just one religon. I think you should have ideas not beliefs.  

Airforce Soldier

Where Angels Fall

Invisible Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:15 pm
How is everyone's new year so far? Good I'm hoping.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:32 am
Shadow__Dweller
Ziporae
Shadows of Light

When I was at school one of my best friends was Muslim. She used to tell me what sort of things they believed in. There was another Muslim girl in my class who used to speak some trash, and my friend would always tell me what things really meant...

For instance, the girl, lets call her S, would say things like she couldn't actually go anywhere near meat..my friend said that was a load of rubbish. She used to make a big deal about how she wasn't allowed to do certain thins and how she'd get offended by us..and my friend would tell me it was a load of rubbish.
well i am not muslim, but its like me saying to the americans u can't have thanksgiving cuz the turkey is a living thing.  

Shadows of Light

† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games