Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:39 pm
Funkyblueeyes
IY_and_MCR
Funkyblueeyes

It was strange because my fear of the dark go ten times worse. I used to always just rush when i was in the dark, but I had to turn my fan off (made bumps in the night) and I had to sleep with the light on >.<

I used to make my brother turn out my light so I could sleep.
It's not that I fear the dark itself, but I am paranoid about what is in the dark.
At least I'm not as bad as I used to be. Although, I sometimes get pretty freaked.

This sick strange darkness comes creeping on so haunting everytime

That's exacly how I am.
I'm afraid of what's there. It sounded like someone walking around in my house. I swear it sounded like somebody came into my room. I was on the phone with my boyfriend so i told him to talk to me to distract me.. I ended up turning on the light anyway.

I have really good hearing so any small sound makes me jump a bit.
I have that problem in the day time too. I used to always carry a phone arround with me incase of some type of emergancy.
I still don't like opening doors. Strangely the only door I don't mind opening is the front door where I know a person really is.

Mark the grave  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:42 pm
IY_and_MCR
Funkyblueeyes
IY_and_MCR
Funkyblueeyes

It was strange because my fear of the dark go ten times worse. I used to always just rush when i was in the dark, but I had to turn my fan off (made bumps in the night) and I had to sleep with the light on >.<

I used to make my brother turn out my light so I could sleep.
It's not that I fear the dark itself, but I am paranoid about what is in the dark.
At least I'm not as bad as I used to be. Although, I sometimes get pretty freaked.

This sick strange darkness comes creeping on so haunting everytime

That's exacly how I am.
I'm afraid of what's there. It sounded like someone walking around in my house. I swear it sounded like somebody came into my room. I was on the phone with my boyfriend so i told him to talk to me to distract me.. I ended up turning on the light anyway.

I have that problem in the day time too. I used to always carry a phone arround with me incase of some type of emergancy.
I still don't like opening doors. Strangely the only door I don't mind opening is the front door where I know a person really is.

Mark the grave

For me, my fears snowball. At first I'll just be scared of the dark. Then of the noises. Then every single noise, even the identifiable ones, make me jump. Then I'm scared of opening my eyes to see what's there..  

Funkyblueeyes

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:44 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

I'm not one to be afraid of the dark.

Actually, I can't sleep if my room is to bright.

((Well, except when I go to bed after sunrise. Then I just plain don't care xD))

But I don't even think about what could be out there.

-shrug-

I just daydream and listen to music until I fall asleep.

That's all.

I always listen to music while I sleep. Without music I think too much and all the thinking keeps me awake.

It isn't that much fun starring down a loaded gun  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:45 pm
IY_and_MCR
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

((Well, except when I go to bed after sunrise. Then I just plain don't care xD))

-shrug-

That's all.

I always listen to music while I sleep. Without music I think too much and all the thinking keeps me awake.

music keeps me up because I wanna listen to it instead of fall asleep whee domokun  

Funkyblueeyes

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:47 pm
Funkyblueeyes
IY_and_MCR
Funkyblueeyes

That's exacly how I am.

Mark the grave

For me, my fears snowball. At first I'll just be scared of the dark. Then of the noises. Then every single noise, even the identifiable ones, make me jump. Then I'm scared of opening my eyes to see what's there..

Sometimes I get like that. Usualy it depends on where my thoughts are.
Another reason I listen to music while I sleep and am trying to sleep is that it covers up noises.

All of my fears came true  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:48 pm
Funkyblueeyes

music keeps me up because I wanna listen to it instead of fall asleep whee domokun

Sometimes I have that problem.
Music either helps me sleep or I end up spending an hour sining along.

Living dead girl  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Funkyblueeyes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:49 pm
Excuse the following complaint:

My mom's been so irritating for the past little while.
She's sort of going through a depression thing, and honestly, I FEEL for her, but.. Ugh.
It's like.. When she says she's sad, I take it seriously. When she says she needs help, I understand. But that'll be all she talks about, before she even gives me a chance to try!

Today we went out for brekkie, and she got onto how I need to clean my room and help with camping. I said okay. She said, seriously though, I need help. I know. It's really hard to do this all alone. I know, I'll help and clean my room. ok.

Later on while shopping: You do realize you'll have to help out more this year with camping. I know. And that room needs to get clean. I know! Ugh, you don't even care. I do, it's just I understand now!! I don't know if you're taking me seriously though.

Mom, I am! The room will get clean!

She just came into my room saying that I don't pay enough attention to what she's saying, and that I need to clean my room. At this point, I don't even want to do it! Before, I wanted to, to make her happy. Now I've got a "******** you" attitude. So.. Just.... ARG!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:53 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Excuse the following complaint:

My mom's been so irritating for the past little while.
She's sort of going through a depression thing, and honestly, I FEEL for her, but.. Ugh.
It's like.. When she says she's sad, I take it seriously. When she says she needs help, I understand. But that'll be all she talks about, before she even gives me a chance to try!

Today we went out for brekkie, and she got onto how I need to clean my room and help with camping. I said okay. She said, seriously though, I need help. I know. It's really hard to do this all alone. I know, I'll help and clean my room. ok.

Later on while shopping: You do realize you'll have to help out more this year with camping. I know. And that room needs to get clean. I know! Ugh, you don't even care. I do, it's just I understand now!! I don't know if you're taking me seriously though.

Mom, I am! The room will get clean!

She just came into my room saying that I don't pay enough attention to what she's saying, and that I need to clean my room. At this point, I don't even want to do it! Before, I wanted to, to make her happy. Now I've got a "******** you" attitude. So.. Just.... ARG!

At my house we call that Monday.

I wanna suck your soul  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:54 pm
Funkyblueeyes
IY_and_MCR
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

-shrug-

That's all.

It helps set the mood in my daydreams =O

Lately I've been obsessed with breakdancing, so I imagine myself breakdancing to the music =3

Stupid, I know, but leave me alone Dx

And @ Funky: Maybe you should make a long-a** rant in the RantBox =3

That always helps me feel better.

And I'm sorry to hear you're not having fun there =/

My mom went through a phase where whenever she got mad, she yelled and threw plates/dishes/cups/silverware/anything in her reach.

And she got mad ALOT X.X;;

So I understand what it's like not to have happy parents =/

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:56 pm
My mom doesn't know I'm proud of her. She doesn't know I look up to her. She's been a single mom since before I was one year old and she's been so strong. I know I don't help out enough...

I decided to type it here because every time I go to the rantbox I don't have the heart to type anything. Makes me feel worse :

Some day, I may have the honours of typing something there that will help me relax. This just isn't it.  

Funkyblueeyes

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:01 pm
Funkyblueeyes
My mom doesn't know I'm proud of her. She doesn't know I look up to her. She's been a single mom since before I was one year old and she's been so strong. I know I don't help out enough...

I decided to type it here because every time I go to the rantbox I don't have the heart to type anything. Makes me feel worse :

Some day, I may have the honours of typing something there that will help me relax. This just isn't it.

Awww =/

Pyro will be sad to hear that.

Oh well, whatever makes you feel better!

And it's good you look up to her!

Maybe let her know gently in some way that you're proud of her, and you want to help her the best you can, but she's going a tad overboard?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:02 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

Lately I've been obsessed with breakdancing, so I imagine myself breakdancing to the music =3

My mom went through a phase where whenever she got mad, she yelled and threw plates/dishes/cups/silverware/anything in her reach.

Luckily, the woman doesn't throw anything. The majority of the time she's awake some kind of yelling is going on, but I pretty much learn to ignore her and she usualy just tires of it and learns to be quiet.

You are my favorite  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Funkyblueeyes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:05 pm
IY_and_MCR
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

Luckily, the woman doesn't throw anything. The majority of the time she's awake some kind of yelling is going on, but I pretty much learn to ignore her and she usualy just tires of it and learns to be quiet.

You are my favorite

My mom doesn't even yell.
Unless I'm depressed or pms'ing, I don't cry ever xd But my mom, all it takes is for her to tell me she's disappointed and I can burst into tears. She has a way of saying it, it's like torture.
She IS torture itself!

It almost seems like it would be easier if she threw plates and stuff. But not my Mom, no. She'll be perfectly happy and peppy, and she transforms into satan!

edit: heehee hair change  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:07 pm
Funkyblueeyes

It's nice to hear you still look up to her.

In my house everyone has a kind of contempt for the other.
We all have our issues and being arround eachother seems to fuel the flames. Now that the woman sleeps most of the day because of her job and the boys go to school we don't run into each other so much and we can usualy avoid large ammounts of conflict.

I miss you  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:08 pm
Funkyblueeyes
IY_and_MCR
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

You are my favorite

My mom doesn't even yell.
Unless I'm depressed or pms'ing, I don't cry ever xd But my mom, all it takes is for her to tell me she's disappointed and I can burst into tears. She has a way of saying it, it's like torture.
She IS torture itself!

It almost seems like it would be easier if she threw plates and stuff. But not my Mom, no. She'll be perfectly happy and peppy, and she transforms into satan!

edit: heehee hair change

My mom not only throws them, but they sometimes end up flying in my general direction, which leads me to scurry away from her as fast as possible >.<

And the only person who really ever made me cry was my ex-girlfriend =O

Not my mom.

-shrug-

-sigh-

Parents, parents, parents.

Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em xP

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games