Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:18 pm
lol auron...flexing ur avi art's muscles huh? what a way to end an agruement. I hope it works. I do hate cutting people down. ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:52 pm
How far are you...

I don't. It's fun.

...from the neverending chaos?

Demonic Repentance

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:55 pm
Oh yes...flexing my muscles to calm the raging tensions from within the crowd has always been passed down through generations and generations of my family. The same as the great State Alchemist, Major Armstrong lol!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:59 pm
colonel mustang is way better...just saying.  

The_Last_Avenger

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:18 am
Every one shut up seriously omg!!!!!!!!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:26 pm
The_Last_Avenger

Your right, but Colonel Hughes was almost as good in that he was able to wreak havoc in the whole state and Central and changing everyones' subject by talking about his little girl lol! He'd even drag people to see his little baby.  

tkdauronXIII

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:45 pm
tkdauronXIII
The_Last_Avenger

Your right, but Colonel Hughes was almost as good in that he was able to wreak havoc in the whole state and Central and changing everyones' subject by talking about his little girl lol! He'd even drag people to see his little baby.

Ya thats true lol xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:35 pm
Saintsaholic
tkdauronXIII
The_Last_Avenger

Ya thats true lol xd

lol thats funny ^.^ and saints...are you a hypocrite? you just told us to shut up and then you join the conversation...  

The_Last_Avenger

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:36 pm
@?@?@@??@?@?@?@??@ confused.... yawnz XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:27 pm
The_Last_Avenger
Saintsaholic
tkdauronXIII
The_Last_Avenger

Ya thats true lol xd

lol thats funny ^.^ and saints...are you a hypocrite? you just told us to shut up and then you join the conversation...

i will assume yes as an answer for that question. ivy still owns though.

Tk, grammar mistake. it's you're, not your. (sorry, the math B regents just got me into my psychologically educational mood.....damn math questions...)  

Ronzalpha201

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:54 pm
Ronzalpha201
The_Last_Avenger
Saintsaholic
tkdauronXIII
The_Last_Avenger

Ya thats true lol xd

Tk, grammar mistake. it's you're, not your. (sorry, the math B regents just got me into my psychologically educational mood.....damn math questions...)
lol. lucky you don't know my friend paul...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:01 pm
The_Last_Avenger
Ronzalpha201
The_Last_Avenger
Saintsaholic
tkdauronXIII
The_Last_Avenger

Ya thats true lol xd

lol. lucky you don't know my friend paul...

how do you consider me lucky? O.o  

Ronzalpha201

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:19 pm
Ronzalpha201
The_Last_Avenger
Saintsaholic
tkdauronXIII
The_Last_Avenger

Ya thats true lol xd

0.o...............My apologies. I didn't realize that I would be marked after one mistake in such a long time. You must have been hunting for that all along huh, Ronze? Good job in catching that. It's rare for me to make a mistake such as that. I was just trying to find a way to divert the attention away from the argument, that's all. Since Saints...*cough the panzee cough* almost ruined my beautiful move.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:21 pm
ForeverLenalee
@?@?@@??@?@?@?@??@ confused.... yawnz XD

...Don't tell me you've never heard of Full Metal Alchemist? One of the best animes/manga of all time.  

tkdauronXIII

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games