Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:50 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Yeah I was watching the tv the other day and I swear the lady said, "their boners will end in rougly 5 days." turns out she said bonus. Sometimes misunderstanding is more entertaining xd

Haha, like today, I thought someone said, "I hacked your dad".
They really said, "I lost your paper."
I have no idea how my brain made it sound like that...it was amusing to me though. The other person kind of just stared at me with an odd epresion on her face......

Then later on somone dropped a dictionary, so I meowed like a cat in pain, and someone actually thought there was a cat in the room...
So I told them it was "It's my kitty, Srax. He sort of fell into some stuff I was making for last year's science project, and his fur suddenly becaume a bit translucent...."
They seriouisly believed me too......"Folks, there is a reason why they call it dope".  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:53 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Funkyblueeyes
Yeah I was watching the tv the other day and I swear the lady said, "their boners will end in rougly 5 days." turns out she said bonus. Sometimes misunderstanding is more entertaining xd

Haha, like today, I thought someone said, "I hacked your dad".
They really said, "I lost your paper."
I have no idea how my brain made it sound like that...it was amusing to me though. The other person kind of just stared at me with an odd epresion on her face......

Then later on somone dropped a dictionary, so I meowed like a cat in pain, and someone actually thought there was a cat in the room...
So I told them it was "It's my kitty, Srax. He sort of fell into some stuff I was making for last year's science project, and his fur suddenly becaume a bit translucent...."
They seriouisly believed me too......"Folks, there is a reason why they call it dope".

Hehhehehe xd I love story time heart domokun  

Funkyblueeyes

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:54 pm
LMFAO @ your stories!

I've had some preeetty funny misunderstandings in my time, but the latest one is that my little sister's friend thought I said "I'm Tay!" when I really said "I'm gay!"

So my nickname now is TayTay, Tay or Taylor xD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:57 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
LMFAO @ your stories!

I've had some preeetty funny misunderstandings in my time, but the latest one is that my little sister's friend thought I said "I'm Tay!" when I really said "I'm gay!"

Heheh the best misunderstandings are the ones that people changed from bad to good.  

Funkyblueeyes

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:58 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
LMFAO @ your stories!

Haha, who's stories?
Mine?
DO YOU LAUGHT AT MY LIFE!?!??!

crying I MISS HAVING A HOUSE, I could use my stero to its FULL POTENTIAL....
I could actually make my house shake at just 20, it goes to 32.
Stupid apartment........  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:00 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
LMFAO @ your stories!

Haha, who's stories?
Mine?

Stupid apartment........

I live in a townhouse >.<  

Funkyblueeyes

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:01 pm
Funkyblueeyes
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
LMFAO @ your stories!

Heheh the best misunderstandings are the ones that people changed from bad to good.

xD

Indeed.

And @ Macabre: I laugh at your translucent kitty xD

And that's awesome.

I can make my condom (('nuther insider there xD It means condo)) shake at like 22 or 24 =3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:02 pm
Funkyblueeyes

What does that mean? You like, built a town all inside one giant house, and then made smaller houses inside it?
...or....¿  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:03 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
LMFAO @ your stories!

Haha, who's stories?
Mine?

Stupid apartment........

I wish my stero could do that. I'd have fun.
I accualy don't know what its highest setting is, but I know it can't do that.
My friend (the same one whos pants are full of spirit) has a stero like that, though.
I love music loud.

You taste like self-destruction  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:03 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Funkyblueeyes

What does that mean? You like, built a town all inside one giant house, and then made smaller houses inside it?
...or....¿

It's like an apartment, but no one's above me, no one's below me. Our walls are attached, though.  

Funkyblueeyes

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:05 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
Funkyblueeyes
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
LMFAO @ your stories!

xD

Indeed.

And that's awesome.

I can make my condom (('nuther insider there xD It means condo)) shake at like 22 or 24 =3

Haha, yeah, but this is off of just two speakers, and it was in the basement.......I mean, literally, the whole house, which had about....3500 square feet.....
If I turned it up to 22, I could go outside and listen perfectly and dance to techno in the street.
It was funny, one night, I was home alone, so I grabbed a box of Fruit Loops, put the Inspector Gadget Remix on, then ran outside and danced around to the song in my yard......while eating the fruit loops.
I got some odd looks from our new neighbors biggrin
It sucks I didn't have the time to make them wonder how sane I was before we moved...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:07 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
Funkyblueeyes
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
LMFAO @ your stories!

xD

Indeed.

And that's awesome.

Haha, yeah, but this is off of just two speakers, and it was in the basement.......I mean, literally, the whole house, which had about....3500 square feet.....
If I turned it up to 22, I could go outside and listen perfectly and dance to techno in the street.
It was funny, one night, I was home alone, so I grabbed a box of Fruit Loops, put the Inspector Gadget Remix on, then ran outside and danced around to the song in my yard......while eating the fruit loops.
It sucks I didn't have the time to make them wonder how sane I was before we moved...

I love spontaneous song and dance in the middle of the street xd Sadly, I embarrass my friends.  

Funkyblueeyes

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:07 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Macabre_Cogitation
Funkyblueeyes

...or....¿

It's like an apartment, but no one's above me, no one's below me. Our walls are attached, though.

OH!! A condo.
hahah, well, yeah,
I'm on the top floor, and I'm in the middle of my house.
If they allowed me to make shelves, I would have put my speakers up near the ceiling, but, NOPE, couldn't do that, so I have to have the bass OFF >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:09 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Macabre_Cogitation
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
Funkyblueeyes
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
LMFAO @ your stories!

xD

Indeed.

And that's awesome.

I love spontaneous song and dance in the middle of the street xd Sadly, I embarrass my friends.

Haha, my friends actually would join in with me.
And then we would all go downtown running about with fruit loops.....
Honestly, we would.
It's all fun for us.
We only embarrass are some of me friend's parents.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:09 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
Funkyblueeyes
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
LMFAO @ your stories!

xD

Indeed.

And that's awesome.

My house has the same square footage =3

IT'S A MONSTERR.

And my several-feet-high speakers are in my basement as well =D

@ Funky: I live in the same kind of thing =3

And my friends and I spontaneously dance in the street randomly anyway xD

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games