Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
The Ask L Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:39 am
*hands L cake* heart

( eek Wait-- you're really a girl?)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:37 pm
do you know anything about B? sweatdrop

hey so if mell and matt didnt die and you had to choose your sucsesor
who would you pick? 3nodding  

rocioakaharty-l lover

Vyse Rogue King

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:11 pm
What do you think of Matsuda I mean he doesn't seem to be of any use except for being kind of a goof-off  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:31 am
How much longer would either you or Naomi Misora have lived if you two had gotten married? xd

And... how would you feel if the OTP in Death Note was 'L/Traffic Signal'? xd

UltimaMage3

Naomi Baine

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:49 am
Dark Knight 0
What do you think of Matsuda I mean he doesn't seem to be of any use except for being kind of a goof-off

He did go into Yotsuba and listen in on their meeting.

SPOILER:
And he shot Raito. Multiple times.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:47 pm
sweatdrop why do you treat matsuda-san like a pet sometimes? (like make him bring you your sweets and stuff) and does matsuda ever annoy you ? ._0  

rocioakaharty-l lover

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:54 am
I have questions to ask, regarding the Death Note.

Is there any rule that states that you have to kill someone using their birth name?

What if they have their name changed legally to something else? Would you still have to write the name they were born with, or the current name that they're addressed by? Like, if Naomi Misora had married Raye Penber and had her name changed to 'Naomi Penber', would Light have to have written that name down, or would he have to write her maiden name?

What if the 'name' thing goes by how long they've been addressed by? Does that mean that, say, if you were born with the name 'L', but had it legally changed to 'Ryuzaki' and lived most of your life being addressed by that name, would that render writing 'L' into the Death Note useless?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:30 pm
UltimaMage3
( eek Wait-- you're really a girl?)
That is a secret.
rocioakaharty-l lover
do you know anything about B? sweatdrop
Yes, I know a lot about B. I suggest reading the novel for all the juicy details.
rocioakaharty-l lover
hey so if mell and matt didnt die and you had to choose your sucsesor
who would you pick? 3nodding
Near, since he's the one left alive and would be best suited for the title.
Dark Knight 0
rocioakaharty-l lover
sweatdrop why do you treat matsuda-san like a pet sometimes? (like make him bring you your sweets and stuff) and does matsuda ever annoy you ? ._0
I'll answer both of these together. Matsuda is a very hard worker, but he can be sidetracked sometimes. In comparison with all the other NPA members, he is most certainly the most laid back. Also, most of the time, he is more than eager to help getting me items of nourishment.
UltimaMage3
How much longer would either you or Naomi Misora have lived if you two had gotten married? xd
If Kira decided to kill us, we'd die regardless if we were married or not.
UltimaMage3
UltimaMage3
I have questions to ask, regarding the Death Note.

Is there any rule that states that you have to kill someone using their birth name?

What if they have their name changed legally to something else? Would you still have to write the name they were born with, or the current name that they're addressed by? Like, if Naomi Misora had married Raye Penber and had her name changed to 'Naomi Penber', would Light have to have written that name down, or would he have to write her maiden name?

What if the 'name' thing goes by how long they've been addressed by? Does that mean that, say, if you were born with the name 'L', but had it legally changed to 'Ryuzaki' and lived most of your life being addressed by that name, would that render writing 'L' into the Death Note useless?
There is no rule specifying that the name used has to be the birth name or a name that a person is legally recognized as. Just the 'real' name of the person, and I can only speculate as to what that truly means.  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:05 am
L Lawliet
UltimaMage3

xd Not my fault you were described as an "aggressive top" who has "never been submissive, not even to a traffic signal". whee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:11 pm
UltimaMage3
L Lawliet
UltimaMage3

xd Not my fault you were described as an "aggressive top" who has "never been submissive, not even to a traffic signal". whee
B said that though. Not me. XD;  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:27 am
L Lawliet
UltimaMage3
L Lawliet
UltimaMage3

B said that though. Not me. XD;

Yes, but he was trying to be like you, so for all we know, he might have gotten that part of you just about right. XD;; (and I guess this means you're not a fan of Akazukin Chacha.)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:05 pm
Any more questions? *nibbles on cake*  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Naomi Baine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:51 pm
Eating any Cadbury creme eggs for the holidays?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:01 pm
Noemi R LeNoir
Eating any Cadbury creme eggs for the holidays?
Probably. Peeps too. :3  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Cytomander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:11 pm
Is your closet full of white shirts and blue pants?

Or do you only have the one pair? surprised

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games