Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
The EFE Hangout Thread <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 628 629 630 631 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Member Count

View Results

Ayersi

Popular Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:34 pm
Freedom! O:<  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:57 pm
Lol.  

QUANiiEE

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:00 pm
He wouldn't know.
I'm pretty sure I passed my classes I took my tests in, I feel good about it anyway. XD
Plus I has pizza.
And a new CD I just burned.
So now I got summin' to do while waiting for class to finish.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:03 pm
Lucky.
I feel asleep in math class today..while reading the chapter warm-up thingy.
I was so sleepy,
I had like 2 hours of sleep and then off to school I went.
And my school's fking rigged, no music allowed. That's why I had a nap...okay, the only music is classical/jazz, but that's totally not what the ghetto kids listen to.
& the weather was so garbage.. lol  

QUANiiEE

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:07 pm
Heh, we have a tornado watch right now (who gives a s**t, this is OKLAHOMA PEOPLE! THEY ISSUE THAT FOR EVERYTHING) but the arcing lightning that is blasting in the sky every second (literally, it is pretty violent up there) is pretty cool. I luff days liek this. ^__^
Well, music isn't SUPPOSED to be allowed, however, some of my teachers kick a**. So, yeah, bringing my CD player.
Finished New Rules. Kicked a**. XD

Edit: Now a severe thunderstorm warning. Oooh, I'm so scared. XD
I REALLY love days liek this. ^___^
'Cept when power dies. That's ghey.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:13 pm
Oh wow. Haha, so no school? Or, everything is still the same..school, boring life..etc.. lol?
But that doesn't really happen much in Toronto, so yeah, can't really relate. Other than the time there was a huge a** storm, but not to the point where it's a tornado. But have fun ;D
Haha, kick a** teachers you have. None of my teachers kick-a**. :[ Or actually, maybe one would let us do that.
New Rules = book? xPUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

QUANiiEE

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:26 pm
Eh? I still have school. Still need to finish first semester. And life's gonna be boring, no matter how old I am. XD
And we've never had a tornado here, but I can say that we've had some bad storms. XD And I love it.
And I'm not sure any teachers would let me tomorrow. They suck. XD
But hell, might as well try.
Yes. It is a book.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:39 pm
LOL, well, school's gonna be boring, but I wouldn't say "life" is..well, for me at least.
Haha, sounds like you love where you live, tornado/storm or none. xD Which is good.
Hahahhahaa. Yes, a lot of OLD teachers suck. Very cranky and they lecture you about their past, how respect, blahblah. Gets boring after your class is the worst and every single period, that's the lecture.
Oh, what's the book about? User Image

QUANiiEE

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:50 pm
Guess you're right. I'm just bored out of my mind as of late.
I hate where I live. That's the only perc. Plus, helluva job opportunity for me!
XD!!!
FUNNY YOU MENTION OLD TEACHERS. I have one that's gotta be at least 70 or so. She is undoubtedly the worst teacher I've had. Sure, I've had some that hate me, and that were assholes, but THIS OLD b***h CANNOT TEACH. Ironically, she isn't a b***h (her sheer incompetence infuriates me, so I'll call her a b***h anyway). I mean, really, there's an age limit to this. When your students can't learn a damn thing (EVEN ME), you're the crappy one, not the kids. Also, the only way she can have some remote control of the class is by issuing detentions liek a nazi. Yeah. I dun liek her. Not one bit. She gets pissed when I use my internet jargon in her class (man, I have problems. They slip out anymore in real life), but I get a lawl out of it. Other than that, everyone hates the class, and it is boring as hell. Enough of me ranting.
Book's by Bill Maher. Genius. The book is about new rules that he'd make for the world. They are great. People got pissed in my classes 'cause I lawled. XD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:58 pm
Haha, well, the job opportunity is pretty awesome. :]
70? oO Aren't you supposed to retire already? But yeah, one of my teachers is like that, but she's like in her mid 40s. It gets annoying. I hate it when teachers give out detentions at lunch D: LUNCH IS A TIME YOOU CANNOT WASTE!! Jeeze, it just doesn't get through their heads. But more than 50% of her classes, she had either: issued detention, called the principal/admin or called home.
Oh I see. Hmm, when I have the time to read, I'll check it out. ;]User Image

QUANiiEE

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:10 pm
Dun have one. But, I want to become a meteorologist. And this is Oklahoma. ^_^
Yeah. She should. I dun know why she bothers. XD And detention at lunch?! Insane.XD
You should.
Listen, storms are coming (my county is technically under a Tornado Warning) so, yeah. I'munna take a shower before I, you know, die. (or the storms hit) XD
I'll be back. XD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:13 pm
Lol, yes. Of course. Most careers in the "meteorology" field is good for Oklahoma. :]
Yes! I only had like, a half an hour lunch today, I was so pissed. The whole class was complaining, and after I said I felt like I'm gonna die, she let us out. xD
Haha, okay.  

QUANiiEE

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:21 pm
She detains the whole class? Damn, she really DOES have a bug up her a**.
Use internet jargon at her. XD Get a laugh. My teacher (the old bat) holds us for a minute or two sometimes, which completely screws me over (hell, everyone in my county goes to this one high school, and the county is big!) So, by then, no chance for me to get lunch and finish it. Pisses me off. AND THE BUILDING IS LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE CAFETERIA! I HAVE BARELY ANY CHANCE AS IT IS!
Tch. I don't eat anymore because of that. @_@

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:25 pm
im not reading all that so plz sum it up in 2 sentences :I  

Ayersi

Popular Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:28 pm
Erm.. I'm about to die?
And teachers suck.

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 628 629 630 631 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games