Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:56 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Ronin popped his head out of the kitchen door and found Rayne carrying the box by herself. "Yes ma'am!" He didn't hesitate to go out and help Rayne, especially after the kindness she's shown to him. And he was able to hear her say she'd make him a "specialty-ramen that no one can resist." Even more reason to help out. He went right ahead and carried the heavy box by himself. "Wow this is pretty darned heavy....oh well." He looked over at Rayne with a cheerful smile. "Where to, Rayne-dono?" To call someone with the honoriffic "-dono" indicates his humble respect to that person, like a samurai to his master

With help on the heavy box, it seemed much lighter and easier to carry. "Oh, just toward the bar.." Rayne said, trying not to sound like it was that far away. She edged her way, still holding the box, to the door and turned the knob and pushed, almost losing balance. "Eek--!"
"Whoa careful..." Ronin slightly tipped over forward as wel, but he reinforced his grip on the box by placing his knee under it and pulling back a bit. He's gotten hold of the box so it should be a safe lift from here. "I got it. You ok rayne-dono?"

Rayne poked her head around the corner of the box at Ronin with a nervous smile. "Uh, yeah, I'm fine-- we should probably set this down soon, though.." she sputtered.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:10 pm
[Woot Im back! So what happened while i was gone for 4 days?]  

SweetHugz

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:35 pm
Kat swam next to him. She disliked competeing against him, though she stakes were in her favor. A song, great, kisses, even better. "Ready?" she asked when he surfaced. She admired his shineing wet body. Ooh la la.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:37 pm
Glane gave her a quick smile, looking at her in that bikini sent shivers of pleasure run down his back, his eyes glinted with a sort of deviant darkness as he counted "Ready...Set..." he looked her in the eyes for a moment "Go!" he shouted pushing off as he had the first time he raced her, he loved the thrill of racing, it gave him a huge adrenaline rush...  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:48 pm
Kat pushed off as well. The look he had given her gave her chills. The water flowed around her, and it felt wonderful. Ahh, it felt like air.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:54 pm
He smiled as he began to swim on his back, using only his feet, he was noq just showing off, but his eyes seemed happier than they had before, his smile bared his sharp canine fangs, he wasn't a vampire, but he had the teeth, and had always made jokes about them. He spun back onto his torso as he kept swimming along, he looked back "Come on, you can do better" he joked with her, smiling faintly...  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:58 pm
"Are you my swim coach now?" Kat asked, now doing a backstroke. "I care for running better then swimming. It gives me this huge thrill like I'm running from something, but it's so excilirateing, I just can't stop."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:05 pm
"No i'm not your swim coach, but I beleive you would like that song would you not?" Glane's eyes seemed as if fire danced in front of them with the way the light danced across them...  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:39 pm
Kat thought hard. She imagined him playing a song, just for her. It would be wonderful, him standing there, looking great... She swam a little faster. Just the thought made her giggle, which was very unlike her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:46 pm
Glane blinked in a small bit of surprise at the giggle and with which how she sped up, she had already started nearing him, he began to swim, slowly but surely, she was still very close on his tail but he just smiled as he looked back at her every few seconds, seeing whether he should speed up or slow down...  

vampslayer3

KG8584

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:26 pm
Kenny walked into the sliding door in the front of the Cafe'. He was just ame out of bootcamp and was looking for a job until the Navy needed him. "Hello is anyone here. I would like to apply for a lifeguard job. i saw the add in my roommates news paper." He was very nevous he didn't know what would happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:51 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Ronin popped his head out of the kitchen door and found Rayne carrying the box by herself. "Yes ma'am!" He didn't hesitate to go out and help Rayne, especially after the kindness she's shown to him. And he was able to hear her say she'd make him a "specialty-ramen that no one can resist." Even more reason to help out. He went right ahead and carried the heavy box by himself. "Wow this is pretty darned heavy....oh well." He looked over at Rayne with a cheerful smile. "Where to, Rayne-dono?" To call someone with the honoriffic "-dono" indicates his humble respect to that person, like a samurai to his master

With help on the heavy box, it seemed much lighter and easier to carry. "Oh, just toward the bar.." Rayne said, trying not to sound like it was that far away. She edged her way, still holding the box, to the door and turned the knob and pushed, almost losing balance. "Eek--!"
"Whoa careful..." Ronin slightly tipped over forward as wel, but he reinforced his grip on the box by placing his knee under it and pulling back a bit. He's gotten hold of the box so it should be a safe lift from here. "I got it. You ok rayne-dono?"

Rayne poked her head around the corner of the box at Ronin with a nervous smile. "Uh, yeah, I'm fine-- we should probably set this down soon, though.." she sputtered.
"Yes ma'am. Whenever you want to" he said as he carried the box with her. As he carried the box, he decided that perhaps he'll stay here for a while to work and help Rayne out in this cafe. He's become atatched to the place after all....  

HaJoeKen

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:39 pm
"Oh, just go ahead and win, it's better then reciveing pity." Kat said, her regular rocker rebel attitude back.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:01 pm
"Im not pitying you, you just aren't trying to win" He said in a matter-of-fact tone stopping in his tracks and looking back at her as he tread water...  

vampslayer3

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:09 pm
KG8584
Kenny walked into the sliding door in the front of the Cafe'. He was just ame out of bootcamp and was looking for a job until the Navy needed him. "Hello is anyone here. I would like to apply for a lifeguard job. i saw the add in my roommates news paper." He was very nevous he didn't know what would happen.
"Hmm?" Ronin turned his head to see Kenny. "Rayne-dono there's someone here looking for a job" he said as he carried the box with Rayne, who happens to be the owner of this cafe.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games