Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:39 am

Quote:
we have plenty of them g~ here (almost 1 milion if i'm not mistaken)....and yes, they're called g~, they cannot use "romany" cause they'd take our name instead
... we associate this title with a dirty, stealing, no good language and don't want to work type of person, which is most of them are......unfortunately most of them didn't want to work or learn so they degraded a lot.....

there are lots of good g~, some very wealthy and they posses lots of gold.....some are normal european people, some you can see they're ethnic group but still ok, basically, the good ones are very talented playing instruments (perfect ear) and dancing and they have the music in their blood (just like black people)......

stressed stressed stressed
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:42 am

TeaDidikai
Quote:
we have plenty of them g~ here (almost 1 milion if i'm not mistaken)....and yes, they're called g~, they cannot use "romany" cause they'd take our name instead
... we associate this title with a dirty, stealing, no good language and don't want to work type of person, which is most of them are......unfortunately most of them didn't want to work or learn so they degraded a lot.....

there are lots of good g~, some very wealthy and they posses lots of gold.....some are normal european people, some you can see they're ethnic group but still ok, basically, the good ones are very talented playing instruments (perfect ear) and dancing and they have the music in their blood (just like black people)......

wow... just wow.

is the op mentally retarded?

whiporwill-o

erinnightwalker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:46 am

Illiezeulette
erinnightwalker
Read. Laugh. Throttle. Repeat.

My favorite so far is the guy who writes in green on the last page.

Makes you wonder who the fnerk raised these people.....

I love the green. Part of me thinks it's satire, because I cannot take him seriously.

Makes me wonder if he's fighting Evil Harry Potter XD
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:26 am

whiporwill-o
TeaDidikai
Quote:

wow... just wow.
Yeah.

Also, would you please not use the word retarded to address individuals you are annoyed with?

It degrades those who have mental disabilities by equating them with assholes.

TeaDidikai

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:38 pm

TeaDidikai

Also, would you please not use the word retarded to address individuals you are annoyed with?

It degrades those who have mental disabilities by equating them with assholes.

my appologies, i meant no disregard for those with mental disabilities and will refrain from using it in the future if it causes offense; however, according to wordnetweb.princeton.edu 'retard' as a noun can mean idiot, moron, imbecile, etc.

i suppose i should have just said "is the op stupid", but i won't use the term in question again.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:57 pm

Thanks.
If you're interested, you can check out Nuri's siggy. There's a pledge going on regarding it.

TeaDidikai

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:05 pm

whiporwill-o

my appologies, i meant no disregard for those with mental disabilities and will refrain from using it in the future if it causes offense; however, according to wordnetweb.princeton.edu 'retard' as a noun can mean idiot, moron, imbecile, etc.

i suppose i should have just said "is the op stupid", but i won't use the term in question again.

Thank you. This consideration means a lot.

Just so you also know; moron, etc also were used as medical terminology for people with disabilities. Origins can be a bit more unclear (insults first, or medical terms first?) but it is something to consider. I don't always call people out on those, but I do encourage people to think about their word choice.

If for nothing else, more creative insults win you brownie points.

I'd also like to point to FWD's Ablist Word Profile Series as a resource.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:06 pm

TeaDidikai
Thanks.
If you're interested, you can check out Nuri's siggy. There's a pledge going on regarding it.

Everytime I think about moving it out of my sig in favor of art, or a longer quote, it gets brought up and pointed too. So, not moving for awhile yet!

maenad nuri
Captain

erinnightwalker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:11 pm

Ah, the wonderful stupid people....

*I think it the first stupid person again*
*OP of the thread*
*edited to protect the stupid*
I practice Psychic and water magic, im also a level 4 spellcaster.

In my practice your spell casting level is decided by how much you can do

level 1- very basic spells such as minimal levitation and short term power boosts

level 2- good levitation, stronger but still very weak power boosts and small temporary illusions

Level 3- same as leve 2 except for the ability to teleport short distances and create a single weaker copy of yourself.

Level 4- includes, very good levitation spells, decent power boosts, longer more realistic illusions and 1 exact replica of yourself.

Level 5- Perfect levitation and flying, good power boosts, spectacular illusions, up to 10 weaker copies of yourself and short term limited mind control.

Level 6- Levitation, large power boosts, nearly real illusions, up to 10 exact replica's of yourself, and longer less limited mind control

MASTER SPELLCASTERLevitation, unlimited powerboosts, multiple real illusions, up to 50 exact replicas of yourself and unlimited mind control.

I realiz that it seams easy bcuz there are only 7 levels but it took me 17 years to reach level 4 and it will take me another 3 years to reach level 5, to begin your spellcaster training, feel free to PM me for a list of level one spells.
what about sheilds??? and general attacks
in my practice you must submit a request to the Underworld spell society for a license on those type of spells. Its a wierd law yes but, the CEO of the USS feels that only trained spellcasters should be allowed to use those spells because they are somewhat difficult to control.

Do these people breed? o.O
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:22 pm

erinnightwalker

I love how Satyr is spelled Satire. Anybody else catch that? xd

Bastemhet

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:22 pm

erinnightwalker

Link or I call satire.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:28 pm

TeaDidikai
erinnightwalker

Link or I call satire.

Towards the bottom of the page- an even longer example.

(And in case you were wondering, this isn't my ex-friend. This is someone else's crap XD)

erinnightwalker

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:29 pm

TeaDidikai
Thanks

maenad nuri
Thank you. This consideration means a lot.

you're welcome, it's not a problem, just a case of not thinking before i speak/type. sweatdrop i really meant no offense to anyone.

maenad nuri
If for nothing else, more creative insults win you brownie points.

yes, sorry, my brain cells, ironically, died after biology today. at the moment i'm reduced to using elementary school insults. sweatdrop

Quote:
I'd also like to point to FWD's Ablist Word Profile Series as a resource.

very interesting, but i dare not correct my dad when he uses such insults. my daddy can be scary, especially when he's told that he's wrong. once he stopped talking to me and left the room when i told him that goldstone is man-made. eek
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Bastemhet
erinnightwalker

Yeah.

And damn. This stuff has to be a joke, ya? They're talking about an RPG?

TeaDidikai

erinnightwalker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:36 pm

TeaDidikai
Bastemhet
erinnightwalker

Yeah.

And damn. This stuff has to be a joke, ya? They're talking about an RPG?

From previous encounters? Nope, they think its true. This is another little gem....

Mattarias
i wield the power of Flame, that which my line has gone through countless generations to perfect. as a single candle does illuminate deepest darkness, such is the role i am meant to play. the last of an ancient race, final drop of "tainted" blood. why do you wield the powers you do?
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games